CRUD 6 tables in six minutes [Edit]

Use this software to generate delphi database source code in seconds.
Only input table names, fields,define field types and you will get
Create,Rename,Update,Delete,Search,Connect photo file,Show full record actions
for each table.
Generated application with source code with user table and login password autorization in a few minutes.
Just see this video and you will get it!

 *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGerd6Ci4lc&list=UUA5VrBzVWRlCAvX4ivbEfjg*

The fastest start to develope programs

Edited by: gaguga babarndiof on Nov 6, 2014 12:33 PM

Edited by: gaguga babarndiof on Nov 6, 2014 12:33 PM
0
gaguga

Now supports XE
0
gaguga

Delphi 6 to Delphi 2010 upgrade and ADO

New table in Interbase not listed in Delphi XE2 for table name [Edit]
I created a new Interbase table in IBConsole and entered some data. When I go into Delphi and use a TSQLTABLE and try to enter the table name, the new table does not appear though the other tables do. I thought it might be related to permissions, but the properties of the new table sow permissions are there for SYSDBA, the same as the other tables, and sysdba is the user I connect to Interbase from Delphi as. I also have permissions set for PUBLIC. Also in IBCONSOLE when I click on the Server menu, the submenu included "user security" but it is grayed out, so I do not know ho...

FastCode and Delphi 6 [Edit]
Can someone tell me if Fastcode version 0.6.4 (current) is Delphi 6 compatible? It seems to be (looking at FastCode.inc) but it doesn't compile. {code} function Pos_JOH_PAS_6(const SubStr : AnsiString; const Str : AnsiString) : Integer; {$IFDEF Inline} inline; {$ENDIF} begin Result := StrUtils.PosEx(SubStr, Str, 1); //[Error] FastcodePosUnit.pas(380): Undeclared identifier: 'PosEx' end; {code} Of course, there is not StrUtils.PosEx in Delphi 6. I've searched about this problem and discovered that it exists since version 0.6.2 (at least) (http://codenews...

Delphi XE 6.1 and rxLib [Edit]
rxLib update was working in delphi 6.0, but in 6.1, I keep getting an access violation after rebuilding/reinstalling the components when shutting down Delphi. Anyone have any information on who to contact, or how to fix? Edited by: Connie McBride on Jul 3, 2014 8:54 AM > Anyone have any information on who to contact, or how to fix? IIRC rxLib was merged into the JVCL (jvcl.delphi-jedi.org) years ago. I would suggest you if you really need to use Delphi 6, to switch a JVCL release supporting it. We're talking about something from over a dozen years ago, it's really difficult...

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Nero 6 Ultra Edition major update
Download: http://www.nero.com/us/nero-up.php Release notes are available at the same location. ...

Nero 6 Ultra Edition Update 6.6.0.18
http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/enu/nero-up.php Update-Package 1 * Nero StartSmart 2 * Nero Express 6 * Nero BackItUp * Nero SoundTrax * Nero Image Drive * Nero Burning ROM 6 * Nero Cover Designer * Nero Wave Editor * Nero Toolkit Do You know what's new? Thank You Rodolfo Giovanninetti "Paul Jackson" <jackson.p.g@comcastdotnet.remove> wrote in message news:dlbspu$sjl$1@news.grc.com... > http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/enu/nero-up.php > > Update-Package 1 > > * Nero StartSmart 2 > * N...

Problem using Delphi 6 with Windows 7 [Edit]
I have had all kind of problems with Delphi 6 and Windows 7. For example, when I try to open a TStringList file over a network drive I get the following error message (MyList.LoadFromFile(s:\info\tables\table.doc);): "--------------------------- Debugger Exception Notification -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Project Tools_CREG.exe raised exception class EFOpenError with message 'Cannot open file ...\table.doc'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue. --------------------------------------------------------------...

Connecting to MS-SQL-Express with ADO and Delphi 6
Hi, I have installed MS-SQL Express and created a database - Test1 - and a table within that database called Equipment with a few columns. I have created a new delphi 6 application with a TADOConnection component. When creating the connection string I have chosen the "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server", then entered the server name as "mtpcname\SQLExpress1" and selected Windows NT Integrated security. Clicking the Test Connection button says that the connection was successful. However the drop down list to select the database on the server only list ...

Type Mismatch error when sorting ADO tables [Edit]
I have an app with a form with two dbgrids setup as master/detail. I placed two TGroupboxes with two radiobuttons each. One of the sets of radiobuttons sorts the Projects(master) dbgrid and the other sorts the Comments(detail) dbgrid. Both sorts are on a date field in the underlaying ADO tables. When I run the app, sorting just one of the dbgrids works fine until I try to click on the other dbgrid or the associated radiobuttons at which time I get the "Type Mismatch" error popping up. The ADO components are on a datamodule and are as follows: ADOConnection1 -> ADOTable_...

Using Delphi 6 updating Indy version [Edit]
I am using Delphi 6 with Indy. In this version the notify synch event appears to be broken. Is it possible to update to the latest version of Indy that matches what is included with XE7? If so, where can I find the actual update? FWIW: my current version is Indy 10.5.8.0 al wrote: > I am using Delphi 6 with Indy. In this version the notify synch event > appears to be broken. In what way? > Is it possible to update to the latest version of Indy that matches what > is included with XE7? Yes. > If so, where can I find the actual update? The same place you...

Web resources about - CRUD 6 tables in six minutes [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.ado

Minutes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the written record of a meeting. For the unit of time, see minute . For other uses, see Minute (disambiguation) . Minutes ...

Drew's Marketing Minutes
Great marketing, branding & social media resource for business owners and marketing professionals. Wall Street Journal calls it a must read. ...

Sydney light rail: Last-minute bid to stop chainsaws felling 'majestic trees' near Centennial Park
Sydney residents away on holidays are in for a shock when they return over the next fortnight.

China's seven-minute selling frenzy shows circuit-breaker risks
Spiralling losses on the first day of China's circuit breakers show how measures meant to help restore calm to one of the world's most volatile ...

Battle of the babies, 2016: 'First' two births of the year 2 minutes apart
It was a close one, but Carter Daugherty at Bartlett Regional Hospital in Juneau appears to be the state's first baby born in a hospital in 2016. ...

Top New York Times Commenter Enjoys His 15 Minutes of Fame
University of Alberta professor Robert Summers kicked off 2016 in most unexpected fashion: by authoring an op-ed in Toronto’s Globe and Mail ...

"We're planning on staying here for years, absolutely. This is not a decision we've made at the last ...
Here = the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, which, in Bundy's words , "has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the ...

China's Seven-Minute Selling Frenzy Shows Circuit-Breaker Risks
Bloomberg China's Seven-Minute Selling Frenzy Shows Circuit-Breaker Risks Bloomberg The sell orders piled up fast on Monday at Shenwan Hongyuan ...

listen to Eight Bells' doomy, eight-minute "Hold My Breath"
by Rob Sperry-Fromm photo by Veleda Thorsson You've already heard "Hating" off Eight Bells' new album Landless, and now we've got the premiere ...

Wednesday: Trade Deficit, ADP Employment, FOMC Minutes, ISM Non-Mfg Index
It never rains in California, oh wait ... from the LA Times: El Niño storms slam Southern California The first major El Niño storm of the season ...