[DCC Fatal Error] Unit2.pas(7): F1026 File not found: 'Data.DBXMySQL.dcu' [Edit]

Very simple android project....drop the tsqlconnection from dbexpress palette and compiled...I get this error:

[DCC Fatal Error] Unit2.pas(7): F1026 File not found: 'Data.DBXMySQL.dcu'

Any idea?

PS: Rad Studio XE 5

Edited by: Michele Costantino on Oct 1, 2013 12:01 PM

Edited by: Michele Costantino on Oct 1, 2013 12:03 PM
0
Michele
10/1/2013 7:03:57 PM
embarcadero.delphi.dbexpress 764 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Michele Costantino wrote:
> Very simple android project....drop the tsqlconnection from dbexpress palette and compiled...I get this error:
>
> [DCC Fatal Error] Unit2.pas(7): F1026 File not found: 'Data.DBXMySQL.dcu'
>
> Any idea?
>
> PS: Rad Studio XE 5
>
> Edited by: Michele Costantino on Oct 1, 2013 12:01 PM
>
> Edited by: Michele Costantino on Oct 1, 2013 12:03 PM

No MySQL drivers for android.  Only SQLite and InterBase.  AFAIK, MySQL does not
have an ARM Android client available.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)

[Fatal Error] Main.pas(8): F1026 File not found: 'AlignEdit.dcu'
I get this error when I compile my program after loading another component. If I reload the AlignEdit component then I get this error when I try to compile my other program that uses the other component. It seems it can only keep track of one component at a time. I'm using Delphi 2005. Thanks for any help. Alan Alan Anderson wrote: > I get this error when I compile my program after loading another > component. If I reload the AlignEdit component then I get this error > when I try to compile my other program that uses the other component. > It seems it can only...

[Pascal Fatal Error] luCode.pas(770): F1026 File not found: 'GlyphPicker.dcu'
D2006 Can anyone suggest why the compiler has decided it can't find this file but can find the others I moved it to last position in this uses clause just to see if the others were ok - they are. uses DBConsts, Dialogs, ClipBrd, nlhRoutines, nlhMLPick, nlhCalc, ColourPicker, nlhDateTimePicker, nlhFileLookup, GlyphPicker; Its in the same directory as nlhMLPick, nlhCalc,ColourPicker, nlhDateTimePicker, nlhFileLookup. The dcu does exist. The sources are all in the same directory (E:\HomeBrew\nlhControls\BaseLevel\), the dcus are all in the same directory (E:\HomeBrew\DCUs\). ...

[DCC Fatal Error] RegExpr.pas(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) C++ Builder 2009
Hi All, Running the latest version of C++ Builder 2009 pro. I can create a project and it compiles fine. If a then add any .pas file to the project I always get the following error (in this example it was the RegExpr.pas file, but any .pas added to the project causes it: [DCC Fatal Error] RegExpr.pas(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) I have not knowingly changed any compile settings and system.pas exists and is in the paths. Any ideas? Thanks muchly, Phil. Hello, Phil Read wrote: > system.pas exists and is in the pat...

[DCC Fatal Error] RegExpr.pas(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) C++ Builder 2009
Hi All, Running the latest version of C++ Builder 2009 pro. I can create a project and it compiles fine. If a then add any .pas file to the project I always get the following error (in this example it was the RegExpr.pas file, but any .pas causes it: [DCC Fatal Error] RegExpr.pas(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) I have not knowingly changed any compile settings and system.pas exists and is in the paths. Any ideas? Thanks muchly, Phil. Phil Read wrote: > Hi All, > > Running the latest version of C++ Builder...

Fatal: F1026 File not found: 'Controls.dcu'
Under XE2 I am getting a compile error on a designtime package: C:\Users\kbailey\Documents\RAD Studio\Comps XE2\fsw\viewers\FSWDXFViewer.pas(6) Fatal: F1026 File not found: 'Controls.dcu' The runtime package compiles correctly. FSWDXFViewer.pas is actually in a previous package, call it Viewers.. Both the designtime and runtime versions of Viewers compile correctly. The runtime form of the failing package requires Viewers. The failing design package has the runtime package, designide, rtl, vcl and vclx in the required list. Two questions. Why am I getting the error? Is there a...

HELP!! [DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' [Edit]
I can`t understand why i get this XE2 ERROR [DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu). I made a new install yesterday. I have had this ERROR before but i cant remeber how i solved it Best regards RP Edited by: Robert Petersson on Sep 22, 2012 10:17 AM Robert Petersson wrote: > I can`t understand why i get this XE2 ERROR [DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu). I made a new install yesterday. I have had this ERROR before but i cant remeber how i solved it Best...

[ilink32 Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'DATA.DB.OBJ' [Edit]
I am receiving the error message in the title when I am attempting to compile a 32 bit console application that I am converting from XE to XE3. The project file was created from scratch since I have had issues with using project files from previous versions. I am guessing that the IDE is failing to add a .lib or .bpi file. I can add the file by hand, but I don't know what or where to add it. I have seen this problem mentioned several times in the forums, but none of the solutions given have fixed my issues. I am using XE3 Update 2 under Windows 7 64 bit Pro. Problem solved by ad...

[DCC Fatal Error] Project2.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or bi
Sorry for the X post, but my install is dead (as in not working) and the other post is a week old. I had trouble installing D2009, problem with the unpacker creating 0 length files, I think it was somethign to do with downloading installer into compressed folder. That was all sorted. Then I left the install for a while and am not sure if I ever compiled a project. I went to use it a couple of weeks ago and got the error in the subject on build or run. The ide works fine, just can't build / run any app. Tools | Options - Library path: $(BDS)\lib;$(BDS)\Imports;$(BDS)\Lib\Indy1...

[DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or bin
can`t understand why i get this XE2 ERROR [DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu). I made a new install yesterday. I have had this ERROR before but i cant remeber how i solved it Best regards RP Robert Petersson wrote: > can`t understand why i get this XE2 ERROR [DCC Fatal Error] SDIAPP.DPR(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu). I made a new install yesterday. I have had this ERROR before but i cant remeber how i solved it Best regards RP Usually this is caused by the library path ge...

D2009 Can't compile dclusr [DCC Error] E1026 File not found: '*.dres'
Using Delphi 2009 I have a small suite of custom components which have been added to dclusr120.bpl This has compiled OK in the past, as the components all appear on the tool palette, and I can use them OK. But now, having done some changes to the components, when I try and build dclusr, I get an error message [DCC Error] E1026 File not found: '*.dres' The 'source code' all resides in the default folder, C:\program Files (x86)\codegear\rad studio\6.0\lib If I delete dclusr.dres before doing the build, it is created (with the correct date/time) so that it certa...

Delphi EX2
Delphi EX2 I build an In-house component over InforPower lookup ComboBox. It does NOT user any of DesignIntf, DesignEditors classes. It compiled and installed. I can use them in my project on design time. But when I build my project I am getting “F1026 File not found: 'DesignEditors.dcu” Error. I have no clue why I am getting this error. Could anyone please help me? Thanks -SS Saravanan wrote: > I build an In-house component over InforPower lookup ComboBox. It does > NOT user any of DesignIntf, DesignEditors classes. But does it specify any of the Design... units i...

Another variation on F1026 File not found: 'xxxxx.dcu'
I have a small application which has two component bpl libraries ("Package1.bpl, Package2.bpl") In the same project group I have an application ("Application1.exe") which uses components from both packages. The packages build and install. When I try to use the components from either package in the application, the Build action fails with the F1026 message. I was expecting that the application would find the component objects once I declared them in the "Use" clause. How is it supposed to actually work? Michael wrote: > I was expecting that th...

'File' 'Edit' 'Bookmarks' etc just disappeared
Name: Robert Email: muiporueatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 'File' 'Edit' 'Bookmarks' etc just disappeared Comments: Can't find 'em, don't know how to get 'em back. Had to de-install Firefox totally and re-install from scratch. What happened? Who the f__k knows, except that I'd bet the farm it has something to do with WinHosed 7 Decimate -- M$' latest and most fragile, bloated self-mutilating 64-bit SOS* ever to be late seeing the light of day, bless M$ black hearts. Pray the first nukes of the Apocalypse drop in...

error BC30466: Namespace or type 'OracleClient' for the Imports 'System.Data.OracleClient' cannot be found
Hi all, i'm a new here. i found that the titled error occurs when i browse the page. following is a part of the source: <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data.OracleClient" %> <script language="VB" runat="server"> sub Page_Load(Sender as object, e as eventargs) dim OracleConn as new OracleConnection("Data Source=testdb;UserId=xxx;Password=xxx;") OracleConn.Open() end sub </script> i'm now using the oracle db 8.1.7 and the .net framework v1....