NeedHelp to make an activex component interract with current access2010 DB

-XE2-

Hi,

I have compiled an activeX control to visualize QRCODE under access 2010 application. It work well on forms (with a VBA feedind property value procedure on event change by another intégrated object).
But it doesn't work on access report. and i don't know how can i interract with access application.currentdb as VBA do it.

From an activeX loaded into access:
- witch dbengine i need to use ? (ADO ?)
- witch usable properties can i use to eventualy retrieve local DB filename and path?
- Witch functions could be use to retrieve the current node, from the current MSaccess active recordset ? (finaly to get spécific field value).

I found lost of informations about VB6 programmation, but nothing a bout delphi activex using access current open db. All connexion with ADO need to know local MDB name.

I'll be happy to find here this informations i seek from nearly 3 months...
thanks in advance,
0
nephyl

Delphi or ActiveX SMS component
I'm interested in adding the capability of sending SMS messages from my Delphi 5 application and have been looking around for components to support this. I need to use a component that supports sending the SMS through a provider company (such as Clickatell); I can't use one that requires any kind of modem or connection to a phone. I came across an ActiveX component called ActiveXperts SMS Component (http://www.activexperts.com/sms-component/) but haven't been able to find any others. If anyone has used this or knows of alternatives to look at then I'd like to he...

ActiveX component with ADO in jaguar
Hi, I'm just starting to work with Jaguar, so I might have stupid questions, but here they are anyway: I have an ActiveX component with ADO (active database objects) objects to interact with a database (sybase) written in Visual basic (or could also be visual c with atl). ADO is a layer on top of ODBC. Can I use this component in Jaguar with full support of connection pooling? From the manuals (of Jaguar 1.1.1, I'm still waiting for 2.0 to arrive) I understand that connection pooling is only supported on ODBC level, so my connection with ADO objects cannot be pooled? Is t...

Help to make a choice DB components
Hello, Recently, I'm coping with DB components comparison. The main goal of a task is to create a ORM-like DB layer to be used in a desktop app. However, there is one condition: performance is a must. Although I made some tests, decision cannot be made yet. I tried IBO, dbExpress, FIBPlus etc. The prize doesn't have any influence at choice. Guys, please help. I'm looking for pros and cons. Thx in advance. Hello Marcin Please add AnyDAC to your list. It has very good performance for all drivers. More about performance you can see at: http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/data-a...

ActiveX DW component and DB connections
All of the documentation I have read so far has shown how to connect the ActiveX DW component to the Jaguar server but not to a specific database. I can get the HTML DataWindow, HTML DTC DW, and the ActiveX DTC DW working but I have still yet to figure out how to connect the ActiveX DW component to a local database. Any help would be much appreciated. You need to create DataWindow, in Datawindow Builder and later you "put" this ActiveX Object in your PowerSite. When your create the DW , especificate the Library (you create) and the connection to DataBase for use SQL. ...

A problem about connecting ASA by ADO component of Delphi?
Is there anyone to try to use ADO component of Delphi to connect ASA? I fail to do it. I manipulate database by TDataSource,TADOQuery,TConnection components of Delphi, and set up connection with ASA guide. When running the program, the connection is set up successfully. But a EoleException is thrown once I make a query using TADOQuery. System prompt "unknown error". Who knows what happened? Is it a compatible problem between ASA driver(ASAProv) and ADO component of Delphi? (All are ok when connecting ASA by BDE components). Is there anyone to try this?? ...

.net component to Delphi component ?
Hello, Is there a way to use .net component inside Delphi ? Thanks On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:16:37 -0800, isaac sam wrote: > Is there a way to use .net component inside Delphi ? http://www.managed-vcl.com/ has some libraries for this. -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com Marc Rohloff wrote: > On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:16:37 -0800, isaac sam wrote: > >> Is there a way to use .net component inside Delphi ? > > http://www.managed-vcl.com/ has some libraries for this. > I was hoping for a free tool but thanks On Tue, 18 Nov 2008...

ActiveX DW Component
To whomever can help me I have been attempting to get the ActiveX DW component working for some time now. I have been able to figure out the DTC's and the HTML DataWindow but the ActiveX component has me in the dark. As a general starting point my first question would be, what is required in getting an ActiveX DW component connected to an Oracle database and up and running on a Web page. 1. Does the ActiveX DW component use Jaguar CTS to communicate to the DB? 2. Is the DSEDIT program a key player in setting up the DB connection? a. I found that DSEDIT wouldn'...

Delphi XE2 Import ActiveX component files
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_62e5d.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Files for Bruneau attached Re: Import Component|Import ActiveX control - screws up in Delphi XE2 Posted: Oct 25, 2011 12:43 PM --JivePart=_62e5d.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="MintControls5628Lib.zip" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="MintControls5628Lib.zip&q...

How to make icon for new component in delphi XE?.
Hello I have made some new component in Delphi XE, and i will like to also make some icon for this components. Is there some tutorial about this???. Best regards Sofus > {quote:title=Guest wrote:}{quote} > Hello > I have made some new component in Delphi XE, and i will like to also make some icon for this components. > Is there some tutorial about this???. Try posting your question in the VCL-Writing Components forum at https://forums.embarcadero.com/forum.jspa?forumID=96 In fact, you might try reading or searching the posts in that group; I know this quest...

What are the avenues of help, or videos for making components in Delphi ? [Edit]
Tony Whyman (www.mwasoftware.co.uk) may be releasing the source code to his J-Write component and I was wondering what my options were for trying to have a Delphi 2010 version made with the enhanced UNICODE support. I have virtually no experience but an eager will. Should I 1) be asking/expecting to pay someone to do the conversion or 2) should I ask some people here if they would like to attempt it for free or 3) should I attempt it myself ? Why am I being flagged with message "This thread is not a question" ? I clicked the blue highlighted question and the probl...

How to make an Activex component of a PB visual-user-object ?
Hi, We have appliactions developed in both PowerBuilder 7.0.3/ 8.0.1 and in several MS tools (Visual Basic, .NET,....), and we want reuse some of the modules in the PowerBuilder application in the MS applications (visual-user-objects). Is it possible to make ActiveX components of these visual-user-objects in PowerBuilder, and use them from MS tools ? Thanks for your help. Per Oddvar No, you can only create COM components for non-visual objects. -- All views expressed in this message are my own and not necessarily those of my employer "Per O. Kristiansen&quo...

how to make ado.net connection to sqlanywhere in db profile
how to make ado.net connection to sqlanywhere in db profile. I don't see the namespace for sqlanywhere10. How to include one? thanks vsv The namespace would be system.data.oledb The provider would be SAOLEDB.10 Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 6 Nov 2007 08:17:01 -0800, "vsv" <vsv@nospam.com> wrote: >how to make ado.net connection to sqlanywhere in db profile. > >I don't see the namespace for sqlanywhere10. > >How to include one? > >thanks > >vsv > > > iAnywhere.Data.SQLAnywhere is the .NE...

Web resources about - NeedHelp to make an activex component interract with current access2010 DB - embarcadero.delphi.ado