Problem with query delphi 2010 [Edit]

Problem with query delphi 2010
Staff when I perform the query below I describe the following error occurs: Exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address in module 03E64A60' dbxora.dll '. Write of address 004B0041 '. Process PdvMultiEmpresa.exe (5704).

The query that esecuto is as follows:

          SQL.Add ('SELECT *');
          SQL.Add ('FROM TABLE (pac_pdv_totalcard.CONSULTA_CONTA_CARTAO (: p_cod_empresa,: p_cpf,: p_nro_cartao,: p_nro_conta ))');

           ParamByName ('p_cod_empresa'). AsFmtBcd: = IntegerToBcd (dtmlPrincipal.CodigoEmpresa);
             ParamByName ('p_nro_cartao'). AsString: = sCartao;
             ParamByName ('p_cpf'). AsString: = SCPF;
             ParamByName ('p_nro_conta'). AsFmtBcd: = IntegerToBcd (iConta);

             open;
When the open occurs runs the error described above.
If I select a simple function all normal.

If someone can give me a light I thank, in Delphi 7 works normal query described.
I am using oracle database.

The problem is that staff in the query returns a field with the result seguite "Þ" and consultation on the bench shows a very different value;
Personnel if someone can help me, I'll be very grateful

Edited by: Elder Pereira on Jun 21, 2010 1:06 PM
0
Elder
6/21/2010 8:07:50 PM
embarcadero.delphi.dbexpress 764 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Perhaps you could try to eliminate 'with' clause to make sure 'open'
actually opens the query.

On 10/06/2010 21:18, Elder Pereira wrote:
> Problem with query delphi 2010
> Staff when I perform the query below I describe the following error occurs: Exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address in module 03E64A60' dbxora.dll '. Write of address 004B0041 '. Process PdvMultiEmpresa.exe (5704).
>
> The query that esecuto is as follows:
>
>            SQL.Add ('SELECT *');
>            SQL.Add ('FROM TABLE (pac_pdv_totalcard.CONSULTA_CONTA_CARTAO (: p_cod_empresa,: p_cpf,: p_nro_cartao,: p_nro_conta ))');
>
>             ParamByName ('p_cod_empresa'). AsFmtBcd: = IntegerToBcd (dtmlPrincipal.CodigoEmpresa);
>               ParamByName ('p_nro_cartao'). AsString: = sCartao;
>               ParamByName ('p_cpf'). AsString: = SCPF;
>               ParamByName ('p_nro_conta'). AsFmtBcd: = IntegerToBcd (iConta);
>
>               open;
> When the open occurs runs the error described above.
> If I select a simple function all normal.
>
> If someone can give me a light I thank, in Delphi 7 works normal query described.
0
Kris
6/13/2010 12:08:53 PM
Hello,

There are also spaces in the SQL between the ":" and the param-name

not
 (: p_cod_empresa,: p_cpf,: p_nro_cartao,: p_nro_conta ))');
but
 (:p_cod_empresa,:p_cpf,:p_nro_cartao,:p_nro_conta ))');

Maybe..
0
Robert
6/17/2010 12:13:46 PM
Please do not post the same message multiple times. It will
only annoy people. It will not get your question answered
faster.

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)
0
> {quote:title=Bill Todd wrote:}{quote}
> Please do not post the same message multiple times. It will
> only annoy people. It will not get your question answered
> faster.
>
> --
> Bill Todd (TeamB)

Firstly, I clarified that every time I posted this topic was not intended to be served first and not to irritate anyone, every time an add ye more information.
But the problem was solved, making testing and comparing the return on the bank went olar structure PACKAGE taanho and saw that the field of return was 32 767 was then just download the size of the field to select 32 764 and ran normal.
Problem [resolved].
Thank you for your strength.
0
Elder

Problem using InstallAware 7 CodeGear Special Edition with Delphi 2010 [Edit]
Hi Everyone, I am trying to create an installation disk for my delphi 2010 application using the installAware that kind of comes with Delphi 2010. When I try to built it, it keeps giving me the error message:- No files matching pattern "C:\Windows\system32\\*120.bpl" and when I look into my windows\system32 folder, there the files with extension *.bpl end with *140.bpl and not *120.bpl like it was expected. Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong or how I can get around this. Thanks in advance. Edited by: Tat Hon Chu on Dec 3, 2009 12:55 AM > {quo...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

Delphi 2010 and RichEdit problem [Edit]
I am using Delphi 2010 and RichEdit control. When set RichEdit controls WantReturns to False And WordWrap to False. When running application and entering some word in to richedit and clicking to enter key then richedit control text is wrapped and cursor moved new line. Wantreturns property doesnt works. (In the delphi 7 working well) When using Memo control is ok. TRichEdit's wantreturns set false not working. How to fix it? Edited by: Amar Avirmed on Mar 10, 2010 5:17 PM Amar Avirmed wrote: > I am using Delphi 2010 and RichEdit control. > When set RichEdit con...

problem delphi 2010 apps with a delphi 5 pro Pchar
Hallo I build on till now alle tools and programas with delphi 5 pro now i have delphi 2010 want don't want rewite alle my DLL Tools Like The tool i made for making PDF In case of This DLL i can't becose the vcl i use in delphi 5 will not work in delphi 2010 *This call in apps* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall external 'GUPPDF2.dll'; {code} *In delphi 5 DLL* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall; {code} if call the function i get a "Access violation" i think that the settings parameter empty is...

Delphi 2010 and RichEdit problem. [Edit]
I am using Delphi 2010 and RichEdit control. When set RichEdit controls WantReturns to False And WordWrap to False. When running application and entering some word in to richedit and clicking to enter key then richedit control text is wrapped and cursor moved new line. Wantreturns property doesnt works. (In the delphi 7 working well) When using Memo control is ok. TRichEdit's wantreturns set false not working. How to fix it? Edited by: Amar Avirmed on Mar 10, 2010 5:18 PM Hello, you might get more answers to your question when asking this in the ..vcl.components.usinn...

Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE Crystal BPL problem [Edit]
I am in the process of migrating our application from Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE and, for ease of use, I have both 2006 and XE installed on my development computer. I access Crystal Reports XI RDC in our application and so I rebuilt the BPL in XE in order to add the new package to XE. However, when I try to add the package to XE I get the error message: “Registration procedure, Craxddrt_tbl.Register in the package c:\Documents and Settings\All Uers\Documents\RADS Studio\8.0\BPL\Crystal.bpl raised exception class EFilerError: Component TDatabase can’t be registered by package crystal.bpl be...

Delphi 2010 produces much larger binaries than Delphi 2009 [Edit]
When I compile my project with Delphi 2010 the resulting executable is about 30% larger than the one compiled with Delphi 2009. Both binaries are compiled with the same source code and project options. The size of individual DCU files increases by 5-20%. Has anybody experienced similar results? Has anybody an idea what could cause this? It surprises me, as the changes in syntax and VCL have not been that big. Best regards, Joachim Edited by: Joachim Marder on Sep 25, 2009 6:07 AM "Joachim Marder" wrote in message news:166152@forums.codegear.com... > When I compi...

Problems
Hi; We have a software developed in the Delphi 2009 and we do NOT use the runtime themes. So, the option: Projetct / Options / Application / Enable Runtime Themes is UNCHECKED. When I'm on the Delphi 2009, it's all right. The problem is when I use the Delphi 2010. The same configuration (Projetct / Options / Application / Enable Runtime Themes is UNCHECKED). The form editor (IDE) insists on show the forms with the current Windows theme. I don't like this, I want the runtime themes off while I'm programming and editing my forms. How can I solve it? Thanks to...

Problems with Icons in the Delphi 2010 palette [Edit]
Hello, I am converting some private packages from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2010 and I encounter some problems with the images associated to the components. The Delphi 2010 IDE doesn't associate the images with some components but it works with some others. With the same resource file, the Delphi 5 IDE associates correctly the images to all the components. All the bitmaps defined in the resource file are : 24x24 pixels and 16 colors. During the installation of the packages, all the components are correctly registered and they appear in the palette with the Delphi default image for compo...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 dbexpress firebird BLOB problem with UTF8
I have Delphi 2010 Enterprise and I am accessing a firebird database with UTF8 as default character set. I have added SQLConnection parameter to use UTF8: SqlConnection1.Params.Add('servercharset=UTF8'); I am able to read VarChar fields correctly. When I read BLOBs I get garbage such as this: 牦浯琠敨攠楤潴獲漠⁦桴⁥流牥 even though I know there is text in English. I have tried this: TWideMemoField(DataSet.FieldByName('NOTES')).AsString and this: TWideMemoField(DataSet.FieldByName('NOTES')).AsWideString and this: DataSet.FieldByName('NOTES').AsString with the s...

Problems to import vcf132.ocx in delphi 2010... [Edit]
Hi, I have in my machine windows 7 installed, the component of vcf132.ocx working with delphi 7 and today in delphi 2010 cannot import the component, the message is "Cannot access to register OLE", please can help me, thanks. Edited by: Hermosillo Arturo on May 10, 2010 10:51 AM ...

Web resources about - Problem with query delphi 2010 [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.dbexpress

The problem with “bringing the country together”
... our country needs is to reject the very premise of politics. The disparate factions in the United States don’t even agree on what our problems ...

Samsung confirms fix for Galaxy Note 5 S Pen "problem"
... the stylus instead is spring-loaded and can be ejected by pressing it. Unfortunately, the new installation was not without a potential problem ...

Apple confirms bug that makes the iPhone’s most frustrating problem even more frustrating
... as and satisfied as they are though, we doubt any iPhone user would make the claim that his or her handset is perfect. No, iPhones have problems ...

One of Africa's most promising economies is facing a fundamental problem
Ethiopia's regime wants prosperity and total control — and is finding it might not be able to have both.

More problems for Twitter
Third sporadic outage in five days hits social media giant

The problem with Chinese data...
John Rutledge, Safanad chief investment strategist, shares his thoughts on China's GDP and real economic growth. And Mike Santoli, CNBC senior ...

How I quickly fixed a weird Siri Remote problem
I’ve been suffering with this strange issue for about a week: my Apple TV’s Siri Remote’s Menu button stopped working. All the other buttons–Home, ...

The FTC Wants To Regulate Phantom Problems That Don’t Exist
If you take away the dealers, you take away competition, and prices will go up.

‘Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising’ Trailer: Same People, Nu Problems
Universal’s follow-up to its moneymaking R-rated 2014 comedy Neighbors has a new title, Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising , and a new antagonist in ...