IOS developmet

What type of apple computer do I need to make apps for. What type would I need as a sever , then load it from the pc. Mac pro 2011?  Thanks for reading.
0
Gilbert
8/3/2015 6:05:25 PM
embarcadero.delphi.deployment 422 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Gilbert wrote:

> What type of apple computer do I need to make apps for. What type
> would I need as a sever , then load it from the pc. Mac pro 2011?

Have you read the documentation yet?

iOS Mobile Application Development
http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/IOS_Mobile_Application_Development

FireMonkey Platform Prerequisites
http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/FireMonkey_Platform_Prerequisites

Working with a Mac and a PC
http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Working_with_a_Mac_and_a_PC

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

XE4 iOS deployment
I was able to run my proj in the iOS emulator on my Mac. I'm now working from home so on a different n/w but pa 'test connection' reports OK. When I run or debug to the emulator, Delphi hangs whilst 'delploying iOSSimulator/Debug/myproj.rsm' - 'cancel' doesn't work, have to kill it from task manager. I've rebooted the PC but still the same. What's going on ?! OK, seems to have taken about 10 mins but is now OK!! > {quote:title=martin moore wrote:}{quote} > I was able to run my proj in the iOS emulator on my Mac. I'm now working ...

Delphi deployment to iOS simulator missing files?
In Delphi XE4 > Project > Deployment I have a reference to a file called "res.zip" It is set to be placed at remote path "res.zip" However, "FileExists" returns false in underneath code (Running in iOS 6.1 simulator): procedure TFormMain.InitCreate_Uncompress; var H: string; P: string; Z: TZipFile; begin H := GetHomePath; P := H + PathDelim + 'res.zip'; if FileExists(P) then begin Z := TZipFile.Create; try Z.Open(P, zmRead); Z.ExtractAll(H + PathDelim + 'Library'); finally...

Deploying Delphi custom component to Android and IOS problem
Hi I have created a mobile application for android and ios with Delphi XE5. I needed a custom component, so I created a package and I wrote my component. I wrote a windows application for testing my custom compnent and every thing is OK so far. I add an instance of my component on the Firemonkey mobile form and it shows it correctly. But when I try to run app on IOS Simulator or Android emulator it crashes, I think the problem is caused by not deploying my package along with my app, but I don't know how shou ld I include this package in my mobile app deployment. Any idea? No answer, It...

Unable to deploy to iOS 7.1 device from Delphi XE5 Update 2
Hi, I am unable to deploy to iOS 7.1 device (iPhone 5) from Delphi XE5 Update 2. When pressing Run I am receiving the error: Local file cache for platform SDK "iPhoneOS 7.1" not found at C:\Users\ag30\Documents\RAD Studio\SDKs\iPhoneOS7.1.sdk. Would you like to update the platform SDK now? After pressing the Yes button I am receiving compiler error: " [Error] Error updating platform SDK "iPhoneOS7.1.sdk". Remote paths for this platform SDK has not been assigned" Thanks for any help, Asaf Asaf Goldman wrote: > Hi, > > I am unable to de...

Cannot deploy IOS app to IOS simulator
After upgrading my iPhone to IOS 8, installing XCode 6.0.1 on my Mac, and downloading the SDKs in the IDE, I get the error 'Session Start Error. Simulator session timed out' when I compile and deploy a demo app. The PS Server is running on the Mac and the connection tests successfully. This was all working prior to the IOS and XCode upgrade. Any ideas? Also since there are no 'Views' for the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus I assume there might be an update that will include them. Is that the case? Thanks > {quote:title=quinn wildman wrote:}{quote} > At ...

Cannot Deploy iOS App to iOS Simulator on MacinCloud [Edit]
I created an application and decided to run it on iOS Simulator, but when I click run I see this error: http://postimg.org/image/cxtb17xo1/ Edited by: dsfgdsag sdfgsdf on Dec 8, 2013 10:20 AM dsfgdsag sdfgsdf wrote: > I created an application and decided to run it on iOS Simulator, but when I click run I see this error: http://postimg.org/image/cxtb17xo1/ > > Edited by: dsfgdsag sdfgsdf on Dec 8, 2013 10:20 AM > Any chance you have an environment variable named PLATFORM set? This is common on HP computers. If so, delete it and restart your IDE. Also discussed here: ht...

Does Delphi for iOS come with native iOS UI controls?
According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UISwitch, MKMapView, etc.), i.e. the same ones that one sees in XCode InterfaceBuilder? Le 31/01/13 19:02, Jacques Gonzalez a écrit : > According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, > Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". > > Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UIS...

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
Could someone check this document for me, since I cannot get my Delphi to talk properly anymore with my Mac and compile for my Test, adhoc and App Store. Had to reinstall my laptop, and forgot those settings, and I am at a loss. I added some screens in it, so you know what I all did. Could someone take a look at it, and tell me what's wrong / missing etc? Thank you ...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
Could someone check this document for me, since I cannot get my Delphi to talk properly anymore with my Mac and compile for my Test, adhoc and App Store. Had to reinstall my laptop, and forgot those settings, and I am at a loss. I added some screens in it, so you know what I all did. Could someone take a look at it, and tell me what's wrong / missing etc? Thank you ...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/msword; name="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" 0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAAAAbwIAAAAAAAAA EAAAcQIAAAEAAAD+////AAAAAGoCAABrAgAAbAIAAG...

Delphi for iOS pricing
Just wondering if EMBT is going to release an inexpensive version of Delphi for iOS - say for $40? I think if they do that then they might get a lot of people interested in developing apps using Delphi/Pascal. The reason I say this is because I was talking to a university student a few days back and he had no clue about what Delphi was. Cheers Sandeep > {quote:title=Sandeep Chandra wrote:}{quote} > Just wondering if EMBT is going to release an inexpensive version of > Delphi for iOS - say for $40? There's no indication to believe that they will. > I ...

Web resources about - IOS developmet - embarcadero.delphi.deployment

Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Robert Costa @ robertcostaNRO Breaking: ...

International Cooperation
中文 Home About NPFPC News Policies Data Publications/Resources Services Photo Gallery Home > Project Summaries More 100% CUPStrategies, Progress ...

British Milers Club
BMC News Home - About BMC - Academy - BMC News - Fixtures - Enter Online - Results - Rankings - Links - Contact - BMC News is the journal of ...

Burtynsky – WATER >
Edward Burtynsky and Jennifer Baichwal collaborate in a new documentary based on Edward's new book on Water.

CESearchEngine.com - Continuing Education Resources
CESearchEngine.com - Search thousands of providers for live CE, Category 1 CME, free CPE, online CDE contact hours, state board required CNE, ...

About CEO - SCMS
Shriv ComMedia Solutions is an IT company providing CMS, software development, SharePoint and SEO services

New World of Darkness video shows off in-game graphics
... on World of Darkness , the upcoming MMO set in the same universe as Vampire the Masquerade. It's nice to hear them say it's still under developmet, ...

H - Patent Attorneys, Patent Firms and Patent Agent Directory
Here you will find FreshPatents.com's list of Patent Attorneys, Patent Firms and Patent Agents (H category) from our database of recently published ...

The Connection is Made: Developer Highlights from Game Connection 2006 (Part Two)
Gamasutra concludes its coverage of the 2006 Game Connection at Game Developers Conference with a look at four of the more off-beat developers ...

JBA: Fujitsu Lifebook T580
Fujitsu gives you two battery options with the Fujitsu Lifebook T580. The advertised runtimes are: 3-cell will last 3:25 hrs, the 6-cell will ...