[PAClient Error] Error: E0009 Socket Error # 10054

I'm running Windows 7 using Fusion 5 on a Macbook Pro (OSX Maveric).

I have recently been able to run and debug to my iPhone and to the iOS Simulator.
When returning to my projects I'm no longer able to deploy my projects. (Only changes may be some updates to Windows 7).

The Connection to the PAServer is successful and deploying a test project directly from XCode also works.

The deployment stops at MyProject.dSYM.
In fact Delphi deploys all files except MyProject.dSYM and MyProject if unchecked in the Deployment manager.

What am I missing

Br
Petter
0
Petter
1/23/2014 5:38:53 AM
embarcadero.delphi.deployment 422 articles. 0 followers. Follow

It turned out that while my Mac was at my office, it was affected by a Group Policy / Network Policy.
IOW, thing work just fine when Mac is hooked up to other networks...

Petter
0
Petter

error error error

Error, Error and more errors

errors errors errors..

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

Error or not error?
Hi gurus, hope you can help me with this problem: OS: Solaris 7 ASE: 12.5 I recently got some strange error messages when doing dbcc tablealloc with fix: *************************************************************** TABLE: hence_meaning OBJID = 100192376 INDID=0 FIRST=1817 ROOT=401935 SORT=0 INDID=2 FIRST=2882 ROOT=2881 SORT=1 Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 330126, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 272316, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 322961, object 100192376; got p...

error after error
Hello, All I seem to be getting an error I don't quite understand. Can someone point out why I'm geeting this error? The first error states: unquoted string "subroutines" may clash with future reserved word at NPtest.pl line 6. after I quote "subroutines" I get an error that states: syntax error at NPtest.pl line 6, near "require" Execution of NPtest.pl aborted due to compilation errors. Heres the first script: #!/usr/bin/perl # NEWPACKAGE.pl package NEWPACKAGE sub printing1 {print "duh duh duh.\n&quo...

error error !
Full Message: ERROR{} Additional Information: None Severity: Error Date: November 14, 2007 11:42:35 AM Acknowledged Date: None Source: /Devices/Workstations/b2305dsyldes-58 Message ID: ERROR Probable Cause URL: None Log ID: ac4f2a9dbea6435421f4d9f92db8e971 Related Objects: None What does this means ? Marc-Andre, no idea, maybe a little more background information would help? -- Shaun Pond well, nothing special to say, some DLU policy, 1 remote policy, that's about it.......... Shaun Pond wrote: > Marc-Andre, > > no idea, maybe a little m...

Error deploy IOS [PAClient Error]
Hi [PAClient Error] Error: E0264 /Users/FranckPedrini/RADPAServer/scratch-dir/FranckPedrini-Francktest01/iOSControls.app/Entitlements.plist: cannot read entitlement data this my errore when i want deploy Xcode is ok , i have create a sample project and run my ipad Hi, we having the same issue. Do you have resolved yet? > {quote:title=pedrini franck wrote:}{quote} > Hi > [PAClient Error] Error: E0264 /Users/FranckPedrini/RADPAServer/scratch-dir/FranckPedrini-Francktest01/iOSControls.app/Entitlements.plist: cannot read entitlement data > > this my er...

Delphi XE HTTP: error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer" [Edit]
Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other properties to set up apart from LifeCycle? Hi Irina, > Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. > > Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other proper...

CIFs Error: Storage Error Unknown error with error code: -602
Server was an Identity Migration target (source single server tree nw6sp5/edir8737/gw8hp1 to oes2sp1x64+latest patches), but I have been having problems with getting cifs to work since the migration. Whenever I go into iManager, file protocols, cifs & try to make any change other than stopping/starting the service I get the error in the subject (even to change something simple like the comment). Other oddities I noticed since the actual IM swap that somehow might have something to do with this: users arent LUM enabled or so it seems the afpProxyUser- & cifsProxyUser- both...

deploy error:Deployment Error Deploying PBDs To Host Repository Location 'n_cst_fhbp0400' EAServer error code: SystemException: CORBA::COMM_FAILURE, exception code: 7
Sir, I deployed my PB components to EAServer 4.2.3.There are over 500 pbl files which would be deployed to EAServer. Most of them were deployed well.But there were some error about last 10 deployed pbl files. The error message like : Deployment Error Deploying PBDs To Host Repository Location 'n_cst_xxxxxx' EAServer error code: SystemException: CORBA::COMM_FAILURE, exception code: 7 I ued command line to deploy my application. Ex: c:\pb80 /workspace d:\cdshop\cdshop.pbw /deploy /output d:\tmp\cdshop.out I think OS socket numbers are not enough. ...

Error reading from socket error
Hi there, We're using socket server 3-tier for many years. There are 4 application servers(win2000 server), for each up to 500 connections. While error reading from socket raised, we needed to restart socket server or even win2000 server. The socket server version is 5.1.0.0 with multi cpu bug fixed. Any ideas? Thank you ...

deploy error with no error message
Please someone help me .... Suddenly I can't deploy my web application, and the bad news is,.. there is no error message for me to find what the problem is. I attach screen capture from the error. thank you begin 666 deployerror.JPG M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$`8 !@``#_VP!#``@&!@<&!0@'!P<)"0@*#!0-# L+ M#!D2$P\4'1H?'AT:'!P@)"XG("(L(QP<*#<I+# Q-#0T'R<Y/3@R/"XS-#+_ MVP!#`0D)"0P+#!@-#1@R(1PA,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R M,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C+_P `1" "U`<8#`2(``A$!`Q$!_\0` M'P```04!`0...

Parser error or Dataset Error or Namespace Error
I am new to ASP.NET and I am currently learning to use the VS 2005 Express tools. I've been able to get along smoothly for sometime; getting bugs and resolving them from your very valuable posts in this forum. Now I have a problem that I have no idea where to begin to resolve the problem. It appears to be a Parser Error, but then when I try to view my pages, I get a lot of other apparently related errors. I am suspecting that I have, one way or the other, messed up my dataset schema definition. The strange thing about this error is that I cannot open any other pages anymore. Even those simp...

Web resources about - [PAClient Error] Error: E0009 Socket Error # 10054 - embarcadero.delphi.deployment

Command-Line Utilities Index
Show: Delphi C++ Display Preferences Command-Line Utilities Index From RAD Studio Jump to: navigation , search Go Up to C++ Reference C++Builder ...