System.ADO with Delphi debugger.

By 2 or 3 days Delphi debugger D7 , D9 and DXE stops with a System ADO fatal error (irretrievable error), when the program sets to True the ADOConnection's connected property. If the executable program run outside IDE the error does'nt raise, but when it starts inside IDE with debug option the error raise and the program stops and don't open the desired connection. I tried to repair MDAC on my system (Win32 XP SP3), but the problem remain. What can I do to use the debugger into IDE? (I use Delphi since 11
 years and this problem never raised).
0
Studio

Studio Rubabno Chairman wrote:

> By 2 or 3 days Delphi debugger D7 , D9 and DXE stops with a System
> ADO fatal error (irretrievable error), when the program sets to True
> the ADOConnection's connected property. If the executable program run
> outside IDE the error does'nt raise, but when it starts inside IDE
> with debug option the error raise and the program stops and don't
> open the desired connection. I tried to repair MDAC on my system
> (Win32 XP SP3), but the problem remain. What can I do to use the
> debugger into IDE? (I use Delphi since 11  years and this problem
> never raised).

1. Which database?

2. What is your ADO connection string?

3. Is the ADO connection component's Connected property set to True at
design-time when running from IDE?

--
Regards,
-Steve Faleiro-
> {quote:title=Steve Faleiro wrote:}{quote}
> Studio Rubabno Chairman wrote:
>
> > By 2 or 3 days Delphi debugger D7 , D9 and DXE stops with a System
> > ADO fatal error (irretrievable error), when the program sets to True
> > the ADOConnection's connected property. If the executable program run
> > outside IDE the error does'nt raise, but when it starts inside IDE
> > with debug option the error raise and the program stops and don't
> > open the desired connection. I tried to repair MDAC on my system
> > (Win32 XP SP3), but the problem remain. What can I do to use the
> > debugger into IDE? (I use Delphi since 11  years and this problem
> > never raised).
>
> 1. Which database?
>
> 2. What is your ADO connection string?
>
> 3. Is the ADO connection component's Connected property set to True at
> design-time when running from IDE?
>
> --
> Regards,
> -Steve Faleiro-

Ok Steve,
1. the database is SQL Server 2008
2. the ADO connection string is 'Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=sa;Initial Catalog=StudioRubano;Data Source=M6300\SQL2008'
but is the same with 'Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Initial Catalog=StudioRubano;Data Source=M6300\SQL2008'
3.The ADO Connection is connected at run time, at Datamodule creation event, by my connection library function. I've tried to connect at design time and when I execute the program in IDE the error raises immediatly. It is an exception of type EOleException and the message seems caming from ADO library, because it is in Italian.
Thank you for your interest to my problem.
Pasquale Rubano
0
Studio
12/22/2010 4:50:59 PM
> {quote:title=Studio Rubabno Chairman wrote:}{quote}
> By 2 or 3 days Delphi debugger D7 , D9 and DXE stops with a System ADO fatal error (irretrievable error), when the program sets to True the ADOConnection's connected property. If the executable program run outside IDE the error does'nt raise, but when it starts inside IDE with debug option the error raise and the program stops and don't open the desired connection. I tried to repair MDAC on my system (Win32 XP SP3), but the problem remain. What can I do to use the debugger into IDE? (I use Delphi since
11 years and this problem never raised).

I have the same problem by some days!!!
D6 & D2010
They raises External Exception

Please help!
0
ste
12/27/2010 9:17:49 AM
> {quote:title=ste be wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Studio Rubabno Chairman wrote:}{quote}
> > By 2 or 3 days Delphi debugger D7 , D9 and DXE stops with a System ADO fatal error (irretrievable error), when the program sets to True the ADOConnection's connected property. If the executable program run outside IDE the error does'nt raise, but when it starts inside IDE with debug option the error raise and the program stops and don't open the desired connection. I tried to repair MDAC on my system (Win32 XP SP3), but the problem remain. What can I do to use the debugger into IDE? (I use Delphi sinc
e 11 years and this problem never raised).

> I have the same problem by some days!!!
> D6 & D2010
> They raises External Exception
>
> Please help!

Fixed...

http://forum.avira.com/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=123833

and restart the system
0
ste

Why is there no delphi.debugger newsgroup but there is one for delphi.php.debugger?
I assume the proper place to post questions about the debugger is delphi.ide? Larry Hengen wrote: > I assume the proper place to post questions about the debugger is > delphi.ide? Yes -- John Kaster http://blogs.embarcadero.com/johnk Embarcadero Developer Network: http://edn.embarcadero.com Features and bugs: http://qc.embarcadero.com Got source? http://cc.embarcadero.com ...

Delphi 6 to Delphi 2010 upgrade and ADO

League System compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4
I am currently trying to write a league system using delphi to be used for an upcoming football tournamant I am running. However, I have encountered some difficulty in doing so. Does anyone have a league system they would give me the code for that is compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4? ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

League System compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4 #2
I am currently trying to write a league system using delphi to be used for an upcoming football tournamant I am running. However, I have encountered some difficulty in doing so. +Does anyone have a league system they would give me the code for that is compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4?+ ...

Connection String for ADO Database in delphi prism
Hi, I want to connect to a database with ADO and aspx. from VB code what is the equivalent in delphi prism ? .... Dim MyReader as sqldatareader Dim MyConnection as sqlconnection = new sqlconnection() myConnection.connectionstring = configurationmanager.connectionstrings("DSN_MYDB").connectionstring Dim mycommand as sqlcommand = new sqlcommand() mycommand.commandtext="select * from mytable" mycommand.commandtype = commandtype.text mycommand.connection = myconnection mycommand.connection.open() Myreader=mycommand.executereader(commandbehavior.closeconnec...

Several Delphi ADO Database help questions
Okay, I have an Access database connected to an ADO dbgrid in delphi through ADO connections. there are a few problems I'm having with it. Firstly, I have a lookup table for one of my columns set up in access, it's for a supplierID column, it gets the supplier ID number and the supplier name from a suppliers table for you to select from. This doesn't work in the delphi DBGrid, I have looked for ways to allow it to display but all I've found are complex blocks of code that don't work for me and that I don't have the skill to adapt. Secondly, I have several buttons ...

How to ensure that Delphi 2010 is installed as system JIT debugger?
I have installed Delphi 2010 and i'm not sure that it works as JIT debugger because i have checked AeDebug registry key and it is empty. Thanks! Best regards, Konstantin Knyazev ...

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Compatability problem Windows7 and ADO database acces from Delphi XE
All, I don't know where i need to post this, so i thought i'd try here, if someone can tell me where i need to put this posting. I have an application written in Delphi XE which uses ADO database connectivity. It retrieves data from an IBM i (AS400) using SQL either directly or via user defined table functions on the server side. (Queries are run via TADOConnection, TADODataset and TADOQuery) The application runs 100% perfectly on Windows XP, but when i try to run the program on Windows7 i have the following issues: 32 Bit. All the UDTFs work correctly except one. This is not...

Web resources about - System.ADO with Delphi debugger. - embarcadero.delphi.database

Debugger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... , but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations . Please improve this article by introducing more precise citations. A debugger ...

Debugger - Facebook-Entwickler
Facebook-Entwickler Search Facebook Developers Dokumente Werkzeuge Hilfe Neuigkeiten Anwendungen Anmelden Debugger Startseite › Werkzeuge Input ...

Script Debugger 5.0
Major update to one of my favorite apps of all time. If you dick around with AppleScript, you should have Script Debugger.

Android Studio 1.2 Reaches Beta, Adds Built-In Decompiler, Inline Debugger Variables, Smarter Formatting ...
When Android Studio v1.1 entered the Stable channel, about 6 weeks ago, the Dev Tools team gave word that v1.2 was already well underway and ...

Review: 5 memory debuggers for Linux coding
As a programmer, I'm aware that I tend to make mistakes and why not? Even programmers are human. Some errors are detected during code compilation, ...

Meet the DeBuggers An attitude adjustment regarding the "Fix" at Healthcare.gov
Let me start off by saying that Healthcare.gov is now working well in most areas of the US. Folks are accessing the site all day, every day, ...

13 Linux Debuggers for C++ Reviewed
Most time in debuggers is spent doing the same few things: setting breakpoints, stepping through code, looking at variables. Which products make ...

Bed bugs: A new debugger - The Economist
FEW things destroy the reputation of a high-class hotel faster than bed bugs.

Firefox 15 Coming With Souped-Up Debugger
Firefox 15 has hit the Mozilla pre-beta Aurora channel and it features a redesigned, built-in debugger. - Mozilla has released Firefox 15 to ...

cldwalker/debugger · GitHub
debugger - port of ruby-debug that works on 1.9.2 and 1.9.3

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 5:24:28 PM