How can I know the update date for each record ?

Hello,

In MS Access (using 2003 format) and using Jet 4.0 providers...

Is possible to access to system tables for know the change date of any record ?

Regards
0
Carlos

> In MS Access (using 2003 format) and using Jet 4.0 providers...
>
> Is possible to access to system tables for know the change date of any record ?

You can use ADO to edit system tables in Access
0
Brian

How can I have 2 dates and select all records that have a date field with a value between those 2 dates?
I have 2 textboxes, 1 for the start date and 1 for the end date and I want the user to be able to enter 2 dates and select records from SQL that fall between those 2 dates. I have the code working in classic asp but am getting an error with .net. This is the code i have: Dim enddate As Date Dim startdate As Date enddate = Request.form("date_from") startdate = Request.form("date_to") strSelect = "SELECT id, title, category, dateadded FROM news WHERE category = 'articles' AND dateadded BETWEEN '" & startdate & "' AND '" &...

Updating with LINQ : How can I update all records returned?
I'm using the following approach that works if it is only one record returned. Dim db As New DataClassesDataContext Dim entries = (From p In db.Entries _ Where p.ID = ID _ Select p).FirstOrDefault 'what can I use if I want all records to be returned? entries.status_Approved = True db.SubmitChanges() However, what if several records where returned? In otherwords, how to loop thru 'entries' to update each record? Thanks, Geoff Is this what you mean? Let me know if I'm missing something here....

Can I update my Delphi 2007 lincense to Delphi 2009?
Hi all!! I have 12 lincense of Delphi 2007. When I bought these licenses to your partner told us that we could update to Delphi 2009 free. But, now I try to do that and I can't do. Are there any reason for that? Can I update my version of Delphi? > {quote:title=Oscar Estevez wrote:}{quote} > Hi all!! > > I have 12 lincense of Delphi 2007. When I bought these licenses to your partner told us that we could update to Delphi 2009 free. But, now I try to do that and I can't do. > Are there any reason for that? > > Can I update my version of Delphi? ...

i can't insert date into date record with access
I can insert name to name record but i can't insert date . ther is message error : "can not INSERT INTO Table ........ " needing help urgently >> Without seeing your code, I'm just guessing, but you need to surround Access dates with "#" signs (i.e. #02/02/2004#).David...

update ? who can learn me how i can use update ?
hello friends my update code lines are below.. it runs wrongly.. could you send me a example ? CheersDim connStringg As String = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("resimadlariCS").ConnectionString Dim cmdg As SqlCommand = NothingUsing conng = New SqlConnection(connStringg) cmdg = New SqlCommand("UPDATE urunnumarasi (kategori) VALUES (@kategori)", conng) cmdg.Parameters.AddWithValue("@kategori", TextBox1.Text.Substring(0, 9))conng.Open() cmdg.ExecuteNonQuery() End Using  Mark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) Updat...

how can i update a record?
Hello I have any problem with ASP.NET  there is a problem about SqlCommand Object. My problem in ASP.NET IS can not Update any records with “ SqlCommand ”  and it doesn’t give  any error from database by the way my RDBMS is MSSql Server I can with SqlCommand do  delete & add records but no update. Please help me Thanks a lot Asgari           Dim cmd As SqlCommand         Dim strsql As String         strsql = "  UPDATE tblnews SET short_new...

ASPX form Can Not Edit / Update or Delete Data but Can Add Records
I am fairly new to this and have run into a funny problem.  Using Visual Web Developer 2005 Express I am attached via a data connection to an sql express (2005) table.  I have placed a details view control on a form and attached it to the table.  The table has a unique key.  While configuring the data source I have gone into advanced options and checked both 'Generate Insert, Update,and Delete Statements' and 'Use optimistic concurrency.' The initial data was created with SQL Express Management.  I can add records using my...

How can I select a record in a GridView if SelectedValue is readonly and I don't know where the record is?
Hi,     my problem is the following. I have a GridView loaded from an sqlDataSource control and I have a code that corresponds to a value in the GridView's records. 1. The GridView allows sorting the data and paging so the values can get pretty shuffled. 2. To make things worse I couldn't find the record IDs anywhere.3. If I don't add the IDs into a Visible column then I can't even read it from the GridView (if I hide the column the value is not loaded). It can't even be set to width = 0.     If the SelectedValue can...

Update a date within SQL gives me an error "Can't convert String to Date"
Good afternoon/Morning I am hoping someone can help me with a problem I am having. I am trying to update a date value but I get the convert error. I have tried the following code but with no joy. Can anyone shed some light on what I need to do to enable the converting of a string into Date?private void UpdateSingleItem(string StoredProcedure) { //Connect to stored procedure //Create a DataAdapter, and then provide the name of the stored procedure.SqlDataAdapter MyDataAdapter = new SqlDataAdapter(StoredProcedure, MyConnection); //Set the command type as StoredProcedure.MyData...

Update is Not Updating Records
My update code is below and it is not updating, not getting and asp.net debug error and when I look at the system profiler on the SQL server is mentioned the command was completed.   Dim DBConn As SqlConnection Dim DBAdd As New SqlCommand Dim strConnect As String = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("ProtoCostConnectionString").ConnectionString DBConn = New SqlConnection(strConnect) DBAdd.CommandText = "INSERT INTO D12_MIS (CSJ, EST_DATE, RECORD_LOCK_FLAG, EST_CREATE_BY_NAME, EST_REVIEW_BY_NAME, m2_1, m2_2_date, m2_3_date, m2_4_date, m2_5, m3_1a, m3_1b, m3_2a, m3_2b, m3_3a...

I have created a form on a website which is connected to a database there is an option to delete records and an option to update records, i am having trouble with updating records? link included
I have created a form on a website which is connected to a database...? ...there is an option to delete records and an option to update records, i am having trouble with updating records here is the link for the site http://194.80.240.200/devprojects/thassa... you need to log in the password is secretpassword then chose update record at the bottom of the page, then you can see what i mean the table includes id_no name email message at the moment i can select a record to update, but only updates email and message, the name just dissapears like it been ...

how to know if a record is updated successfully ?
Hi, I have the following update statement which is working fine. But, I would like to know if there any method that can confirm that this statement is successful.                Try                Using myConnection As New SqlConnection(AppConfiguration.ConnectionString)                Dim sqlquerry As String             ...

How to find out the date of when a record was updated?
Hi, Is there a way to determine the date or/and time of when a record was last updated , w/o using the audit feature? thanks, Karena kho@mail.arc.nasa.gov wrote... > Hi, > Is there a way to determine the date or/and time of when a record was last > updated , w/o using the audit feature? I've seen the timestamp column used to approximate the time a row was changed. The usual way is to add a DATETIME column to the table and have the INSERT and UPDATE triggers set the value. -- Jim Egan [TeamSybase] Senior Consultant Sybase Professional Services Every ...

How can I be notified when record is updated
I want to build an windows application by using a visual C# to Notify the user that his data in the database had been changed ..such like "New Message In Your Mail Box Alert"..So I need to know if there is way that to let the SQL Server send a notify (just like Trigger) ..Eng.Osman Hamadwww.jeddah4it.com osmansays,Combine a trigger and a stored procedure to send a email on updates---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Procedure like :Create Procedure sp_SMTPMail @SenderName varchar(100), @SenderAddress varchar(100)...

Web resources about - How can I know the update date for each record ? - embarcadero.delphi.ado

Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday is an American limited-run series broadcast on NBC . It is a political satire news show spin-off ...

Gizmodo.com Updates
Nobody should have to use a pay phone , natural disaster or no natural disaster. So if your gadgets are out of juice after Sandy, here’s a tiny ...

Lifehacker.com Updates
By Whitson Gordon Ever run into a situation where you have multiple wireless networks available, but one is clearly better than the other? WiFi ...

Facebook Messenger For Android Update Includes Conversation Shortcuts
Facebook released an update to its Android Messenger application that incorporates the group -creation and message forwarding features in last ...

Wintertime hits the Beat Sports galaxy in a terrific update
... for Apple TV is one of the top games on the platform, even recognized by Cupertino as one of the best titles of 2015. In its latest update, ...

Mazda CX-5 updates bring nav to more trim levels
Filed under: Mazda , Crossover Mazda updates the recently refreshed CX-5 with more standard equipment by adding navigation and a backup camera ...

David Bruton Injury: Updates on Broncos Safety's Leg and Return - Bleacher Report
... Kubiak announced on Monday that safety David Bruton will miss the remainder of the regular season with a fractured fibula . Continue for updates... ...

Regulators Accuse Oracle Of Deceiving Customers About Security Of Java Updates
... million personal computers using Oracle’s Java Platform Standard Edition were misled about the security of their devices after software updates ...

SportsNet Central Update: Garnett returns to Garden
... Login Search form Search 51° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN SportsNet Central Update: ...

Polling update: Final 2015 status report
I’m squeezing one more of these before we hang it up for the year. And, as usual, we’re starting where the real action is: the Republican primary. ...