Datasnap server app in XE7 fails with EIPAbstractError...

In initial testing to see if the server app runs, it compiles fine but on running I receive the following application error:

Exception EIPAbstractError in module <my module name at address>.
No peer with interface with guid {EA8DE2F9-9055-4073-8118-437283DC02D6} has been registered.

My server container has the following uses section:

uses System.SysUtils, System.Classes,
  Datasnap.DSTCPServerTransport,
  Datasnap.DSServer, Datasnap.DSCommonServer,
  Datasnap.DSAuth, IndyPeerImpl;

I am at a loss as to what the problem is and what the solution may be.  Any help is appreciated.
0
Cory
4/15/2015 4:04:15 PM
embarcadero.delphi.dbexpress 764 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Problem has gone away!  Yeah!
0
Cory

Upgrading Delphi 7 Datasnap to XE: client fails to connect to server [Edit]
Hi, I'm currently working on upgrading a codebase from Delphi 7 to XE, and am currently just trying to get an older school Datasnap application working under XE. For reference: I'm developing/testing on Windows 7 64bit and currently using Delphi XE. The client application connects to the app server via a socket connection currently, and thus uses Borland Socket server, which includes using a registered "Interceptor" which does data compression/decompression. Now the problem: Currently I'm running into a problem trying to get the client to actually talk to t...

What advantages have to build one delphi xe7 app vs hybrid app as html5 bu? [Edit]
I need to know which mobile advanced hardware characteristics differences has delphi xe7 vs html5 builder for example. I need this characteristics: TEXT EDITING Text in different directions Changing Color On a picture Copy and paste Change Font delete uppercase lowercase Save phrases Select a saved phrase Bank of personal texts PHOTOS OR IMAGES Pulling photos or images already created cut paste Change in size turn Bank of personal images Drawings predefined Figures Lines or free strokes Change color and thickness Fillings Copy and paste delete Personal bank ...

Datasnap Client/Server multithread
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_52fae.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" This attachment is for QC92921. Regards Bjarne --JivePart=_52fae.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/zip; name="Basic DS.zip" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Basic DS.zip" UEsDBBQAAgAAANlEiD4AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAAAAQmFzaWMgRFMvUEsDBBQAAgAIAM1EiD5pWF4O 2gEAAKEGAAAaAAAAQmFzaWMgRFMvQ...

Delphi 2009 Datasnap server and client
Hello, I am trying develop Datasnap server and client. I have a type TStringArray = array of string;. I used this type in one of server method. When I am trying to Generate Datasnap Client classes it says 'Remote error:Unknow data type: TStringArray'. How can I register this data type? -- Best Regards Md. Shariful Alam Khan Hello, Isn't there anyone to answer my question? Also I am getting same error if I use TStrings or TWideStringArray. Best Regards Md. Shariful Alam Khan "Md. Shariful Alam Khan" <murad_mouri@yahoo.com> wrote in messag...

Datasnap (Delphi 2009) server in a Service
Is it possible ? Is it easy ? Where I put the the three magic components ? Thanks. On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:09:51 -0700, Christopher Burke wrote: > Is it possible ? Yes > Where I put the the three magic components ? http://dn.codegear.com/article/38587 http://blogs.codegear.com/andreanolanusse/2008/07/21/tiburon-more-about-datasnap/ http://dn.codegear.com/article/38686 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com Marc Rohloff wrote: > On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:09:51 -0700, Christopher Burke wrote: > >> Is it possible ? > Yes >...

Delphi XE7 with EMS and Sql server
Hi, we currently sell a large read only firebird database with a sophisticated delphi written search engine application on the front end. We connect using IBObjects, with fbclient32.dll. Very simple works well, however... The clients host the data locally and serve the client app on their LAN either standalone PC's or Citrix. We update the data once a week using a seri e written in Delphi that stops the firebird service, downloads the new entire database from Amazon S3 and overwrites the old one and starts the firebird strive again. It works again quite well but I want to move th...

database app crashes when server fails over
I am not sure if my expectations are too high. I have an old dos based fox pro database application that executes from a batch file on the server. I installed NCS 1.7 on NW65sp2 2 node cluster. If I stay in the application, and power down the server with the volumes, by time the volumes gets remounted on the 2nd node, my application stops repsonding. During that time (maybe 5 to 10 seconds) I lose my drive mapping also. However, once the volume is remounted under the node2, I have my mappings working again and I can get back into my application. However, the application...

Bug in DBExpress/Datasnap for Delphi 2010?
My code works fine using DBExpress in D2009 and using DdbGo in D2009/2010. However it does not work in DBExpress 2010. I create a query based around a TClientDataset (with a TSQLDataset and TDatasetProvider). The query is a Datasnap query. The query has more than one field in it which is of type 'blob'. If the blob field is the *first* field in the query then I can go: SELECT SearchIcon, SectionIcon FROM Env ORDER BY ID FieldStream := TestQuery.CreateBlobStream(TestQuery.FieldByName('SearchIcon'), bmRead); and FieldStream.Size will not be 0 However if...

Delphi App run on Web Server
Hello all: I have a Delphi 2010 application where I can turn the UI off and run from a command line. Is there a way I can run this app on a web server using it's command line interface which accepts input as text files and outputs text files. I would then be able to write a WEB front end to interface with the application. Thanks Bob Try the IntraWeb version embedded with your Delphi IDE. Am 28.10.2011 15:41, Bob McKinnon wrote: > Hello all: > > I have a Delphi 2010 application where I can turn the UI off and run from a > command line. Is there a way I ...

DataSnap server for non-Embarcero apps
Any tutorials/info available describing access of datasnap servers from non-Embarcadero technology? sten http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE7/en/Tutorial:_Using_a_DataSnap_Server_with_an_Application On 2.03.2015 4:42 AM, Sten Larsson wrote: > Any tutorials/info available describing access of datasnap servers from non-Embarcadero technology? > > sten > DataSnap provides a framework called DataSnap Mobile Connectors to generate proxy classes in different computer languages. http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE7/en/Getting_Started_with_DataSnap_Mobile_Con...

Delphi 2010 DataSnap with multiple server modules
Hi, We're going to upgrade the multi-tier project from Delphi 2007 to 2010 using DataSnap. That is, we will convert the Remote Data modules to DataSnap server modules. Previously (in D2007) we shared one ADO connection between the remote data modules, I've managed to share the ADO connection between the DataSnap server modules. It (APP Server) "seems" work fine, however, some colleague mentioned that ADO is not thread safe. If that's the case, is there any easy way to verify the issue? BTW, to keep the minimal changes to the existing remote data modules, we h...

How make my iOs app connect to DataSnap Server?
Hello, I have a Delphi XE2 DataSnap Server.. and works fine for Win32.. now, I try to make a iOS app to connect them.. but I see, I can't use SQLConnection.. what can I use to connect? I look this article: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/41729 but, in code, use compilers directives for FreePascal Compiler, and, I don't know how to debug... Is there another way to make this connection? Best Regards. Fellipe Henrique wrote: > Hello, I have a Delphi XE2 DataSnap Server.. and works fine for Win32.. > now, I try to make a iOS app to connect them.. but I see, I ca...

Im loading a imagen into a Timage on my Android App, I have: XE5 DataSnap Server App Android Client if the image is like (40KB, 200x200) the image show perfectly in the Timage but if the image is like (320KB, 970x800) the image show nothing in the Timage, and dont guive any error just dont show the image. I use this routine to load the image from my DataSnap Server var BlobStream: TStream; begin TClienDataSet1.Open; BlobStream := TClienDataSet1.CreateBlobStream(TClienDataSet1.FieldByName('image'),TBlobStreamMode.bmRead); try T...

Im loading a imagen into a Timage on my Android App, I have: XE5 DataSnap Server App Android Client if the image is like (40KB, 200x200) the image show perfectly in the Timage but if the image is like (320KB, 970x800) the image show nothing in the Timage, and dont guive any error just dont show the image. I use this routine to load the image from my DataSnap Server var BlobStream: TStream; begin TClienDataSet1.Open; BlobStream := TClienDataSet1.CreateBlobStream(TClienDataSet1.FieldByName('image'),TBlobStreamMode.bmRead); try T...

Web resources about - Datasnap server app in XE7 fails with EIPAbstractError... - embarcadero.delphi.dbexpress