Convert Query to Json

Hi All

What is the simplest way to convert data from a query into Json.  Are the
any functons
built into Delphi XE6 or should it be done manually?

Thanks
Godfrey
0
Godfrey

You can create JSON strings with the DBXJSON unit.

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=103191

http://www.sdn.nl/SDN/Artikelen/tabid/58/view/View/ArticleID/3230/Reading-and-Writing-JSON-with-Delphi.aspx
0
Robert

Converting ADO to ADO.NET
Hi, I am trying to convert this code from ADO to ADO.NET I am very new to ADO.NET and am a bit confused on how I would convert this. Basically what I am trying to do is capture the name of the fields of a table to populate a dropdownlistbox. The table name will change every time the program is run. This is not a problem and I can code for that. Here is what I have in ADO (I have tried the wizard but it did not change the code) Dim tblFields As Object Dim myRst As New ADODB.Recordset Dim myField As ADODB.Field Dim myCnn As New ADODB.C...

converting delphi code to delphi .NET
Hi,I'm looking at converting quite a bit of old delphi code to delphi .NET .  I'm wondering can it be converted to VB.NET for certain ?  Or perhaps there are some unsupported functions etc in delphi and I should keep the code delphi ?  There are about 10,000 lines of code.   Anyone brave enough to take an estimate on how long it would take to convert 10,000 lines ?is going from delphi to delphi.NET smooth ?   Would going to another language cause complications ?Thanks! mike123   Mike123,   Sorry I can not help, however, I have the s...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Convert a query with WHERE clause to a query with Outerjoin
Hello,  I need to write a method, that gets a Query with a WHERE-clause as a parameter ( string ). Then I need to convert it to a Query with an OUTERJOIN-clause and return this new string. Does anyone can give me a hint on how to do this? Help would be greatly appreciated.   http://forums.asp.net/TopicsNotAnswered.aspxMay the Force be with you hi rabbit1986 Would u Plz exlpalain ur problem in detail or Plz post the query in which u r facing the problemRAGHAV MVP ASP/ASP.Net Read My Blog MARK THE POST AS ANSWER IF IT HELPS U. "Success doesn't come to you…you go ...

How to create a Delphi 7 ADO "LIVE" (auto update) query to SQL Server
How to create a Delphi 7 ADO "LIVE" query (one SQL Server table only) that once a table field is edited - the underlying query results are updated. Kind of like the "LIVE" query concept from the BDE etc. Below is the ADO query that I am using and it generally *seems* to work well where once a field is edited (via TADOQuery.Edit and .Post), the query result are also changed. I think it is true that after an edit the change is always visible in the same program using the same query object. {code}procedure ExecuteQryTable( Connection: TADOConnection; Qry: TADOQuery...

How to create a Delphi 7 ADO "LIVE" (auto update) query to SQL Server [Edit]
How to create a Delphi 7 ADO "LIVE" query (one SQL Server table only) that once a table field is edited - the underlying query results are updated. Kind of like the "LIVE" query concept from the BDE etc. Below is the ADO query that I am using and it generally *seems* to work well where once a field is edited (via TADOQuery.Edit, .Post etc), the query result are also changed. I think it is true that after an edit the change is always visible in the same program using the same query object. {code}procedure ExecuteQryTable( Connection: TADOConnection; Qry: TADOQuer...

Help converting mysql query to mssql query
For the lack of a GREATEST...MySQL: "SELECT GREATEST(result1, result2, result3, result4, result5, result6) as upper_bound_summary from (SELECT SUM(on_phone) as result1, SUM(texts) as result2, SUM(rapid_braking) as result3, SUM(speeding) as result4, SUM(illegal_uturn) as result5, SUM(ignored_stop_signs) as result6 FROM k2sdusers WHERE username='" + temp + "') AS results";I did this app with mysql as the back-end a long time ago, and now, I have decided to port my code to ms sql. I need to transfer this query into something executable on ms sql. I know that MAX can ...

Converting .NET ADO Dataset to ADO Recordset
Hi Experts, I have a .NET dataset and I have to convert it to an ADO Recordset to call a method of an ocx because the parameter of this method is an ADO recordset. How can I do that ??? Here is my function where I have to convert Public Sub DisplayAgentStats() Dim objConnection As SqlConnection Dim objCommand As SqlDataAdapter Dim sConnStr As String Dim sSQL As String Dim ds As New DataSet() Dim ReturnCode As Integer sConnStr = "server=ServerA;database=DB1;uid=sa" sSQL = "sele...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

Delphi 6 to Delphi 2010 upgrade and ADO

Converting Delphi for Win32 to Delphi .Net(Prism)
Hi, I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to Delphi.net. Part of my code currently goes into a directory and pulls out a random file from this directory and loads the contents of the file for me. This code doesn't seem to work in Delphi.Net. It uses PString and a number of functions in SysUtils that don't seem to be present in Delphi.net's SysUtils file. If anyone can help me please, it would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks, Jonathan Mackey Jonathan Mackey a écrit : > I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to &...

Convert another C++ code convert to delphi
Hello, I need the following code convert to Delphi DWORD files_count; bool error_flag = false; bool bResult; for(DWORD i=0; i < files_count && bResult && !error_flag; i++) { if(std::find(delete_file.begin(), delete_file.end(), i)==delete_file.end()) ........ here delete_file is as std::vector<int> delete_file How to convert this loop and if condition? -- Best Regards Md. Shariful Alam Khan "Md. Shariful Alam Khan" <murad_mouri@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:36441@forums.codegear.com.....

Delphi 2010
*Upgrading from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010* (as of February 1, 2010) I bought a new computer in December and decided to upgrade from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010. Here are some lessons learned related to the Delphi upgrade, which I hope will make a similar transition easier for others. I still have an insurmountable problem with the speed of the IDE (#13 below). As background, my old system had 3 GB of RAM, 40GB of unused disk, a 3.8 GHz CPU, and ran under Windows XP. My new system has 12 GB of RAM, 770GB of unused disk, a quad core 2.67 GHz CPU, and runs under Win7 Home Edition. ...

Web resources about - Convert Query to Json - embarcadero.delphi.ado

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today’s apps gone free: BlockBear, Stock Grader, PDF Smart Convert and more
Block ads and other annoying content, take the emotion out of investing, and convert almost anything into a PDF with todays collection of apps ...

Ford patents rear wheel that converts into a unicycle
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Ford , Green Driving , Motorcycle , Electric Ford is thinking about allowing drivers to remove a rear ...

How to convert your old VHS tapes to DVD with this software
Remember those old VHS tapes you have sitting in the corner? Convert them into DVDs with this affordable software so you can easily watch them ...