ADO

I use Sql server.Is ADO most appriate for operating with this?Please tell me some good knowledge resourse .
If not please tell  me what is more appropriate and also please tell me some good knowledge resourse.
0
Pero

Pero perov wrote:

> I use Sql server.Is ADO most appriate for operating with this?Please
> tell me some good knowledge resourse .  If not please tell  me what
> is more appropriate and also please tell me some good knowledge
> resourse.

Yes ADO (dbGo) is the most appropriate.

--
Regards,
-Steve Faleiro-
"Steve Faleiro" <steve_goa@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Pero perov wrote:
>
>> I use Sql server.Is ADO most appriate for operating with this?Please
>> tell me some good knowledge resourse .  If not please tell  me what
>> is more appropriate and also please tell me some good knowledge
>> resourse.
>
> Yes ADO (dbGo) is the most appropriate.
>

> --
> Regards,
> -Steve Faleiro-
0
Jim
3/11/2009 11:10:33 AM
Jim Caplan wrote:

> What about anydac or sdac?
> Thx

Those are 3rd party components. ADO (dbGo) components that come
packaged with Delphi are excellent.

--
Regards,
-Steve Faleiro-

Several Delphi ADO Database help questions
Okay, I have an Access database connected to an ADO dbgrid in delphi through ADO connections. there are a few problems I'm having with it. Firstly, I have a lookup table for one of my columns set up in access, it's for a supplierID column, it gets the supplier ID number and the supplier name from a suppliers table for you to select from. This doesn't work in the delphi DBGrid, I have looked for ways to allow it to display but all I've found are complex blocks of code that don't work for me and that I don't have the skill to adapt. Secondly, I have several buttons ...

Connection String for ADO Database in delphi prism
Hi, I want to connect to a database with ADO and aspx. from VB code what is the equivalent in delphi prism ? .... Dim MyReader as sqldatareader Dim MyConnection as sqlconnection = new sqlconnection() myConnection.connectionstring = configurationmanager.connectionstrings("DSN_MYDB").connectionstring Dim mycommand as sqlcommand = new sqlcommand() mycommand.commandtext="select * from mytable" mycommand.commandtype = commandtype.text mycommand.connection = myconnection mycommand.connection.open() Myreader=mycommand.executereader(commandbehavior.closeconnec...

Compatability problem Windows7 and ADO database acces from Delphi XE
All, I don't know where i need to post this, so i thought i'd try here, if someone can tell me where i need to put this posting. I have an application written in Delphi XE which uses ADO database connectivity. It retrieves data from an IBM i (AS400) using SQL either directly or via user defined table functions on the server side. (Queries are run via TADOConnection, TADODataset and TADOQuery) The application runs 100% perfectly on Windows XP, but when i try to run the program on Windows7 i have the following issues: 32 Bit. All the UDTFs work correctly except one. This is not...

Delphi 6 to Delphi 2010 upgrade and ADO

Good (Free) Database Choice For Simple Local Database For Delphi 2009
For years I have used the BDE and dVolga ( no longer abailable ) but want to learn how to use other third-party and/or Delphi 2009 vcl components for simple databases. For a simple local database with only one table and 6-8 string fields with graphic field support for one field what is a good choice? What is available to do this without buying anything or possibly with a freeware component? Should I use DBExpress? Is a commercial database application necessary to create the database? Is something available from Microsoft as a free download to create and possibly edit a...

ASA7, ADO and Delphi
Hello! I've got a problem with accessing a database via ADO with Delphi 5. Everytime I set the ADOConnection active I get the error "Invalid enum value". I'm using Delphi 5 Enterprise and ASA7 with EBF #449. Is there anybody who ever get an ADOConnection to ASA7 with Delphi 5? Gruesse, Matthias I'm using C++ Builder 5 and get the same problem. I've asked this question before and no one seems to be able to respond... Matthias Hovestadt wrote: > Hello! > > I've got a problem with accessing a database via ADO > with Delp...

Delphi 5 with ADO
Hi I'm having some problems adjusting a Delphi5/MSSQL database application, which i did not wrote (what's more: i'm not a Delphi expert either) so i thought maybe someone in this comunity will enlighten me. It' about an SQL command which is issued by this delphi5 application (the sql command was traced in SQL server with profiler), but which is nowhere to be found in the souce code. I've searched already all the components which i knew that could issue the SQL command (TADOQuery, TADOCommand) but with no l uck. Could anyone tell me other misterious places where i shou...

delphi 2010 database
Hello, I’m new to this forum, currently I have application with MS Access and all works good for me. But I need more reliable without DLL or other dependencies (for Delphi 2010) I found many databases for Delphi, I prefer free or less than $100.00 Thanks On 2010-11-28 19:09:31 -0500, Falah Latino <> said: > Hello, > I’m new to this forum, currently I have application with MS Access and > all works good for me. > But I need more reliable without DLL or other dependencies (for Delphi 2010) > I found many databases for Delphi, > I prefer free or less tha...

Amazing database for Delphi
In the past I used many databases with Delphi, like sql server, Interbase, BDE and many others, Last year I had standalone project for a Church, the project wasn’t that big, but had thousands of records with a lot of big tables. To avoid any dependencies “BDE, DLLs, servers etc.” I had to find small, compact, and compiles right into my EXE. However, after I looked around (you can find my post on this site), many developers recommended Absolute Database, so I tried it and the price was very good, I surprised how this database handles very advance and complex queries and very fast. I re...

Delphi and Oracle Database
Hello Everyone, I have a need to be able to read data out of an Oracle database. I know how I can access it - but now I need to bring the databases inhouse for development purposes. So - I need to install an oracle server - but only for my development needs - but it needs to be able to handle some large databases - from 5GB to 50GB approximately. I have been dealing with MSSQL and MySQL for a while - and I have those servers licenses and running. However, I am not familiar with how Oracle does things. Does anyone out there have some suggestions as to what type of licens...

Database with Delphi XE3
I've been using Delphi 7 Pro for years and have had to deal with the PDOXUSR.NET access denied problem with Vista OS and up anytime my application uses the Borland Database Engine. I'm thinking of buying Delphi XE3. Can someone tell me if the PDOXUSR.NET Access Denied problem has been taken care of in this version? With Windows 7, it seems that my apps will only run if I have the user reduce their User Account Control to a level the access is no longer denied. I'm hoping this is not an issue with XE3. I'm sorry if this is not the proper forum for my question. I there is a be...

copy database one database to onther database
hii want to copy one database table to onther database table using script?my database is ms-sql server 2000 Nothing is really over,untill the moment stop trying for it...Amitsp(MCTS,MCP)sqlreporting.blogspot.com You can use import/export task and DTS package created automatically by Enterprise manager or just try  select * INTO [newdatabase].dbo.[newTable] from [sourceDatabase].dbo.[sourcetable]  good luckThanksJPazgier no dear i want to this programatticallyiusing c #,source is my database in local machine and target is other computer means server Nothing is really...

ADO to ADO.NET
I'm an ASP programmer (VBScript) moving on to ASP.NET. So far I'm using:Microsoft Visual Studio 2003ASP.NET with C#I'm working on converting my code over to C#, from VBScript. Now, here is my code in VBScript (modified to better understand it, this is a edited ugly version):Function ExecuteSQL(sqlStatement)    ConnDriver = "Provider=SQLOLEDB; Data Source = " & dbIP & "; Initial Catalog = " & dbName & "; User Id = " & dbUser & "; Password=" & dbPassword     Set connTemp = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")    c...

Web resources about - ADO - embarcadero.delphi.database

ADO Den Haag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[ˈɑ.ləs doːr ˈu.fə.nɪŋ dɛn ˈɦaːχ] ), commonly known by the abbreviated name ADO Den Haag [ˈaː.do dɛn ˈɦaːχ] , is a Dutch football club from the ...

David Tennant and Catherine Tate star in Much Ado About Nothing - Available now from Digital Theatre ...
Watch online or download the full show to your desktop now at http://www.digitaltheatre.com. David Tennant and Catherine Tate appear together ...

Joss Whedon Much Ado About Nothing Twitter
Joss Whedon delivers a Shakespearean trailer, Twitter joy and cannibalism all in one day

Much Ado About Nothing
... modern-day reading of Shakespeare's romantic comedy, filmed in his own home with a cast comprised of alumni from his TV shows. Rate Much Ado ...

Canberra Repertory Society gives Much Ado about Nothing a 1920s twist
Shakespeare's reworked comedy transcends the ages with ease.

CBC Digital Archives - Much Ado About Christmas: Toys, Traditions & Fun - Lighthouse Santa
Relive Canada's history through CBC Radio and Television. This free site features thousands of radio and television clips from the archives of ...

Much Ado About Dacheng Dentons
Dentons’ loosely affiliated verein style likely played a large role in capturing the largest Chinese law firm.

Much Ado About...
Kerfuffle: A social imbroglio or brouhaha.

Much Ado About Smart Tags
Microsoft's proprietary Smart Tags: Boon or bane? Kaminski digs deep beneath the hype and paranoia in an extensive assessment of what Microsoft ...

A Guantanamo Tour: 'Much Ado About Nothing'?
In vivid detail, Jason Leopold describes daily life for both the detainees and guards at the facility.