Retrieving SQL/Server Message

I'm using a TADOQuery component to do a BULK Insert. I use the ExecSQL
method within a Try Except as some of the records in the file will fail
to post. When I read the Exception.Messsage, I get the text of why the
first record did not post.  How do I get the list of all records that
did not post.  What I'm looking for is what I get in the Messages
window from within SQL Server Management Studio when I run the same
BULK insert statement (see below).

Msg 4864, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Bulk load data conversion error (type mismatch or invalid character for
the specified codepage) for row 14, column 41 (dteProcessDate).
Msg 4864, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Bulk load data conversion error (type mismatch or invalid character for
the specified codepage) for row 16, column 41 (dteProcessDate).
0
Bruce

Gettign error message Unable to use SQL Server because ASP.NET version 2.0 Session State is not installed on the SQL server
I have VS 2005 and VS 2003 installed in my system. I got debugging issues when using VS 2003 ..SO uninstalled it and installed VS 2003 again. When i try to run my application.Iam getting the following error.Not able to overcome this.   I appreciate if someone can help me.It is really urgent and i have wasted lots of time on this.:(  this is the error message Unable to use SQL Server because ASP.NET version 2.0 Session State is not installed on the SQL server. Please install ASP.NET Session State SQL Server version 2.0 or above   Thanks in advance. lakslaks Looks lik...

[Delphi 2010] ADO - MS SQL Server 2000 - Tranasction
Hello! For the first time I try to use Transaction when connecting via ADO to an MS SQL 2000 Server. I open the Connection, I open the ADOTable, I start the transaction, I insert some records to the ADOTable, I committ the transaction and ... nothing is saved in the SQL Server. Any hints what I'm missing? Thanks in advance and regards, Klaus "Klaus Edelmann" <fritzfranz24@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:246769@forums.embarcadero.com... > Hello! > > For the first time I try to use Transaction when connecting via ADO to an > ...

How to create a Delphi 7 ADO "LIVE" (auto update) query to SQL Server
How to create a Delphi 7 ADO "LIVE" query (one SQL Server table only) that once a table field is edited - the underlying query results are updated. Kind of like the "LIVE" query concept from the BDE etc. Below is the ADO query that I am using and it generally *seems* to work well where once a field is edited (via TADOQuery.Edit and .Post), the query result are also changed. I think it is true that after an edit the change is always visible in the same program using the same query object. {code}procedure ExecuteQryTable( Connection: TADOConnection; Qry: TADOQuery...

How to create a Delphi 7 ADO "LIVE" (auto update) query to SQL Server [Edit]
How to create a Delphi 7 ADO "LIVE" query (one SQL Server table only) that once a table field is edited - the underlying query results are updated. Kind of like the "LIVE" query concept from the BDE etc. Below is the ADO query that I am using and it generally *seems* to work well where once a field is edited (via TADOQuery.Edit, .Post etc), the query result are also changed. I think it is true that after an edit the change is always visible in the same program using the same query object. {code}procedure ExecuteQryTable( Connection: TADOConnection; Qry: TADOQuer...

DBD::ODBC and Sybase/SQL Server server messages
I just took a look at DBD::ODBC again after nearly a two year hiatus and discovered that this patch I submitted two years ago was never put in. The project I was working on at the time got back burnered soon after I sent in the patch, so I never really checked. Now I'm starting a similar project and I think this old patch might still be useful, but I'm not sure how much stuff has changed since DBD::ODBC 0.28. I'm including my (rather longwinded) explanation of what it does and why it might be useful. Does this seem like something that might be useful to anyone else? If so...

sql server and sql server express
ok i am puzzled right now....i have a web application connecting to a sql server database....i uninstalled sql server express and installed sql server 2005 full version...i changed the connection string in my application to be Data Source=SKYBANDR62;Initial Catalog=aspnetdb;Integrated Security=True and through the explorer bar i can access my database freely but when i run my application i get this error Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An error has occurred while establishing a...

connecting to SQL 2000 Server gives SQL 2005 error message
Hi, Here is the syntax of the connection string within the web.config file:<connectionStrings><clear /> <add name="MyConnectionString" connectionString="Data Source=000.000.000;Initial Catalog=Database Name;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=XXXXXX;Password=XXXXXX;" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" /> </connectionStrings>  The test page has a GridView in it which uses the connectionstring fron the web.config file. Error Message: An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecti...

Web resources about - Retrieving SQL/Server Message - embarcadero.delphi.ado

Mother of three killed landlord after he tried to stop her retrieving her son's shirt
A mother of three has been found guilty of killing her landlord after he tried to stop her retrieving a red polo shirt her son needed for school ...

Retrieving bodies a 'horrifying' experience (01:43)
Anti-jump measures on the Story Bridge should be "fast tracked" and water police funding increased so CityCats don't have to pick up bodies. ...

Man drowns retrieving toy boat
A man has drowned after entering the Wimmera River at Horsham to retrieve a remote-controlled boat.

Bishop says there is no time limit on retrieving MH17 remains
Telegraph.co.uk Bishop says there is no time limit on retrieving MH17 remains The Australian THE Australian Federal Police have warned that ...

Search underway for man swept away in Brisbane River while retrieving toy boat
A search is underway for a man swept away in the Brisbane River while retrieving a toy boat.

DPRK blames US for suspension of retrieving American soldiers' remains
DPRK blames US for suspension of retrieving American soldiers' remains People's Daily Online PYONGYANG, Oct. 13 The Democratic People's Republic ...

Yankee retrieving a big Canada
Yankee retrieving a big Canada

iPhone dev: Retrieving user phone numbers
... a secret to recovering user phone numbers that does not involve the … One of the most common questions I get these days has to do with retrieving ...

Girl stuck in Dover storm drain retrieving phone
A teenage girl gets stuck in a storm drain in Dover while trying to retrieve her mobile phone which had fallen into it.

Forensic investigations: Retrieving data from the cloud
... ensure that nothing is missed in the evidence gathering process, and to ensure that the investigative team doesn’t run out of time when retrieving ...