Unknown Error in D2006 TADOQuery.Open [Edit]

Hello,

First of all... I am from Germany and hope, that my English isn't too bad :)

I moved a big Delphi7 Project to Delphi 2006 and modified it (added lots of Logics).

But in Delphi 2006 I am Running into an "Unknown Error" when opening TADOQuerys.
The Error is randomly and I didn't find a way to reproduce it exactly - but it drives me crazy because I am not able to debug.

I searched all over the Internet but didn't find any solution for this...
Some Posts say, disable the Exception Trapping in the Debugger....
Some Posts say, it could be a problem with Lookup Fields...
I often read, this is an internal error and can be ignored...

I have disabled EOLEExceptions in the Debug Language options.
I do not use Lookup Fields.

The Error runs into my try...except block !
I cannot ignore it, because the Dataset is not open after the error occurs and I can't continue debugging !

First of all a the Environment:
Borland® Developer Studio für Microsoft® Windows™ Version 10.0.2288.42451 Update 2
My Operating System is WindowsXP Professional with SP2
The Database is a SQLBASE 8.5

Here a Simple Code, that runs into the Exception:

function TdmAuftrag.fInLieferscheinErstellung(iLFD : Integer; bTour : Boolean) : Boolean;
var
  strSQL   : String;
begin
  Result := True;
  try
      if (bTour) then
      begin
        strSQL := 'Select Count(*) as zANZ, 1 as Dummy' +
                  ' From EXT_AKTIONEN' +
                  ' Where KENNZEICHEN = '#39 + AKTION_KZ_LIEFERSCHEIN + #39 +
                  ' and   TOUR = ' + IntToStr(iLFD);
      end
      else
      begin
        strSQL := 'Select Count(*) as zANZ, 1 as Dummy' +
                  ' From EXT_AKTIONEN' +
                  ' Where KENNZEICHEN = '#39 + AKTION_KZ_LIEFERSCHEIN + #39 +
                  ' and   LFD = ' + IntToStr(iLFD);
      end;

      // dmAuftrag.qLesen is a TADOQuery
      dmAuftrag.qLesen.Close;
      dmAuftrag.qLesen.SQL.Text := strSQL;

      // THE NEXT LINE THROWS THE EXCEPTIONS... Sometimes
      dmAuftrag.qLesen.Open;
      try
        if (dmAuftrag.qLesen.RecordCount = 0) or
           (dmAuftrag.qLesen['zANZ'] = NULL) or
           (dmAuftrag.qLesen['zANZ'] = 0) then
        begin
          Result := False;
        end;
      finally
        dmAuftrag.qLesen.Close;
      end;
  except
    on E: Exception do
    begin
      // THE "Unknown Error" Exception is trapped here... !
      MessageDlg('Fehler in Funktion TdmAuftrag.fInLieferscheinErstellung:'#13 + E.Message,
                 mtError, [mbOk], 0);
      Abort;
    end;
  end;
end;

I tried building a try....except block only for "open" and ignore the exception but then the DataSet is not open and the Program failes when accessing the Data.

The Debugger Shows a debug message when I enable Exception Trapping and stop at the Code:
Debug-Ausgabe: Heap corruption detected at 01DC53E8

The OLEException has the following properties:
HelpContext 1240640  (read=FHelpContext write=FHelpContext)
Message 'Unbekannter Fehler'  (read=FMessage write=FMessage)
ErrorCode -2147467259  (read=FErrorCode write=FErrorCode)
Source 'Provider'  (read=FSource write=FSource)

I really don't know what to do... we have to deliver the Project to our Customer this Month and I spent days on looking for a solution of this Problem.

May it be a Problem of the Conversion from D7 to D2006?

I hope, somebody can help me.

Regards
  Chris

Edited by: Christian Jonszies on Feb 3, 2009 4:04 AM

Edited by: Christian Jonszies on Feb 3, 2009 4:07 AM
0
Christian
2/3/2009 12:08:22 PM
embarcadero.delphi.ado 597 articles. 1 followers. Follow

7 Replies
692 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 46

> {quote:title=Christian Jonszies wrote:}{quote}
> Hello,
> 
> First of all... I am from Germany and hope, that my English isn't too bad :)
> 
> I moved a big Delphi7 Project to Delphi 2006 and modified it (added lots of Logics).
> 
> But in Delphi 2006 I am Running into an "Unknown Error" when opening TADOQuerys.
> The Error is randomly and I didn't find a way to reproduce it exactly - but it drives me crazy because I am not able to debug.
> 
> I searched all over the Internet but didn't find any solution for this...
> Some Posts say, disable the Exception Trapping in the Debugger....
> Some Posts say, it could be a problem with Lookup Fields...
> I often read, this is an internal error and can be ignored...
> 
> I have disabled EOLEExceptions in the Debug Language options.
> I do not use Lookup Fields.

Does this error occur when you are not running from the IDE?
If that is the case the above may be relavent.


> 
> The Error runs into my try...except block !
> I cannot ignore it, because the Dataset is not open after the error occurs and I can't continue debugging !
> 
> First of all a the Environment:
> Borland® Developer Studio für Microsoft® Windows™ Version 10.0.2288.42451 Update 2
> My Operating System is WindowsXP Professional with SP2
> The Database is a SQLBASE 8.5
> 
> Here a Simple Code, that runs into the Exception:
> 
> function TdmAuftrag.fInLieferscheinErstellung(iLFD : Integer; bTour : Boolean) : Boolean;
> var
>   strSQL   : String;
> begin
>   Result := True;
>   try
>       if (bTour) then
>       begin
>         strSQL := 'Select Count(*) as zANZ, 1 as Dummy' +
>                   ' From EXT_AKTIONEN' +
>                   ' Where KENNZEICHEN = '#39 + AKTION_KZ_LIEFERSCHEIN + #39 +
>                   ' and   TOUR = ' + IntToStr(iLFD);
>       end
>       else
>       begin
>         strSQL := 'Select Count(*) as zANZ, 1 as Dummy' +
>                   ' From EXT_AKTIONEN' +
>                   ' Where KENNZEICHEN = '#39 + AKTION_KZ_LIEFERSCHEIN + #39 +
>                   ' and   LFD = ' + IntToStr(iLFD);
>       end;
> 
>       // dmAuftrag.qLesen is a TADOQuery
>       dmAuftrag.qLesen.Close;
>       dmAuftrag.qLesen.SQL.Text := strSQL;
> 
>       // THE NEXT LINE THROWS THE EXCEPTIONS... Sometimes
>       dmAuftrag.qLesen.Open;
>       try
>         if (dmAuftrag.qLesen.RecordCount = 0) or
>            (dmAuftrag.qLesen['zANZ'] = NULL) or
>            (dmAuftrag.qLesen['zANZ'] = 0) then
>         begin
>           Result := False;
>         end;
>       finally
>         dmAuftrag.qLesen.Close;
>       end;
>   except
>     on E: Exception do
>     begin
>       // THE "Unknown Error" Exception is trapped here... !
>       MessageDlg('Fehler in Funktion TdmAuftrag.fInLieferscheinErstellung:'#13 + E.Message,
>                  mtError, [mbOk], 0);
>       Abort;
>     end;
>   end;
> end;
> 
> I tried building a try....except block only for "open" and ignore the exception but then the DataSet is not open and the Program failes when accessing the Data.
> 
> The Debugger Shows a debug message when I enable Exception Trapping and stop at the Code:
> Debug-Ausgabe: Heap corruption detected at 01DC53E8
> 
> The OLEException has the following properties:
> HelpContext 1240640  (read=FHelpContext write=FHelpContext)
> Message 'Unbekannter Fehler'  (read=FMessage write=FMessage)
> ErrorCode -2147467259  (read=FErrorCode write=FErrorCode)
> Source 'Provider'  (read=FSource write=FSource)
> 
> I really don't know what to do... we have to deliver the Project to our Customer this Month and I spent days on looking for a solution of this Problem.
> 
> May it be a Problem of the Conversion from D7 to D2006?
That is possible.  have you installed all the updates for D2006?
Has this code changed in your migration?
Where you using SQLbase with the D7 version?
0
Brian
2/4/2009 1:18:04 AM
> {quote:title=Brian Bushay wrote:}{quote}

> Does this error occur when you are not running from the IDE?
> If that is the case the above may be relavent.
> 

That is hard to say, because it is a random Error and I am still in development.
But as far as I can remember... and I testet the Program this morning, too, I think it's an Error that only occurs when running from the Delphi IDE.

But I have tried so many debug configurations (including Language exceptions).
If I do not ignore the EOLEException or tell the debugger to stop of course a debug message appears (from the IDE).
If I ignore the EOLEException, no IDE popup occurs, but the "unknown Error" runs into the exception handler inside my code and I cannot continue :(
A second thing, that I mentioned: Once the error occurs it occurs on every open that follows... doesn't matter, what query and what query object.
That means that after I get an unknown error I have to stop the program and restart it.

But perhaps I have missed something in the debug configuration... so any (please detailed) suggestions here?


> > May it be a Problem of the Conversion from D7 to D2006?
> That is possible.  have you installed all the updates for D2006?
> Has this code changed in your migration?
> Where you using SQLbase with the D7 version?

I installed the Update 2 for Delphi2006. I think this is the latest one.
I did not install the additions like TeeChart, Beyond Compare Differ, Code Healer or Castalia because I do not use them.

The migration...
I loadet my D7 code into D2006 and it compiled fine.
After that I made lots of changes in business logic (order from our customer).
What I mainly asked for is, that perhaps the ado components may have not been converted right or work different?
Perhaps I have to change properties or (lot of work) ... I have to delete every ado component and drop it new again onto the data module?
I won't hope so... that will be a lot of work.

Yes, I was using SQLbase in D7, too.

But the project is years old and I do not remember, if I had problems at that time, too.
The only think I know is, that the SQLBase ODBC and OLEDB driver has special thinks (bugs?) but I always found work arounds for it.
I also work with the SQLbase in other D2006 Projects without these problems... but this is almost the bigges project with lots of selects running in a short time.
I tried reading many things into memory at statup (lists) and reuse TADOQuery objects to prevent too many open cursors on the database.
But all of that didn't bring the goal.

The biggest difference is, that I load the data into memory tables (TJVMemoryData) and built a load and save function to read and write data in and from the memory table so that the users do not work with the ADOQuery directly on the database. This I did to reduce table locks, because SQLbase performs site locks (no row locks).
In the D7 project there were no memory tables...

So if it is really a IDE problem, I do not know how to handle it.
Perhaps a detailed description of what to configure would be helpful, because I tried many things yet.


EDIT:
I installed the JCL Debug extensions to get more information.
In my Call Stack there are the following entries:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:7c81eb33 kernel32.RaiseException + 0x52
:005cd136 TCustomADODataSet.OpenCursor + $B6
:0040751f @CheckAutoResult + $13
:004a29b7 TDataSet.SetActive + $5B
:004a27af TDataSet.Open + $F
fmLagerlogistik.TfrmLagerlogistik.acSucheLFDTicketExecute(???)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my  CPU Window the break is here:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TCustomADODataSet.OpenCursor:
005CD080 55               push ebp
005CD081 8BEC             mov ebp,esp
005CD083 B909000000       mov ecx,$00000009
005CD088 6A00             push $00
005CD08A 6A00             push $00
005CD08C 49               dec ecx
005CD08D 75F9             jnz $005cd088
005CD08F 53               push ebx
005CD090 56               push esi
005CD091 57               push edi
005CD092 8945FC           mov [ebp-$04],eax
005CD095 33C0             xor eax,eax
005CD097 55               push ebp
005CD098 6873D25C00       push $005cd273
005CD09D 64FF30           push dword ptr fs:[eax]
005CD0A0 648920           mov fs:[eax],esp
005CD0A3 8B45FC           mov eax,[ebp-$04]
005CD0A6 83B88001000000   cmp dword ptr [eax+$00000180],$00
005CD0AD 0F853E010000     jnz $005cd1f1
005CD0B3 55               push ebp
005CD0B4 E847FCFFFF       call InitializeConnection
005CD0B9 59               pop ecx
005CD0BA 55               push ebp
005CD0BB E8D8FDFFFF       call InitializeRecordset
005CD0C0 59               pop ecx
005CD0C1 8B45FC           mov eax,[ebp-$04]
005CD0C4 E8A7580000       call TCustomADODataSet.GetExecuteOptions
005CD0C9 E86AAFFFFF       call ExecuteOptionsToOrd
005CD0CE 8BD8             mov ebx,eax
005CD0D0 8B45FC           mov eax,[ebp-$04]
005CD0D3 E848550000       call TCustomADODataSet.GetCommandType
005CD0D8 83E07F           and eax,$7f
005CD0DB 031C85D4DB7400   add ebx,[eax*4+$74dbd4]
005CD0E2 53               push ebx
005CD0E3 8B45FC           mov eax,[ebp-$04]
005CD0E6 0FB680E7010000   movzx eax,[eax+$000001e7]
005CD0ED 8B0485ACDD7400   mov eax,[eax*4+$74ddac]
005CD0F4 50               push eax
005CD0F5 8B45FC           mov eax,[ebp-$04]
005CD0F8 0FB680E6010000   movzx eax,[eax+$000001e6]
005CD0FF 8B048550DC7400   mov eax,[eax*4+$74dc50]
005CD106 50               push eax
005CD107 FF75F4           push dword ptr [ebp-$0c]
005CD10A FF75F0           push dword ptr [ebp-$10]
005CD10D FF75EC           push dword ptr [ebp-$14]
005CD110 FF75E8           push dword ptr [ebp-$18]
005CD113 FF75E4           push dword ptr [ebp-$1c]
005CD116 FF75E0           push dword ptr [ebp-$20]
005CD119 FF75DC           push dword ptr [ebp-$24]
005CD11C FF75D8           push dword ptr [ebp-$28]
005CD11F 8B45FC           mov eax,[ebp-$04]
005CD122 8B8080010000     mov eax,[eax+$00000180]
005CD128 50               push eax
005CD129 8B00             mov eax,[eax]
005CD12B FF90A0000000     call dword ptr [eax+$000000a0]
005CD131 E8D6A3E3FF       call @CheckAutoResult
>>    005CD136 E98F000000       jmp $005cd1ca
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The CustomADODataSet.OpenCursor Function:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
var
  VarRecsAffected: OleVariant;
begin
  if not Assigned(Recordset) then
  begin
    InitializeConnection;
    InitializeRecordset;
    Recordset.Open(Source, ActiveConnection,
      CursorTypeValues[FCursorType], LockTypeValues[FLockType],
      Integer(CommandTypeValues[CommandType]) + ExecuteOptionsToOrd(ExecuteOptions));
    while Recordset.State = adStateClosed do
    try
      FRecordsetObject := Recordset.NextRecordset(VarRecsAffected);
      if Recordset = nil then Abort;
    except
      DatabaseError(SNoResultSet, Self);
    end;
  end else
    EnableEvents;
  if (eoAsyncExecute in ExecuteOptions) and ((Recordset.State and adStateExecuting) <> 0) then
    SetState(dsOpening);
  inherited OpenCursor(False);
end;
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps someone knows, what this means ;)

Regards
  Chris

Edited by: Christian Jonszies on Feb 4, 2009 1:19 AM
0
Christian
2/4/2009 9:31:44 AM
Most Unknown errors I've seen have been caused by buggy ado drivers.
check to see if there is an update for the SQLBASE 8.5 ADO drivers.

-- 
Iman
0
Iman
2/4/2009 2:41:19 PM
> {quote:title=Iman Crawford wrote:}{quote}
> Most Unknown errors I've seen have been caused by buggy ado drivers.
> check to see if there is an update for the SQLBASE 8.5 ADO drivers.
> 
> -- 
> Iman

Hello,

for that Database Version the latest Driver and Servicepacks are installed :(

There is a newer Database Version with a newer Driver but we cannot update, because the Customers ERP System has to be rewritten for that ;)

Maybe there is an issue with the driver...
I testet the whole day and it really seems that this unknown error only occurs when IDE is running.

But a can't find any more debug switches to get rid of it.

Regards
  Chris
0
Christian
2/4/2009 5:15:21 PM
Christian Jonszies wrote:

> for that Database Version the latest Driver and Servicepacks are
> installed :(

hmm, so it runs without error on the same machine you debug in?  Is it
using the same connectionstring when running in the IDE and running
outside the IDE?

-- 
Iman
0
Iman
2/4/2009 5:52:33 PM
> A second thing, that I mentioned: Once the error occurs it occurs on every open that follows... doesn't matter, what query and what query object.
> That means that after I get an unknown error I have to stop the program and restart it.
> 

That sounds like it is a problem with the database driver.
I have never used SQLBase before but I have seen problems with different databases that do not have an Oledb provider and make you use ODBC
0
Brian
2/5/2009 2:14:52 AM
> {quote:title=Iman Crawford wrote:}{quote}
> Christian Jonszies wrote:
> 
> > for that Database Version the latest Driver and Servicepacks are
> > installed :(
> 
> hmm, so it runs without error on the same machine you debug in?  Is it
> using the same connectionstring when running in the IDE and running
> outside the IDE?
> 
> -- 
> Iman

Yes.
And I cannot understand why the error is acknowledged by my self written exception handler only when running inside the IDE... and not outside.
As I have written before... I told the debugger to ignore this exception and then the debugger does NOT pop up, but my own exception handler catches this unknown error and the DataSet is not open.

You can believe me that drives me crazy...
I developed many functions yesterday and I could not debug them... so I startet the compiled application and testet with "ShowMessage"... nothing against good old times but that's often really a problem and takes much time.
The debugger is very important for me at this time because my time runs away... we have to deliver the project :(

Regards
  Chris
0
Christian
2/5/2009 7:28:11 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Open Datareader Errors / Unknown Errors
Hi all, A web application that I developed is starting to get a lot of use, and I'm starting to see Open DataReader and Unknown ASP.NET errors pop up a lot The way i'm handling connection strings is as follows: in Web.Config <appSettings> <add key="SqlString" value="server=mainsql;database=mydatabase;uid=sa;pwd=mypassword"/> </appSettings> then on any page that needs a sql connection in the class declaration before page_load private SqlConnection sqlServer= new SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings[&qu...

Getting [dcc32 Error] E2161 Error: RLINK32: Error opening file Urgent [Edit]
Getting [dcc32 Error] E2161 Error: RLINK32: Error opening file while doing build/compile. (Note : my files are in shared server , whenever i compile the project i'm getting the above mentioned error at that time i was not able to connect to shared server . but other time i was able to connect to shared server.) please let me know that , what could be the reason for this error and how can i resolve this error. becasue of this error i'm not able to complete my works. please do the needful. Edited by: karthik thirumoorthi on Oct 31, 2014 2:53 AM ...

Importing Delphi Web Services into Java, error 'unknown soapaction' [Edit]
the error is 'unknown soapaction"http://namedspace/AddEmp"' AddEmp is a method. I gave JAVAer the wsdllocation 'http://ip:8080/soap/IintfServer'. but he call the method - AddEmp show the error above. Please help me.THX.Checked All kinds of material,but no way. my problem or his? Edited by: Fan Kaiyi on Oct 9, 2012 2:53 AM Edited by: Fan Kaiyi on Oct 9, 2012 2:54 AM Edited by: Fan Kaiyi on Oct 9, 2012 6:56 PM > {quote:title=Fan Kaiyi wrote:}{quote} > the error is 'unknown soapaction"http://namedspace/AddEmp"' AddEmp is a...

Delphi 2010 + TIBDatabase + connection error (how to catch error) [Edit]
Hi All Could someone help me in this case: {code} Try DataBase.Connect:=True; Except on >databaseconnectionerror< do ShowMessage('DataBase connection faild); end; {code} I do not know, how to catch (handling) IB errors in my Delphi application. Thank You very much in advance Best Regards Jacek Edited by: Jacek Fągowski on Aug 14, 2012 9:04 AM Jacek Fągowski wrote: > Hi All > > Could someone help me in this case: > {code} > Try > DataBase.Connect:=True; > Except > on >databaseconnectionerror< do > ShowMes...

Opening up a PAS file opens up another instance of Delphi XE IDE... [Edit]
Here's the problem: When I double click on a .Pas file. a new Delphi XE IDE opens up. Is there a way to open up the file inside of the Delphi XE IDE that is currently open? Edited by: Joseph Trapani on Jan 31, 2012 4:04 PM > Here's the problem: > When I double click on a .Pas file. a new Delphi XE IDE opens up. > Is there a way to open up the file inside of the Delphi XE IDE that is > currently open? > > Edited by: Joseph Trapani on Jan 31, 2012 4:04 PM Drag and drop the file onto the IDE? BTW: I have my .PAS files set to open in a text editor ...

Error: "Query: dataset not in Edit mode": in delphi code for Rave Report [Edit]
I am trying to write a Delphi code (Delphi 2010) to print a rave report from the access database; I am using RVSystemprint method; q1 is a query name. I get error message " q1: dataset not in edit or insert mode", at the line: while not q1.Eof. Even though I added q1.Edit or q1.insert, it doesn't work. Database's readonly property is FALSE. What is missing in the code? Thanks. procedure TForm1.rsysPrint(Sender: TObject); begin with Sender as TBaseReport do begin ..... q1.Open; q1.Edit; q1.first; while not q1.Eof do begin ... end; .... ...

Delphi XE HTTP: error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer" [Edit]
Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other properties to set up apart from LifeCycle? Hi Irina, > Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. > > Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other proper...

Unknown Errors Unknown error (0x8000500c) help in DirectoryService
 Hi all,I'm new to active directory programming. I am trying to write a consoleprogram that read the LDAP attributes and generate a csv file.I've specified the required attributes in a string array. It works properlyfor most attributes but get strange error for some attributes such attributes as uidNumber, gidNumber.The error message is like the following.System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException was unhandledMessage="Unknown error (0x8000500c)"Source="CSVFileExporter"ErrorCode=-2147463156StackTrace:   at System.DirectoryServices.PropertyValueColl...

Error: Unknown error
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Moin, hit a strange "bug" today: Changed a couple of lines in one of my pet projects and suddenly hit this: perl/game/SDL-App-FPS-0.20/examples # ./opengl.pl Unknown error Compilation failed in require at lib/SDL/App/FPS/MyOpenGL.pm line 13. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/SDL/App/FPS/MyOpenGL.pm line 13. Compilation failed in require at ./opengl.pl line 15. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./opengl.pl line 15. It is NOT in my sources: perl/game/SDL-App-FPS-0.20 # grep "Unkown error" ./* -r [no hits] H...

CIFs Error: Storage Error Unknown error with error code: -602
Server was an Identity Migration target (source single server tree nw6sp5/edir8737/gw8hp1 to oes2sp1x64+latest patches), but I have been having problems with getting cifs to work since the migration. Whenever I go into iManager, file protocols, cifs & try to make any change other than stopping/starting the service I get the error in the subject (even to change something simple like the comment). Other oddities I noticed since the actual IM swap that somehow might have something to do with this: users arent LUM enabled or so it seems the afpProxyUser- & cifsProxyUser- both...

Error "Multiple-step operation generated errors. Check each status value setting datetime field value" with TADOQuery and TDateTime (Delphi XE2)
Hello all, I've created an application which should do some automated tasks. When I run the application normally (as admin on a Window Server 2008 R2 x64 + MSSQL Server 2008 R2) everything works just fine. But whe I run the application a a 'sceduled taks' (with a different Windows User account), I get the following error when I modify a datetime field of a SQL query and I try to post the record Multiple-step operation generated errors. Check each status value setting datetime field value This is what I do (not exact query...): procedure Edit(aConn: T...

Unknown error opening cursor
Hi all, Recently we started using PB9 and found some problems when it runs in some of the work-stations. The connection could not be established, flashing the following error message =93Unknown error opening cursor=94. Sorry, if it is a repeated one. I searched a lot to get any solved cases regarding the same from Newsgroups, but could not find an answer. Thanks SCIL Run the database connection in trace mode and see if you are getting error messages of some kind there. At this point, we don't even know what database your working with. On 15 Feb 2005 03:40:20 -0800,...

Delphi 2006 Error [Edit]
Here is a problem I am having with Delphi 2006: There is an application that was written on Delphi 5. It was working without any problems - the source code would compile flawlessly. I need to make this code work in Delphi 2006. Everything works fine, the source code would compile without any problem, and the application itself runs fine. However, whenever I _close_ the application, I get the following errors: "Access violation at address 00474F39 in module 'wts.exe'. Read of address 0000001C" Picture: http://i47.tinypic.com/149tjs1.jpg Once I click on "OK...

ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file '(unknown)'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to
Hello all, I'm a newbie in ASP. I wrote a C# app to access an MS Access database placed in the c:\inetpub\wwroots\databases folder. Everything works fine. When I am trying to access the same database through my ASP web application, I keep on getting: "ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file '(unknown)'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.\r\nERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed\r\nERROR [HY000] [Microsof...

Web resources about - Unknown Error in D2006 TADOQuery.Open [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.ado

Resources last updated: 12/10/2015 12:09:09 PM