MySQL Timestamp fields via Delphi ADO?

What are my options to use timestamps via parameterized inserts and
selects from Delphi's ADO components (all Delphi versions)?
0
Jouni

Delphi 6 to Delphi 2010 upgrade and ADO

Problem on ASA with Delphi via ADO
Hello, I just installed ASA 60 days trial and I am testing with Delphi 6 and ADO, using TADODataset components. I am getting the following problems: when I post any record, trailing blanks are inserted in every TStringField (VARCHAR in ASA). When I post records with TMemoField or TBlobField (LONG VARCHAR), it raises an "Count field incorrect". I did't see this behaviour in other servers. Regards, Frank Hi, mybe it's help: //Procedure tForm1.SaveBtnClick(Sender:TObject); // //var // fs : TFileStream; // bs : TBlobStream; // //Begin //with Table1...

Help TeamSybase: Cannot use ASA with Delphi via ADO
Hello, I just installed ASA 60 days trial and I am testing with Delphi 6 and ADO, using TADODataset components. I am getting the following problems: when I post any record, trailing blanks are inserted in every TStringField (VARCHAR in ASA). When I post records with TMemoField or TBlobField (LONG VARCHAR), it raises a "Count field incorrect". I did't see this behaviour in other servers. Regards, Frank What are the version and build number of your server? Are you using the sample database or a database you created? If you created it, did you use the BLANK...

Help TeamSybase: Cannot use ASA with Delphi via ADO #2
Hello, I just installed ASA 60 days trial and I am testing with Delphi 6 and ADO, using TADODataset components. I am getting the following problems: when I post any record, trailing blanks are inserted in every TStringField (VARCHAR in ASA). When I post records with TMemoField or TBlobField (LONG VARCHAR), it raises a "Count field incorrect". I did't see this behaviour in other servers. Regards, Frank ...

Delphi 5 with ADO
Hi I'm having some problems adjusting a Delphi5/MSSQL database application, which i did not wrote (what's more: i'm not a Delphi expert either) so i thought maybe someone in this comunity will enlighten me. It' about an SQL command which is issued by this delphi5 application (the sql command was traced in SQL server with profiler), but which is nowhere to be found in the souce code. I've searched already all the components which i knew that could issue the SQL command (TADOQuery, TADOCommand) but with no l uck. Could anyone tell me other misterious places where i shou...

ASA7, ADO and Delphi
Hello! I've got a problem with accessing a database via ADO with Delphi 5. Everytime I set the ADOConnection active I get the error "Invalid enum value". I'm using Delphi 5 Enterprise and ASA7 with EBF #449. Is there anybody who ever get an ADOConnection to ASA7 with Delphi 5? Gruesse, Matthias I'm using C++ Builder 5 and get the same problem. I've asked this question before and no one seems to be able to respond... Matthias Hovestadt wrote: > Hello! > > I've got a problem with accessing a database via ADO > with Delp...

ADO to ADO.NET
I'm an ASP programmer (VBScript) moving on to ASP.NET. So far I'm using:Microsoft Visual Studio 2003ASP.NET with C#I'm working on converting my code over to C#, from VBScript. Now, here is my code in VBScript (modified to better understand it, this is a edited ugly version):Function ExecuteSQL(sqlStatement)    ConnDriver = "Provider=SQLOLEDB; Data Source = " & dbIP & "; Initial Catalog = " & dbName & "; User Id = " & dbUser & "; Password=" & dbPassword     Set connTemp = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")    c...

ASA8 and Delphi ADO? Is it work?
Anybody test this configuration? As i can remember ASA7 don't work with Delphi via ADO. ---------------------------------- Oleg Kovalevsky Moscow, Russia I haven't tested ASA8 with Delphi, but I'm using ASA7 with Delphi 5 and ADOExpress. There are some glitches, but ASA support has been very helpful with addressing the problems. On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:01:05 +0300, "Oleg Kovalevsky" <okovalevsky@hotmail.com> wrote: >Anybody test this configuration? As i can remember ASA7 don't work with >Delphi via ADO. > > >----------...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

System.ADO with Delphi debugger.
By 2 or 3 days Delphi debugger D7 , D9 and DXE stops with a System ADO fatal error (irretrievable error), when the program sets to True the ADOConnection's connected property. If the executable program run outside IDE the error does'nt raise, but when it starts inside IDE with debug option the error raise and the program stops and don't open the desired connection. I tried to repair MDAC on my system (Win32 XP SP3), but the problem remain. What can I do to use the debugger into IDE? (I use Delphi since 11 years and this problem never raised). Studio Rubabno Chairman wrote: &...

Delphi, ADO, SQL Anywhere
This combination seem not to work together. I'm using D5 Enterprise, ASA 6.03 w/latest EBF On some tables it works. But most of the tables produce a message "An Error occured". As soon as data bound contols are used, the connection just gives errors. It seem to work fine, if I use client based cursors. But this option copys the server table to the local client. This is not acceptable for my large tables. It lasts several minutes on my pc. Are there plans to release a native OLE DB provider for ASA or at least to fix the ODBC driver so, that ADO can be used? I am very...

Delphi + Long Binary + ADO
How can I update a long binary field in an ASA6 database using Delphi + ADO (not ADOExpress)? I have the blob in a string, but when trying to update the field, I get an "invalid variant conversion" error. If I re-type the field to a long varchar, the update seems to work, but I concerned that this may be affected by code page selection. Do I have to worry about raw bytes written to a long varchar not coming back in exactly the same form? From the database side of things, a LONG VARCHAR and LONG BINARY should be treated exactly the same way. I might try posting this ...

Web resources about - MySQL Timestamp fields via Delphi ADO? - embarcadero.delphi.ado

Timestamp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A timestamp is a sequence of characters or encoded information identifying when a certain event occurred, usually giving date and time of day, ...

Emerald Timestamp for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Emerald Timestamp on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Google Photos Now Lets You Manually Edit Timestamps And Reorder Album Photos On The Web
Even though its editing options are still limited, Google Photos' decoupling from Google+ has had a positive influence on the service and its ...

Vesper note-taking app updated to let you easily view timestamps and word counts
... by John Gruber of Daring Fireball fame , has just been updated with a notable new feature. This new feature lets you easily see the timestamps ...

iOS quick tips: How to show timestamps and start a phone call in Messages
Apple's iOS is a powerful mobile operating system, but many of its most productive features are hidden or simply not well known. With this iOS ...

Fixing the timestamps on files from Team Foundation Server
A common complaint I hear in the field (and see on the mailing lists) is that when you do a Get from TFS, the file’s timestamps are set to whatever ...

Dater Adds Timestamps & Dates To The Pictures Stored On Your iPhone
... Or would you like to know how old that picture of your sister’s cat is? Then you need Dater, a new tweak for jailbroken iPhones that adds timestamps ...

Hangouts Update Introduces Stickers, Smart Suggestions, Timestamps and More (Updated: APK)
Hangouts for Android is receiving a solid update today that introduces stickers, smart suggestions in conversations, timestamps, and more. Announced ...

Internet Catches Texas Senate Altering Timestamp on Abortion Bill Vote
After a half-day filibuster that was controversially halted by Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, Republicans in the Texas Senate scrambled to quickly ...