ISAPIDLL and "connection reset by peer"

Hi,

3 minutes after showing my datasnap-client-screen when I try to change a record I get the message that the connection has been reset by peer.
I use a ISAPI datasnap server (invocation). So I guessed that my client would try to login to the server when needed ( not only the first time ) and I did not expect to see this error message.

There are no login/beforeconnect/disconnect events fired on Tsqlconnection ( client ), keepconnection can be true or false without any difference in behavior, so .... what's wrong and how can I solve this ?

I'm using Delphi XE4 ( enterprise )

Leon
0
Leon
7/29/2013 10:46:23 AM
embarcadero.datasnap 643 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Datasnap "connection reset by peer" error on iOS?
Hi, i use 3 tier application on iOS. iOS client, windows server and SQL server. i use datasnap tcp/ip for client-server connection. Everything good but after program goes to background, connection broken and iOS application gives "connection reset by peer" error. How could i solve this? - is there a way detect application goes to background? - is there a way detect connection broken and reconnect without gives an error? Thanks. ...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"Socket Error # 10054 Connection reset by peer" error in TidHTTPServer
I have been playing around with TidHTTPServer from Indy 10.5.8.0 (supplied with RAD XE2). I am not using any IO handlers, nor am I assigning a stream to Response.ContentStream. I am just returning some text back in Response.ContentText. I am Using IE 8.0 as my web browser, everything works fine until I close the browser, then I get the exception EIdSocketError "Socket Error#10054 Connection Reset By Peer." If I click on continue, the program continues to execute. The curious thing though, the exception only throws when I close the Browser with my server...

double quote

Replacing "\\" with "\"

Using "+" or "||"

replace the "." with a ","

"Using" or "With"

"connect" not connecting
--047d7b6daa88824eef04e00a3d35 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 I have been using DBI for several years, and have a fairly extensive group of programs that relay on DBI to connect to a database and extract data. All my programs use a common library of functions that includes a function which connects to the database: $dsn = 'dbi:ODBC:prod1' ; $user = 'user' ; $passwd = 'XXXXXXXX' ; $dbh = DBI->connect($dsn, $user, $passwd, {RaiseError => 1, AutoCommit => 0}) or die "Could not connect to database: "...

"To" and "From" missing

"Me" is better than "You"

Web resources about - ISAPIDLL and "connection reset by peer" - embarcadero.datasnap