A serious error in running scripts from delphi.

Hi all.
I have a serious problem using Delphi 7 and sqlserver2000.
I want to run some scripts by AdoConnection.Execute and I want them all to run together(like a Bath).
But when I run my program and detect it with SQLProfiler I see that each line of my scripts is runned in a block of  login-logout and I don't know why.
I think this situation only accurs if we have a open query on the server.it means we have an adoquery with server cursor-location that open a cursor on the server.after that when we have some scripts in the way I described earlier, we have an error.
Look at the simplified bottom code:
ButtonClick:
AdoQuery.Open;  // this is the one I just mentioned  must be open wih server cursor-location.
AdoConnecton.Execute('Declare @T int');
AdoConnecton.Execute('Set  @T = 2');
 when I run the program and click on button on the form, Ado generates an error "the variable @T is not found",something like that, on line "AdoConnecton.Execute('Set  @T = 2')" ;
when you check it in sqlprofiler,  you see that the the above sqls sent to sqlServer have a surrounding login-logout around each one.

Any hep will be appereciate, dear friends.
Thanks a lot.

Edited by: Hossein Sahand on Dec 20, 2008 3:03 AM
0
Hossein

Try using an ADOCommand component instead of
ADOConnection.Execute.

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)
0

Delphi 6 to Delphi 2010 upgrade and ADO

Error on Delphi 6 but not on Delphi Xe for Ftp
I am Experimenting with get a file from our webside server via Ftp. I have 2 Machines 1 a laptop runing XP Delphi 6 Indy 10.5.8.0 An a machine runing Window 7 Delphi XE2 with Indy 10.5.8.0. I am using the Same Code on Both. procedure TFrmMain.ProcessItemDalySpecial; var PathDest : String; FileName : String; begin with FrmTb2 do begin if ReadIniBoolean(IniCfg,'FTP','UseFtpDaly') then begin Ftp.Host := ReadIniStr(IniCfg,'FTP','HostDaly'); Ftp.Port := ReadIniInt(IniCfg,'FTP'...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

ArcGIS runtime errors after upgrading from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE3
We have an application written in Delphi Pascal that accesses the ArcGIS 9.3 API through the COM interface. We recently upgraded from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE3 and ever since we upgraded we have been getting runtime errors in the ArcGIS libraries that we were not getting before. Specifically the error is always "invalid floating point operation". The first one that was occurring was happening in the method "sg.SgCoordRefSetZ". I was able to eliminate this error by adding a call to FGeoSpatialReference.SetZDomain(-10000, 100000.0) even though there is nowhere that we&#...

Delphi XE + TClientDataSet + ADO error
Hi, I have the error reported in this QC article: http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=88928 Anybody knows how to fix it ? Regards ...

Unofficial Delphi 7 updates
Anybody noticed, even tried this Enhanced Run Time library for Delphi ? It's a hack of the D7 RTL/VCL http://blog.synopse.info/post/2009/12/20/Enhanced-Run-Time-library-for-Delphi-7 It's very interesting and I'd like to know it's stability. Edwin Ye wrote: > Anybody noticed, even tried this Enhanced Run Time library for Delphi > ? It's a hack of the D7 RTL/VCL This library violates Delphi's license (redistributing of RTL/VCL source files is not allowed). The last post was deleted and I'm sure this one will be deleted, too. -- Andreas H...

is it possible to run apple script in delphi FM2
I want to run an apple script with FM2 is it possible . if it is please tell me how > I want to run an apple script with FM2 > is it possible . if it is please tell me how What is it you're trying to do exactly? If it's just run an arbitary script that has no particular connection to the application itself, it should be doable if you declare your own interface declarations for relevant Cocoa types. ...

Cannot run Delphi XE. Runtime error 217 [Edit]
I have attempted to install Delphi XE on 2 different computers. Both computers are running Windows 7, 64 -bit. The installation seems to go OK. No errors during the install. However, when attempting to open Delphi XE, I get the following error on both computers: Runtime error 217 at 5003A05. I click OK and the program terminates. What do I do? Any thoughts? Lee Mc Cauley www.goprofitsource.com Edited by: Lee Mc Cauley on Nov 2, 2010 11:51 AM Lee Mc Cauley wrote: > I have attempted to install Delphi XE on 2 different computers. Both computers are running Window...

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7