borland.public.delphi.database.general not fond #2

Hello.
My problem is I am trying to connect to a newsgroup that
I have configured in Outlook Express 6, under Windows XP and appears
this as follows mistake :

411 Group borland.public.delphi.database.general not found.

Setup:
    Count: newsgroups.borland.com
    Server: newsgroups.borland.com
    Protocol: NNTP
    Port: 119
    Security (SSL): 0
    Error Number: 411
    Code: 800ccca5

With the newsgroup of Newsgroups.borland.com before it could enter the group
borland.public.delphi.database.general,
This is for all groups that begin with borland.

I hope you can help me thank you very much.

Excequiel
0
excequiel

> {quote:title=excequiel arostica wrote:}{quote}
> Hello.
> My problem is I am trying to connect to a newsgroup that
> I have configured in Outlook Express 6, under Windows XP and appears
> this as follows mistake :
>
> 411 Group borland.public.delphi.database.general not found.
> With the newsgroup of Newsgroups.borland.com before it could enter the group
> borland.public.delphi.database.general,
> This is for all groups that begin with borland.

That's because the groups that begin with borland no longer exist. Use these forums instead.
0
Ken

borland.public.delphi.database.general not fond
Hello. My problem is I am trying to connect to a newsgroup that I have configured in Outlook Express 6, under Windows XP and appears this as follows mistake : 411 Group borland.public.delphi.database.general not found. Setup: Count: newsgroups.borland.com Server: newsgroups.borland.com Protocol: NNTP Port: 119 Security (SSL): 0 Error Number: 411 Code: 800ccca5 With the newsgroup of Newsgroups.borland.com before it could enter the group borland.public.delphi.database.general, This is for all groups that begin with borland. I hope you can hel...

Good (Free) Database Choice For Simple Local Database For Delphi 2009
For years I have used the BDE and dVolga ( no longer abailable ) but want to learn how to use other third-party and/or Delphi 2009 vcl components for simple databases. For a simple local database with only one table and 6-8 string fields with graphic field support for one field what is a good choice? What is available to do this without buying anything or possibly with a freeware component? Should I use DBExpress? Is a commercial database application necessary to create the database? Is something available from Microsoft as a free download to create and possibly edit a...

1 Database or 2 Databases?
I was just wondering which way is better...   Having my membership profile Database that asp.net configuration creates for me as it's own database and creating a seporate DB for the rest of my tables, or combining all of my tables into the ASPNETDB?Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.Mickey Elliott  Using separate DBs for your app and user memberhip will allow you to implement a single login for multiple apps if you desire. So, from scalibility point of view, separate DBs is the way to go here.NAbeel--*Please mark as answer if you find this post ...

SqlConnection not connect to database in Delphi XE 2(mysql).
SqlConnection not connect to database in Delphi XE 2(mysql). Note: The machine was installed with Delphi 2007. error: First chance exception at $7576D36F. Exception class TDBXError with message 'DBX Error: Driver could not be properly initialized. Client library may be missing, not installed properly, of the wrong version, or the driver may be missing from the system path.'. Process Project6.exe (5732) Help? Aldnet Brasil wrote: > SqlConnection not connect to database in Delphi XE 2(mysql). > Note: The machine was installed with Delphi 2007. > error: > First...

A general question about supporting offline databases
I am a bit of a newbie with Delphi databases, we've been using Delphi for 15 years but we have always used a proprietary binary data format. We now want to switch to an SQL file format. For now we're working with SQLITE, so the Java and C# guys in our shop can read the file too. We have all the latest tools now, XE5 with FireDAC, Datasnap, REST etc. I am very, very impressed with what we can do now. Currently, we have a Delphi desktop app that controls the data file, and use XMLRPC calls from the clients to send and receive transactions. We have what we call a "refresh&...

2 database engines, 2 database files, one Server?
For whatever beaurocratic reason, we have been forced to use one NT Server for two databases in an installation of a Delphi/SQLA application. Sybase recommends installing two databases under one engine, but at the time, this was not an option. During the configuration of the services, SQLA complained that running two instances of the DBENG50 was not recommended but allowed the setup to continue. The end result is that both services are up and running on one NT server. Users are allowed to connect, no problem, business as usual. ....BUT The users are getting impatient with t...

"borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general" group replacement?
There was a nice place to post relases announcements about 3rd party components - "borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general" group. Is there any place to post such ANN at this forum? Mikhail Oleynik wrote: > There was a nice place to post relases announcements about 3rd party > components - "borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general" group. > Is there any place to post such ANN at this forum? news://forums.codegear.com/embarcadero.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general or https://forums.codegear.com/forum.jspa?forumID=92&start=0 -- ...

Amazing database for Delphi
In the past I used many databases with Delphi, like sql server, Interbase, BDE and many others, Last year I had standalone project for a Church, the project wasn’t that big, but had thousands of records with a lot of big tables. To avoid any dependencies “BDE, DLLs, servers etc.” I had to find small, compact, and compiles right into my EXE. However, after I looked around (you can find my post on this site), many developers recommended Absolute Database, so I tried it and the price was very good, I surprised how this database handles very advance and complex queries and very fast. I re...

Database with Delphi XE3
I've been using Delphi 7 Pro for years and have had to deal with the PDOXUSR.NET access denied problem with Vista OS and up anytime my application uses the Borland Database Engine. I'm thinking of buying Delphi XE3. Can someone tell me if the PDOXUSR.NET Access Denied problem has been taken care of in this version? With Windows 7, it seems that my apps will only run if I have the user reduce their User Account Control to a level the access is no longer denied. I'm hoping this is not an issue with XE3. I'm sorry if this is not the proper forum for my question. I there is a be...

Delphi and Oracle Database
Hello Everyone, I have a need to be able to read data out of an Oracle database. I know how I can access it - but now I need to bring the databases inhouse for development purposes. So - I need to install an oracle server - but only for my development needs - but it needs to be able to handle some large databases - from 5GB to 50GB approximately. I have been dealing with MSSQL and MySQL for a while - and I have those servers licenses and running. However, I am not familiar with how Oracle does things. Does anyone out there have some suggestions as to what type of licens...

delphi 2010 database
Hello, I’m new to this forum, currently I have application with MS Access and all works good for me. But I need more reliable without DLL or other dependencies (for Delphi 2010) I found many databases for Delphi, I prefer free or less than $100.00 Thanks On 2010-11-28 19:09:31 -0500, Falah Latino <> said: > Hello, > I’m new to this forum, currently I have application with MS Access and > all works good for me. > But I need more reliable without DLL or other dependencies (for Delphi 2010) > I found many databases for Delphi, > I prefer free or less tha...

copy database one database to onther database
hii want to copy one database table to onther database table using script?my database is ms-sql server 2000 Nothing is really over,untill the moment stop trying for it...Amitsp(MCTS,MCP)sqlreporting.blogspot.com You can use import/export task and DTS package created automatically by Enterprise manager or just try  select * INTO [newdatabase].dbo.[newTable] from [sourceDatabase].dbo.[sourcetable]  good luckThanksJPazgier no dear i want to this programatticallyiusing c #,source is my database in local machine and target is other computer means server Nothing is really...

Failed to update database because the database is read-only. #2
Hello, It took a while, but for the first time in my life i am coping with a problem i can't google out of existence. What i did is make a website in ASP.net with an MS SQL database in Visual studio 2008. In the development enviorment everything works fine, i then proceeded to publish the website to the standard window ISS directory (C:\inetpub\wwwroot) and again everything works fine. It's a weblog so i started writhing posts, database updates fine. everything works. And then, a few days later, out of nowhere the database decides to be read only magically all by itself and i get ...

How to install Bugzilla 2.18 and create a new database for it while keeping the current one (Bug 2.16) and old database with it?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C5C85C.61A4D28A Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi=20 =20 I am going to install Bugzilla 2.18 for my company. However, I want to make sure that the current one we have (Bugzilla 2.16.5) is still running and the data will not be overwritten. So basically, I wonder if anyone knows how to install Bugzilla 2.18 and create a new database for it while keeping the current one (Bugzilla 2.16) and the old database running as well. =20 What ar...

Web resources about - borland.public.delphi.database.general not fond #2 - embarcadero.delphi.database

Five million customers affected by Vtech database hack
Toy and educational material seller Vtech has revealed five million customers were affected by a hack of its app database and has also suspended ...

GOP rivals condemn Donald Trump for backing Muslim database
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson said Saturday that he wants to expand the government's surveillance operations aimed at ...

VTech Admits Lack of Database Security Opened Door to Hack
A SQL injection, a common software flaw, was found to be the root cause in the VTech breach.

Animal Venom Database Could Be Boon To Drug Development
A new public database that catalogs animal toxins could spur the development of new drugs made with compounds found in animal venom.