Firedac memtable included wih delphi XE5 Pro?

Hello, is the firedac memtable included with the Delphi XE5 pro sku?
0
Mike

Mike Margerum wrote:

> Hello, is the firedac memtable included with the Delphi XE5 pro sku?

According to the feature matrix:

  http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/delphi-feature-matrix

Yes.

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
0

FireDac in Delphi XE5 Pro
Does FireDac in delphi xe5 Pro (without any add-ins) provide any useful functionality ? Based upon what I've read, it seems to offer an alternative (better)?) means to link to Access and MySQL when they are installed on the same PC. Pete K FireDAC does SQLite w/ encryption on Windows. Peter Kane wrote: > Does FireDac in delphi xe5 Pro (without any add-ins) provide any > useful functionality ? Based upon what I've read, it seems to offer > an alternative (better)?) means to link to Access and MySQL when they > are installed on the same PC. > > Pete...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2
Hi All I'm porting a project from Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2 and have notice the VersionInfo "Release" and "Build" not being extracted correctly. Should be "1.2.3.4" but is getting "1.2.6150.4567" I'm using the following to extract the VersionInfo and works ok in Delphi 7 but doesnt get the "Release" and "Build" info when used in Delphi XE2. function GetVersion : string; { --------------------------------------------------------- Extracts the FileVersion element of the VERSIONINFO structure that Delphi ma...

FireDAC XE5 with Delphi XE
I have Delphi Enterprise XE5 and XE, and use both for various projects. Is it possible to use the new FireDAC that comes with XE5 (v9.x I believe) with Delphi Enterprise XE? If so, how do I obtain the standalone FireDAC XE5 installer? I have an active RAD Studio Enterprise software assurance plan. I've looked for FireDAC XE5 in my registered users download section, but I can't find anything for FireDAC XE5. I can only find downloads for FireDAC XE4. Regards, -Kevin Hello Kevin > Is it possible to use the new FireDAC that comes with XE5 (v9.x I > believe) wi...

Firedac for Delphi XE Pro
Will the XE4 Client Server Pack for FireDac work properly with Delphi XE Professional? Will that provide the full Firedac functionality or is it limited? Is it dependent on functionality in the Enterprise product which is not in the Professional? And finally, will I have the license rights to market and sell the application I create? I understand it does not require dbexpress which has certain restrictions, correct? I would like to be able to evaluate it in an XE environment without upgrading everything just to try and work with it. Patrick Moloney wrote: > Will the XE4 Client Serve...

FireDAC for Delphi Pro XE4
Hi, Being a Delphi Pro XE4 user with a valid FireDAC subscription, where can I download FireDAC for Delphi Pro XE4? Thanks, Luk Luk Smolders wrote: >Being a Delphi Pro XE4 user with a valid FireDAC subscription, where >can I download FireDAC for Delphi Pro XE4? I got mine from https://cc.embarcadero.com/item/29369 Cheers, Nick -- Sent from my XanaNews v1.19.1.373 > {quote:title=Nicholas Ring wrote:}{quote} > Luk Smolders wrote: > > >Being a Delphi Pro XE4 user with a valid FireDAC subscription, where > >can I download FireDAC for Delp...

I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi
Hi there, I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi. How do I forced to load as c++? Thanks for the help Jorge <Jorge Uriarte> wrote in message news:393178@forums.embarcadero.com... > I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi. How > do I forced to load as c++? Did you actually install the C++ personality? Are you loading the IDE using the "Delphi 2010" shortcut (which loads bds.exe with the "-pDelphi" command line parameter)? You should be using the "C++Builder 2010" shortcut (...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Debugging DLL compiled with Delphi 7 in Delphi XE5
Dear Sirs/Madams, We are considering changing from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE5. Our project consists of a dll and an .exe file. I have begun converting the .exe file to Delphi XE5 and have successfully accessed the DLL compiled with Delphi 7. When I debug the DLL (using the "run parameters" and changing "host application" to the .exe file) in Delphi 7 I can set breakpoints etc. and they are triggered. However, when I attempt to debug the project in XE5, I get the following message: Module Load: xxx.dll. No Debug Info. Base Address: $015A0000. Process xxx.exe (2928) Is it possible to somehow debug DLLs in XE5 compiled with an older Delphi version or is the debug info not compatible? Kind Regards, Jack. Jack wrote: > However, when I attempt to debug the project in XE5, I get the > following message: Module Load: xxx.dll. No Debug Info. Base Address: > $015A0000. Process xxx.exe (2928) > > Is it possible to somehow debug DLLs in XE5 compiled with an older > Delphi version or is the debug info not compatible? Since you are not recompiling the DLL in XE5, did you copy over D7's TDS file for the DLL when you copied over the DLL itself? The TDS file contains debug information. Although, I do not know if XE5 can use D7's debug info or not. -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) Dear Remy, Thank you for your reply. I am not able to locate any "TDS" files when I build my dll in Delphi 7. I get a .map...

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Attempting to compile Delphi 5 code in Delphi XE5 is failing
Greetings All, If I'm not in the correct formum please tell me which one I should be in. Just upgraded to Delphi XE5 and am attempting to compile one of my Delphi 5 projects. I used Interbase Express I use either TDataSource -> TCDSProvider -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery or TDataSource -> TClientDataSet -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery Also used TIBDatabase, TIBTransaction, and TIBStoredProc I open the smallest project I have and click compile and almost immediately I receive this error Checking project dependencies... Compiling CITranEngine.dproj...

problem delphi 2010 apps with a delphi 5 pro Pchar
Hallo I build on till now alle tools and programas with delphi 5 pro now i have delphi 2010 want don't want rewite alle my DLL Tools Like The tool i made for making PDF In case of This DLL i can't becose the vcl i use in delphi 5 will not work in delphi 2010 *This call in apps* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall external 'GUPPDF2.dll'; {code} *In delphi 5 DLL* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall; {code} if call the function i get a "Access violation" i think that the settings parameter empty is...

Database Connectivity in Delphi Pro Version
Can someone clarify what DB I can connect to out of the box with Delphi Pro (Legally that is)? I think I have been headed down a wrong path for a while, I was under the impression the DB drivers were only included with the pro version for development only. Now it is my understanding that I can connect to Embedded SQL Lite on a local PC but not via a server. Is this correct? What DBs can I connect to on a local PC using native Delphi drivers? And am I allowed to deploy an application that uses a DB on a DB server? Thanks Tim C. "tim crouse" wrote in message news:5881...

Firedac: Delphi Pro vs Enterprise
If i understand correctly FIREDAC is present in both Pro and Enterprise version of Delphi but in the Pro version is possible to connect only to a DB server that is running in the same PC where the client is executed. Is it correct ? thanks Roberto Il 02/10/2014 16:44, roberto nicchi ha scritto: > If i understand correctly FIREDAC is present in both Pro and Enterprise > version of Delphi but in the Pro version is possible to connect only to > a DB server that is running in the same PC where the client is executed. > Is it correct ? > > thanks > Roberto &...

FireDAC folder absent (Delphi XE5)
I'm just poking around with FireDAC for the first time We're using Delphi 5 Enterprise version, so should be able to access MySQL on a remote server. My initial issues are that the files that I'd expect to see (from [this|http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Utilities_(FireDAC)] article) don;t seem to exist. Coupled to this, when I run FireDAC Explorer from C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\12.0\bin it deems to be looking for a folder +\RAD Studio\FireDAC+ and so doesn't save the created profiles... Any suggestions? > {quote:title=Dan ...

Does anyone know if Delphi 8 Pro Upgrade (HDB1380WWCS181) contains Delphi 7?
Hello Delphi Community, Does anyone know if Delphi 8 Pro Upgrade (HDB1380WWCS181) contains Delphi 7? Thank you, Dean Atteberry. Dean Atteberry wrote: > Does anyone know if Delphi 8 Pro Upgrade (HDB1380WWCS181) contains Delphi 7? Unlikely - my Delphi 8 Architect Upgrade did not. Eric > {quote:title=Dean Atteberry wrote:}{quote} > Does anyone know if Delphi 8 Pro Upgrade (HDB1380WWCS181) contains Delphi 7? It did when it was originally released (actually, Delphi 7.1). I don't know if it still does, however. (The only reason we bought Delphi 8 was that we n...

Connecting to a MS Access database in Delphi XE5?
Does anyone have a simple code example for connecting to an Access database from a VCL Forms application using XE5? Originally, we used the dbExpress Open ODBC driver in XE2 but that no longer works. The DbxXXDrv unit references Dbx34Drv, which in turn references DBXMetaDataCommand, which does not exist in my XE5 Enterprise install. So I thought I'd try FireDAC, as there is Connect to Microsoft Access Database (FireDAC) topic in the docwiki. I dropped a TFDPhysMSAccessDriverLink onto a form, set the DriverID to MSAcc and the ODBCDriver to MS Access (*.mdb), but could not find the Database or Password properties. Do they need to be specified in the ODBCAdvanced property? > {quote:title=Richard Goodwin wrote:}{quote} > Does anyone have a simple code example for connecting to an Access database from a VCL Forms application using XE5? > > Originally, we used the dbExpress Open ODBC driver in XE2 but that no longer works. The DbxXXDrv unit references Dbx34Drv, which in turn references DBXMetaDataCommand, which does not exist in my XE5 Enterprise install. > > So I thought I'd try FireDAC, as there is Connect to Microsoft Access Database (FireDAC) topic in the docwiki. I dropped a TFDPhysMSAccessDriverLink onto a form, set the DriverID to MSAcc and the ODBCDriver to MS Access (*.mdb), but could not find the Database or Password properties. Do they need to be specified in the ODBCAdvanced property? I resolved the Open ODBC driver issue by r...

Which VCL components are (not) included in Delphi XE5 starter?
I currently own RAD Studio 2010 Professional with which I have developed a few Delphi applications, mainly for personal use. I only develop for Windows 32-bit platform and do NOT use Database components, I consider switching from Delphi 2010 Professional to Delphi XE5 Starter Edition and would like to know if my current applications can be compiled with Delphi XE5 Starter. Is there a way to check this _before_ buying Delphi XE5 ? My main concern is that some VCL components from Delphi 2010 Professional are not included in Delphi XE5 Starter Edition, but I cannot find a list which components...

Creating Database Files using Firedac (Delphi XE7)
I have been able to get Firedac to display and edit the following file types in a simple app using FDConnection, FDTable, FDPhysSQLiteDriverLink (and others according to file type) : sdb, gdb, mdb and xls (with ODBC link and drivers). I have been able to create a SQLLite File (.sdb) from scratch and add tables using roughly: FDTable1.Connection = FDConnection1; (set in form) FDConnection1.Params.Clear; FDConnection1.Params.Add('DriverID=SQLite'); FDConnection1.Params.Add('Database='+DATABASE_FILE); FDConnection1.ResourceOptions.DefaultParamType := ptOutput; ...

Web resources about - Firedac memtable included wih delphi XE5 Pro? - embarcadero.delphi.database

BigTable Model with Cassandra and HBase
This is an area where NOSQL shines. In the last 18 months, NOSQL has become one of the hottest topic in the software industry. It has been introduced ...

scylladb/scylla · GitHub
scylla - Columnar data store using the seastar framework, compatible with Apache Cassandra

Performance data for LevelDB, Berkley DB and BangDB for Random Operations
... provides an ordered mapping from string keys to string values. Leveldb is based on LSM (Log-Structured Merge-Tree) and uses SSTable and MemTable ...

Review: Cassandra lowers the barriers to big data
Apache Cassandra 2.0 combines NoSQL flexibility and scalability with friendly SQL-like queries

Benchmark - W-tree vs. existing technologies
Benchmark compares the new W-tree technology versus existing technologies. The existing external data indexing structures all share a common ...

Projects - Fluid Interfaces
Vision People Projects Publications Press & Awards Join Us Contact Current • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007 • Older CURRENT PROJECTS WAAZAM ...

LazySequence<UnsafePointer>
1 post published by Sam during January 2014

[CASSANDRA-6405] When making heavy use of counters, neighbor nodes occasionally enter spiral of constant ...
We're randomly running into an interesting issue on our ring. When making use of counters, we'll occasionally have 3 nodes (always neighbors) ...

Russian Facebook Ok.ru Utilizing Cassandra for 1 Million Operations per Second, Over 80TB in Largest ...
Anastasjev Oleg: Lead Developer at Odnoklassniki (Ok.ru)Brady Gentile: Community Manager at DataStax Brady: Hello, Planet Cassandra users. Joining ...

MIT's 'Kinect of the future' looks through walls with X-Ray like vision
Using simple radio signals, MIT researchers can pinpoint someone's locationthrough a wallwith incredible accuracy.