Exception in query.close?

Is there any chance that I got exception when I close the TADOQuery?
eg.
ADOQuery1.Close;
0
Pak

Hello Pak

Rather no, than yes. But chance still exists.

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Arefiev

RemObjects Software
The Infrastructure Company
http://www.remobjects.com
0
Dmitry

Exception in Delphi 2009 when closing aan pplication that calls these two methods
I am seeing an Exception in Delphi 2009 when closing an application that calls these the ListDrives method shown below. There must be a problem because the excption ocurs at run time in the Delphi 2009 IDE only. When the application that uses this is run from the EXE there is no exception. Even Eurekalog does not help find the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks Bill procedure MultiSzToStrings( const MultiSz: PChar; const Strings: Classes.TStrings ); {Splits out individual strings from given 'MultiSz' strings buffer and adds each string to the given string list...

How to create a Delphi 7 ADO "LIVE" (auto update) query to SQL Server
How to create a Delphi 7 ADO "LIVE" query (one SQL Server table only) that once a table field is edited - the underlying query results are updated. Kind of like the "LIVE" query concept from the BDE etc. Below is the ADO query that I am using and it generally *seems* to work well where once a field is edited (via TADOQuery.Edit and .Post), the query result are also changed. I think it is true that after an edit the change is always visible in the same program using the same query object. {code}procedure ExecuteQryTable( Connection: TADOConnection; Qry: TADOQuery...

How to create a Delphi 7 ADO "LIVE" (auto update) query to SQL Server [Edit]
How to create a Delphi 7 ADO "LIVE" query (one SQL Server table only) that once a table field is edited - the underlying query results are updated. Kind of like the "LIVE" query concept from the BDE etc. Below is the ADO query that I am using and it generally *seems* to work well where once a field is edited (via TADOQuery.Edit, .Post etc), the query result are also changed. I think it is true that after an edit the change is always visible in the same program using the same query object. {code}procedure ExecuteQryTable( Connection: TADOConnection; Qry: TADOQuer...

Delphi 6 to Delphi 2010 upgrade and ADO

Querying exception error: Must use an updateable query.
Hi, I initially built some asp.net (vb.net) applications for querying Access databases and doing record related actions and I had them all working using the WebMatrix server on my PC. Now, I am using IIS to make the services available over a broder arena (Intranet for now), and I am getting an error message when I attempt to perform action queries (select queries are working just fine. The error I am getting is: Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Operation must use an updateable query. Source Error: Line 292: Line 293: txtDate.text = s...

delphi 2010 memory not released when closing delphi project
each time im runing delphi 2010 the memory that was used was not release after closing a project and the memory don't stop to grow and the browsing for file becoming slow any idea ? Thanks Pierre Auger wrote: > each time im runing delphi 2010 the memory that was used was not > release after closing a project and the memory don't stop to grow and > the browsing for file becoming slow > > any idea ? You are using some 3rd-party components that do not properly release memory in their design-time packages would be my guess. A design-time package stays l...

C# Ado.net Sql query parameter query
Hi All, I'm trying to pass in a parameter value from an array in a loop that is used in a sql query and the results are populated to an xml file. The trouble is that I'm only getting the colums values in the outputted xml file. So I feel that the paramter is not being read. So can anyone help as I'm really stuck on this one. The code is as follows : public void DisplayUserInfo() { ArrayList UserIdArrayList = IdentifyUserID(); foreach(string ShowUserIDString in UserIdArrayList) { try { SqlConnection SqlConn = new SqlConnection(DBConnString)...

How to Query A Query
I have been trying to build a crosstab report that reports everydate within a selected range across the top and specific row information. 7/1 7/2 7/3 . . . Name Detail1 Detail2 Detail3 Name Detail1 What I get as output is only the dates that contain information in the rows. I can get the information I need by using a query within a query (nested). Can a nested query be done in Informaker 5? What about version 6 or 7? Thanks for your help Convert your SQL to syntax, and you can write anything you want. So if your DB support...

Query a Query
I have a result set in a query. Is it possible to query this query? (no specific SQL dialect, can it be done generically?) Petros -- PETROS GAVRIELIDES wrote: > I have a result set in a query. > Is it possible to query this query? > > (no specific SQL dialect, can it be done generically?) There is a generic answer to your question: Yes, there is a construct called a sub-query that allows you, in 1 SQL statement, to query from a query. But, generically speaking, not all DB engines support this construct. For instance, Firebird only added it just over a y...

close query
Hello, I have this syntax : "var whattodo = document.value.whattodo + ""; var newsletter = document.value.newsletter + ""; var email = document.value.email + ""; var login = document.value.login + ""; var password = document.value.password + ""; var newsletter_langage = document.value.newsletter + ""; var result_param; var dberror=false; var i=0; var myconnect; var mysql; myconnect = psServer.GetConnection("beautyexploitation"); mycommand = myconnect.CreateCommand("SET OPTION quoted_identifi...

An exceptional exception
I'm getting an exception in the exceptions.vb class. When an exception is caught:Catch exc As Exception 'Module failed to load ProcessModuleLoadException(Me, exc) End Tryline 103 of the exceptions.vb file:Public Sub ProcessModuleLoadException(ByVal ctrlModule As PortalModuleControl, ByVal exc As Exception) ProcessModuleLoadException("Error: " + ctrlModule.ModuleConfiguration.ModuleTitle + " is currently unavailable.", ctrlModule, exc, True) End Sub throws an error because it cannot get the moduleTitle from the "Me" (PortalModuleControl) argu...

Exceptional Exception...
I am getting the following exception when people inside my company go to our new CSK derived site... Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The resource cannot be found. Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. Requested Url: /About+Us/Technical+Questions/default.aspx -------------------------------...

Web resources about - Exception in query.close? - embarcadero.delphi.ado

Motor vehicle exception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The exception is based on the idea that there is a lower expectation of privacy in motor vehicles due to the regulations they operate. Additionally, ...

Podcast #42 – It’s The Exception That Proves The Rule
... Language and Usage , which was frustrated by the high number of certain types of questions that were coming in. Is this podcast the exception ...

RWW News: Marco Rubio Reiterates His Opposition To Rape Or Incest Exceptions - YouTube
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/marco-rubio-reiterates-his-opposition-rape-or-incest-exceptions Right Wing Watch reports on the extreme ...

Why Kevin Pietersen is the exception to the No Dickhead Rule
Something fascinating is going on in English cricket at the moment.

John Lomax 'gutted' for Issac Luke, but says finals no exception to rules
... missing a grand final to a 10-game suspension, but says the NRL judiciary must maintain consistency in its rulings and cannot make exceptions ...

India becomes the exception to US nuclear ban
President George Bush has agreed to share civilian nuclear technology with India, reversing decades of US policies designed to discourage countries ...

Is Richard Umbers, Bernie Brookes' replacement as Myer CEO, an exception?
Myer's CIO was recently elevated to the top job, but he's in a very small minority.

Men Need to Admit That Jian Ghomeshi Is No Exception
That men like Jian Ghomeshi are a terrible exception and if we as men simply stand up and say we are not as bad as that, or that we are not rapists ...

China, Thailand reach visa exception agreement
China, Thailand reach visa exception agreement People's Daily Online ... this at a forum on China's foreign diplomacy held in Beijing. Both ...

No exception allowed in graft crackdown: People's Daily
No exception allowed in graft crackdown: People's Daily - Ecns.cn ecns The expulsion of Ling Jihua from the Communist Party of China (CPC) ...