FIBPlus 7.7 problem on Delphi XE8.

Hi guys,

I know that FIBPlus is discontinued but I've managed to compile it under XE8. However, it throws access violation error on a TpFIBDataset with select SQL on BIGINT fields.
Does anyone had simmiliar issues or is it just me?

Regards.
4
Dimitrij

Problem with Delphi 6 to Delphi 7 upgrade
I have just purchased Delphi XE because I have an immediate need of D7 which came for free with XE. I downloaded and installed D7 and I think I applied the Update 1 that I had also downloaded. After much messing around with old components, I have finally attempted to compile my D6 project with D7. I get the following error:- [Fatal Error] apm.dpr(225): Unit ExtDlgs was compiled with a different version of ExtCtrls.TPanel I have checked the library paths all point to D7 versions of everything and now am at a loss to know what to do next. Also checked the sequence to make sure that al...

I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, after i bought delphi 7
I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, I sold it, after i bought delphi 7 and recompiled application, is now my application legal or? > {quote:title=Ivan Ivanov wrote:}{quote} > I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, I sold it, after i bought delphi 7 and recompiled application, is now my application legal or? "I embezzled some money from my employer, returned the funds, and then got it back as a bonus. Can I still be arrested?" Uhhh .... didn't you just confess to a crime? > {quote:title=Ivan Ivanov wrote:}{quote} > I wrote an appli...

Delphi 7 Translation Manager problem on Windows 7
Using Windows 7 Ultimate + Sp1 64 bit. When I try moving to the Workspace tab I get this error: "Cannot open file D:\myproject\ENU\MyFile.dfn? The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process." I had no problem moving to this tab on Win-XP. Did you manage to use the Translation manager with a project containing many forms on Win7? Thanks in advance Am 05.11.2014 11:16, schrieb lior ilan: > Using Windows 7 Ultimate + Sp1 64 bit. > When I try moving to the Workspace tab I get this error: > "Cannot open file D:\myproject\ENU\M...

Unofficial Delphi 7 updates
Anybody noticed, even tried this Enhanced Run Time library for Delphi ? It's a hack of the D7 RTL/VCL http://blog.synopse.info/post/2009/12/20/Enhanced-Run-Time-library-for-Delphi-7 It's very interesting and I'd like to know it's stability. Edwin Ye wrote: > Anybody noticed, even tried this Enhanced Run Time library for Delphi > ? It's a hack of the D7 RTL/VCL This library violates Delphi's license (redistributing of RTL/VCL source files is not allowed). The last post was deleted and I'm sure this one will be deleted, too. -- Andreas H...

Delphi 7 & Windows 7
win7 also have language problems. I used to fix the code below. But it did not work. I tried to indicate in the images. Thanks for your help. // initialization SetThreadLocale(LANG_TURKISH); GetFormatSettings; // [url=www.resimupload.com/ds144165673_screenhunter_01may.html][img=http://pic1.resimupload.com/r3/thumb_144165673.jpg[/url] [url=www.resimupload.com/ds116050513_screenhunter_02may.html][img=http://pic1.resimupload.com/r7/thumb_116050513.jpg[/url] [url=www.resimupload.com/ds501028062_screenhunter_03may.html][img=http://pic1.resimupload.com/r8/thumb_501028062.jpg[/url] ...

Delphi 7 & Windows 7
win7 also have language problems. I used to fix the code below. But it did not work. I tried to indicate in the images. Thanks for your help. // initialization SetThreadLocale(LANG_TURKISH); GetFormatSettings; // http://www.resimupload.com/ds144165673_screenhunter_01may.html http://www.resimupload.com/ds116050513_screenhunter_02may.html http://www.resimupload.com/ds501028062_screenhunter_03may.html Edited by: Mesut Yaz�l�m User on May 14, 2010 3:26 AM I suspect the TDateTimePicker component was initialized before the launch of the code overriding the current date ant time. U...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Problem upgrading web service client from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE
In trying to upgrade our web service client to Delphi XE we have now get a web service error of Invalid Format. When we examine the SOAP request we see the following differences from Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE In Delphi 7 we get <SomeStuff xmlns="" xsi:nil="true" /> In Delphi XE we get <SomeStuff xsi:nil="true" /> We have narrowed the failure down to these differences in the client request. Is there anyway to get Delphi XE to generate a SOAP request with the xmlns attribute set to blank as it used to be? Hello, > In trying to u...

Windows 7 ... Delphi 7
The new Windows 7 reminds me very strong of Delphi 7 ... a good feeling! > {quote:title=Ralf Stocker wrote:}{quote} > The new Windows 7 reminds me very strong of Delphi 7 ... a good feeling! Me too, from what I've heard so far. They are releasing it as a public beta tommorrow (the first 2.5 million in line only): Windows 7 page http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ Information on Downloading and Installing Windows 7 Beta http://windowsteamblog.com/blogs/windows7/archive/2009/01/07/information-on-downloading-and-installing-windows-7-beta.aspx How to Get in on th...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Problem with viewing Windows SDK help files from Delphi 7 under Windows 7
Hi, I recently installed Delphi 7 on a Windows 8 machine putting it into a non-system folder. When I found that it wasn't displaying (Delphi) help files I downloaded and installed WinHlp32.exe from the MS website http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=91 and this solved the problem. But when I try to view the Windows SDK by selecting the appropriate menu item under the IDE Help menu I get the Winhelp runtime error message "Microsoft Help has stopped working". Can anyone suggest what needs to be done to be able to view the Windows SDK files that sh...

Delphi 7 & Windows 7 & Touchscreen (button press/release effects problem)
Everything works fine with a mouse. Now when I try to use my application with a touchscreen I can see that events are generated just fine. The problem is there is no button press/release event generated in the entire application. The application doesn't have this problem under windows XP. Any idea what could be causing this? Tumer TOPCU wrote: > Everything works fine with a mouse. Now when I try to use my > application with a touchscreen I can see that events are generated > just fine. The problem is there is no button press/release event > generated in the entire ap...

Using Delphi 7 in Windows 7
I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 7. I have Delphi 7 working to some extent - it will open my projects and display my units and allow me to edit the code then compiles the *.exe file - BUT it will not display my forms. View/Forms - shows the list of forms and will open the associated unit but neither this nor F12 will display the form itself. Consequently I am unable to edit the form itself or its properties. Any ideas about what might be preventing these from displaying? > {quote:title=Ian BASIRE wrote:}{quote} > I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 7. I h...

Web resources about - FIBPlus 7.7 problem on Delphi XE8. - embarcadero.delphi.database