SOAP Web Service Problem (problema con un web service)

Please help, I can't read a webservice method (webmethod) from asmx web service, with Delphi firemonkey, In my first try I put a WDSL Importer, and I can retrive data from simplex type (string, booleans, integers) but when the method returns a DataSet, i loose my way.

Por favor, ayuda, no puedo leer datos de un web service si el metodo que regresa es un DataSet, el web service esta hecho en dot.net así que es un asmx, utilizando el WDSL importes, traje datos sencillos como enteros, boleanos y otros, pero en el caso de arreglos como un DataSet no lo he conseguido, estoy perdido, y llevo ya un rato dandole vueltas al problema.

Gracias por tu ayuda, Thanks for your help
0
Benjamin
6/16/2014 12:24:19 AM
embarcadero.datasnap 643 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Is web services a part of web Service?

New to web services, why does PB10 web service proxy wizard say there are no services?
here... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl oops typo... still doesn't show any services though... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/2005-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl "Chance" <chance@booklog.com> wrote in message news:43b44cb3$1@forums-1-dub... > here... > > http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl > Upgraded to 10.2x and now seems to be working...at least it created the proxy. "Chance" <chance@booklog.co...

What action by a web service requires an app to update their web reference to a Web Service
I create a web reference to a web service in my aspx web application which returns an XML object. If the owner of the web service makes a change to their object am I required to do an update web reference? What if I dont use the information from the new object? thanks Larry You should make the change only if the contract b/w the two has changed (e.g. parameters, return values), etc.-Mathew Nolton Website=www.cybral.com Email=mnolton@cybral.com Blog=weblogs.asp.net/mnolton If the web service now returns a new element and my class reference doesn't match their new class ref...

Problem calling Web Service using the DynamicPopulate Extender
Hi, I'm quite new to ASP.Net AJAX so please forgive my ignorance.  I have downloaded and installed the RC1 version and am following through some of the tutorial videos.  I am having a problem with the Dynamic Populate Extender example.  I have created some asp controls with onclick events calling a javascript function.  From there I am attempting to use a dynamic populate extender control to call a web service - it's a function declared on that ASPX page as the tutorial explains in necessary and decorated with the System.Web.Services.WebMEthod AND System.Web.Script.Serv...

How to call web service from asp.net application if web service is on web hosting server
Hi! my question is that how to call web service from asp.net if web service is present on web hosting srver....  Actually i created a web service and configure it in IIS and then call it from other asp.net application it works fine but when i copy that web service to web hosting server and call it from asp.net application it gives the following error Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modif...

Changing URL in web.config for web service
I added a web reference to asmx file. In web.config - it adds - undefinedadd key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test/CoreServices.asmx I then change it to <add key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test2/CoreServices.asmx"/> But CoreService.CoreServices still looks for http://test/CoreServices.asmx.  What else do i have to change? I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ So no ...

Can you call a web service from a web service?
I am trying to create a web service that itself consumes a 3rd party web service outside of our corporate firewall - so basically a web service consuming another web service.  I can consume this outside web service directly in an ASP.NET application without a problem.  But because the code is long and cumbersome, I wanted to provide our GUI developers an easy way to get all of the data they need from one source.  So I thought I could create an internal web service that would do a lot of things (query internal systems, for example) as well as consuming this external service.&nb...

Web Service invoking another Web Service
hello, I have a web service and I have to consume another web method of some other web service. I have to do everything through code. [I cannot use "Add Web Reference" utility in the VS.NET]. I am using C# for coding the web service. Thanks in advance. Phanikum Yep, You could do that! Basically you have to use WSDL.exe http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cptools/html/cpgrfWebServicesDescriptionLanguageToolWsdlexe.asp Once you have proxyclass in a file from WSDL.EXE, make an assembly and use that in your app! Sreedharhtt...

reference a compiled web service from another web service
I created a compiled web service (eg, a dll file). now i create another web service in which i want to refer to the compiled service. how is this done in vs .net?? i am following an example which is not vs .net specific so i am not sure of the syntax. the example says to create the second web service (ie, .asmx.vb file) and include the following single line of code in it to refer to the compiled code: <%@ WebService Class="compiled_code_service_name" %> this does not work within vs .net. can anybody tell me what is the correct syntax?? thanks I'm not quite sure I ...

county lookup web service or web services directory
I am trying to find a web service that allows me to look up a user's county based on their address.  I've searched for that and also for a directory of web services to search but neither has given me any results.  Do any of you know of a service that would provide this information?  Or a go ws directory I could start with?  Thanks. If you are looking for country information based on the IP address then look at this article http://blog.g9th.com/2007/02/13/using-geoipservice-of-webservicex.aspx ThanksMark post(s) as "Answer" that helped youElectronic ScrewWebsi...

Web resources about - SOAP Web Service Problem (problema con un web service) - embarcadero.datasnap

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 4:44:53 PM