Repair & Recover Corrupt Access Database Files [Edit]

If your access database file is corrupted and you want to repair or recover that file. In that case you can use Kernel for Access Database Recovery Too. It performs an effective and secure recovery of maximum possible data from corrupted MS Access database files in a very quick time. After a complete scanning process, that tool recovers data.
You can download this tool here: http://www.accessrecoverytool.org/

Edited by: Richard Berry on Nov 19, 2014 9:57 PM
0
Richard

Use RecoveryFix for Access repair tool which can easily recover field types, table structures, indices, query interfaces, data structures such as auto numbers, primary key, foreign key, etc.For more details about the MDB recovery software visit http://www.recoveryfix.com/accessrepair.html

Edited by: john kotler on Nov 20, 2014 1:18 AM
0
john
11/20/2014 9:19:50 AM
If you are using MS access mdb formats 97, 2000, or 2002 (Jet 3.6 or 4.0) you can try  [JetComp|https://support.microsoft.com/kb/295334?wa=wsignin1.0]. I have never had a corrupted mdb file that this Utility could not fix. It has the advantage of being free.
0
Al
11/21/2014 3:09:16 AM
To repair corrupted access database file, you can try compact and repair technique. It can fix minor corruption from the database file. Read this blog post: <a href="http://semnaitik.wordpress.com/2013/07/17/how-to-repair-corrupt-access-database/"> How to Repair Corrupt Access Database?</a>

In this blog, you'll read how to use Compact and Repair to fix corrupted corrupted database. Other than this, you'll also read in this post that how to import from corrupted database to a new database file.

You can also try a third-party access database recovery tool. Such recovery tool can fix corruption from the database files and recover data from them. I can recommend here *SysInfoTools Access Database Recovery* tool. Try its free demo version first to check preview of recovered data.

To read more about this tool and to download its free demo version, you may visit: <a href="http://www.sysinfotools.com/recovery/ms-access-database-recovery-software.html">www.sysinfotools.com/access-database-recovery.html</a>

Thanks.

Edited by: Taylor Wallis on Dec 1, 2014 8:29 PM
0
Taylor
12/2/2014 4:29:55 AM
If you are not able to access corrupt access database file. The corruption in MDB files due to virus attack,  improper system shutdown or any error like Jet engine error, "Unrecognized Database Format filename.mdb", "Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on 'xxxx" and other Access file errors are possible to deal with this tool. The MS  [Access file recovery software|http://www.repairaccessdatabase.com/]  scans and recovers complete data from an MDB file. It can restore Queries, tables, macros, for
ms, classes and other data from an MDB file. There will be no change or loss of information encountered during the recovery of data from Access database.
Find more information here:  [http://www.accessrepair.recoveryfiles.org/|http://www.accessrepair.recoveryfiles.org/]
0
John
12/9/2014 10:13:55 AM
If you are not able to access corrupt access database file. The corruption in MDB files due to virus attack,  improper system shutdown or any error like Jet engine error, "Unrecognized Database Format filename.mdb", "Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on 'xxxx" and other Access file errors are possible to deal with this tool. The MS  Access file recovery software scans and recovers complete data from an MDB file. It can restore Queries, tables, macros, forms, classes and other data from an MDB f
ile. There will be no change or loss of information encountered during the recovery of data from Access database.
Find more information here:  http://www.accessrepair.recoveryfiles.org/
0
John
12/9/2014 10:20:41 AM
If you are still still unable to repair or recover errors in ms access database file then you can also use MS Access Repair Tool. This tool allows you to recover all types of errors that generally occurs in MS Access database file. You can follow this link to repair or recover the database file :: * [MS Access Database Recovery|https://sonikarawat.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/fix-corrupt-access-database/] *
0
Alex
12/15/2014 1:01:01 AM
If you are still still unable to repair or recover errors in ms access database file then you can also use MS Access Repair Tool. This tool allows you to recover all types of errors that generally occurs in MS Access database file. You can follow this link to repair or recover the database file :: {url=https://sonikarawat.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/fix-corrupt-access-database/}MS Access Database Recovery{/url}

Edited by: Alex Franky on Dec 14, 2014 8:54 PM
0
Alex
12/15/2014 1:01:01 AM
If you are still still unable to repair or recover errors in ms access database file then you can also use MS Access Repair Tool. This tool allows you to recover all types of errors that generally occurs in MS Access database file. You can follow this link to repair or recover the database file :: MS Access Database Recovery-- http://sonikarawat.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/fix-corrupt-access-database/

Thanks..

Edited by: Alex Franky on Dec 14, 2014 8:56 PM
0
Alex
12/15/2014 1:01:01 AM
Before using any to repair your corrupt Access database, you should try following simple methods to recover the data yourself.

*Restore the database from backup*: It is the best and simple method to fix any corruption issues
in the Access database.

*Try built-in Compact & Repair utility*: Microsoft provides this utility to repair corrupt Access
database, It is able to fix minor Access database corruption issues.

*Import tables into a new blank database*: Create a new blank Access database and try to import
all the data into newly created Access database.

*Try Jet Compact Utility*: Download this utility (JetComp.exe) from Microsoft website and try
repair the corrupt file.

Try Access Repair Tool: If all above methods fail to repair corrupt database then I recommend to use Stellar Phoenix Access repair.

http://www.repair-access-file.com/

Edited by: Jyoti Prakash on Jan 8, 2015 10:51 PM

Edited by: Jyoti Prakash on Jan 8, 2015 10:52 PM

Edited by: Jyoti Prakash on Jan 8, 2015 10:55 PM
0
Jyoti
1/9/2015 6:56:01 AM
access file recovery utility is trustfully utility to restore your lost and damaged mdb files. You can download this utility to restore your lost files. For more details:- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/access-file-recovery.html
0
nicholas
2/2/2015 6:07:02 AM
Get Access File Recovery is an efficient utility to bring all the corrupt or inaccessible ACCDB and MDB files back to life and fix all the minor and major database bugs and errors. This is an awesome tool which is very easy to use and also does not require any technical knowledge.

Go through:  http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/access-file-recovery.html

Edited by: josephn millard on Jun 17, 2015 4:51 AM
0
josephn
6/17/2015 11:53:15 AM
If your access database file is corrupted and you want to repair or recover that file. In that case you can use  Access Database Recovery Tool. It performs an effective and secure recovery of maximum possible data from corrupted MS Access database files in a very quick time. After a complete scanning process, that tool recovers data.

You can download this tool here: http://www.accessrepairnrecovery.com
0
stephanic

repair access database with system database file
I'm using ADMSAccessService but have not found a way to inform the file system database (sysdb) to access the database microsoft access and repair it. Please help me. ...

How to repair corrupted edb files? [Edit]
Easily resolve exchange server database corruption issue by using edb repair software, With help of this software use resolve issue of exchange server database error and effectively convert edb to pst format without hassle. The software effectively restore exchange server mailbox items like emails, attachments, permanently deleted emails, drafts, journals, notes, contacts, appointments, sent emails, etc. I would like to suggest Go to http://www.exchangeserver.recoveryfiles.org/ and read more detail. Vis it software information http://www.convert.edbtopstfile.net/ Edited by: ronale marino...

How to repair corrupted edb files? [Edit]
Easily resolve exchange server database corruption issue by using edb repair software, With help of this software use resolve issue of exchange server database error and effectively convert edb to pst format without hassle. The software effectively restore exchange server mailbox items like emails, attachments, permanently deleted emails, drafts, journals, notes, contacts, appointments, sent emails, etc. I would like to suggest Go to http://www.exchangeserver.recoveryfiles.org/ and read more detail. Vis it software information http://www.convert.edbtopstfile.net/ Edited by: ronale marino...

Accessing & Editing specific Node in XML File

How to recover deleted files from corrupted hard drive? [Edit]
3. With the help of an efficient Window data recovery tool, all kind of damaged, corrupt and accidentaly deleted data can be effectively recollected from the corrupt or damaged device/partition. It supports all the version of windows operating system such as Windows 8.1/8/7, Windows Vista, MS Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP. Do hope it could help you:- http://www.en.windowsrecovery.net You can use RecoveryFix for Windows data recovery software which uses quick data recovery algorithms to help you in recovery of corrupt hard drive data. The software can recover any type of lost file and provides p...

Turbo Delphi 2006 & Slip File [Edit]
Hi I currently have Turbo Delphi 2006 installed on around 500 PC's using a SLIP file. Now I have just been informed by codegear that you can no longer get SLIP files for Delphi!!! " Unfortunately slip files for Turbo Delphi are no longer available. However there is a work around possibility for this. If you could provide me with the slip file that is currently in use, I can then provide you with a serial number. This serial number will need to be registered to a Developer Network account each time the product is installed/registered. This can be the same account each...

How to recover deleted files from corrupted hard drive? [Edit]
3. With the help of an efficient Window data recovery tool, all kind of damaged, corrupt and accidentaly deleted data can be effectively recollected from the corrupt or damaged device/partition. It supports all the version of windows operating system such as Windows 8.1/8/7, Windows Vista, MS Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP. Do hope it could help you:- [http://www.en.windowsrecovery.net] Edited by: Julie Meridian on Dec 28, 2014 11:16 PM ...

How to recover deleted files from corrupted hard drive? [Edit] #2
3. With the help of an efficient Window data recovery tool, all kind of damaged, corrupt and accidentaly deleted data can be effectively recollected from the corrupt or damaged device/partition. It supports all the version of windows operating system such as Windows 8.1/8/7, Windows Vista, MS Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP. Do hope it could help you:- http://www.en.windowsrecovery.net You can use RecoveryFix for Windows data recovery software which uses quick data recovery algorithms to help you in recovery of corrupt hard drive data. The software can recover any type of lost file and provides p...

Edit my code to search 2 or more tables in access database file.
(ASP.NET 2) I have created a search page that searches  for entered text (serial - full or partial). This works fine. I need the perform the search across multiple tables e.g table1, table2, table3. Is this possible? All tables have the same identical columns. However, whatever I try, I cannot search mutliple tables. I've tried changing the select to "select serial, model, sold_on  from table1, table2" Can anyone help. My current single search working code is : <script runat="server"> Sub gogetit(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) Dim strConn As Str...

Corruption of dfm files following exception during Delphi shut-down [Edit]
Hi, I have a GUI application whose main form contains instances of 2 separate classes of frame. The frame classes in turn contain instances of a third class of frame. Yesterday after creating from scratch and testing the second frame (which was not inherited from any other frame) I saved the project then exited Delphi. During Delphi shut-down a Windows error message relating to the Delphi application appeared, and I was forced to kill the Delphi process. When I next reopened the project I was presented with Delphi error messages relating to inconsistencies between TActionList components ...

Free Downlaod Access Database File Recovery Software [Edit]
Kernel for [Access Database File Recovery|http://www.accessrecoverytool.org/] Software is a awesome access database recovery software. It helps to recover and restore non accessible ms access database. This software is easy to use. This software also use high scanning more to recover you lost or damaged data or files. The software extracts the internal structure of the database files and table data from .MDB and .ACCDB files. This utility retrieves data from corrupted MS Access database files and dis plays a preview of internal database structure and its content. It supports To know mo...

Using Multiple Access Databases, and needing to edit the utils.vb file
Hey guys, I had purchased a program that creates a fully functional asp.net form from my access database because I was not well versed in asp. I've learned alot of customizing the pages aftwards but still need some guidance. In my utils.vb file i Have  "imports systemimports system.web.uiimports system.web.ui.webcontrolsimports Microsoft.VisualBasicImports System.Text.RegularExpressionspublic class utils : inherits pagepublic strConn as string="PROVIDER=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;DATA SOURCE=" & Server.MapPath(".") & "/db/clockin.mdb"" All my pages point to here as a reference I'...

PB8 to Access 97 MDB
Hi there, I have a PB8 app that connects to an MS Access MDB. This is a Access 97 version of the MDB since I cannot guarantee that all users will have ODBC 4 drivers. The problem is that the system runs fine with several users connecting then all of a sudden when a user attempts to connect they will get a message saying the database file is exclusively locked by Admin then a message saying the database file needs repaired. I have still to try and repair the file. I have tried from Access 2000 with no avail. I'll try to repair it with Access 97. Has anyone come across any iss...

Questions, & Problem recovering a(consolidated) database -- cannot apply log file....
Hello all, I'm using SQL Anywhere 7.0.3.2046 (and will soon be using 8.0.0.2065) When trying to recover a database that has multiple backed up transaction logs, I receive an error when applying them to the backed up ..db file. I get the error: "Cannot open transition log file -- Can't use log file "C:\....\databasename.log" since it has been used more recently than the database file." Also receive the same message for any of the renamed log files w/ names such as "02050803.log", The backups are performed live( this is a test envi...

Web resources about - Repair & Recover Corrupt Access Database Files [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.ado

GOP rivals condemn Donald Trump for backing Muslim database
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson said Saturday that he wants to expand the government's surveillance operations aimed at ...

Animal Venom Database Could Be Boon To Drug Development
A new public database that catalogs animal toxins could spur the development of new drugs made with compounds found in animal venom.

WATCH 'TROJAN HORSE' Trump wants database for Syrian refugees in US
WATCH 'TROJAN HORSE' Trump wants database for Syrian refugees in US

Donald Trump is Under Media Assault for Suggesting ‘Muslim Database,’ But Here’s What He Says About It ...
"Donald Trump's plan for a Muslim database draws comparison to Nazi Germany"...