Connection reset by peer,

Hi

I have a Delphi XE2 Datasnap webbroker ISAPI (IIS 7.5)

I get Socket Error #10054
Connection reset by peer

constantly

just after living the client idle for a couple of minutes. This is not a
firewall problem.
It's the Datasnap server that closes the connection.

What could cuase this problem?

regards Mikael
0
Mikael
6/14/2013 1:55:02 PM
embarcadero.datasnap 643 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Datasnap, iOS and Sleep button
I have never used DataSnap before, so I might have missed some basics. Anyway: If you press the sleep button on the iPhone, and then open the app again, the connection to the datasnap server is lost. I have for instance this simple procedure in an iOS-client, where I display a message using the sample EchoString-method in Datasnap: procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject); var Server:TServerMethods1Client; begin Server:=TServerMethods1Client.Create(SQLConnection1.DBXConnection); Try ShowMessage(Server.EchoString('Test')); Finally Server.Free; End; en...

Firemonkey Datasnap client connection reset by peer or socket error
I am using RAD Studio XE5 and C++ Builder. I have a Firemonkey application that is running on a poor network. It looses connection with the server at random, and I need to detect when that is happening. I would like to be able to trap the errors for Socket errors and the try to reconnect if I can. The issue is that there was a TApplicationEvents for VCL that could do that. I see nothing like that for Firmonkey. How can I trap or detect a disconnect for the client application in Firmonkey. Thanks, ...

Datasnap "connection reset by peer" error on iOS?
Hi, i use 3 tier application on iOS. iOS client, windows server and SQL server. i use datasnap tcp/ip for client-server connection. Everything good but after program goes to background, connection broken and iOS application gives "connection reset by peer" error. How could i solve this? - is there a way detect application goes to background? - is there a way detect connection broken and reconnect without gives an error? Thanks. ...

Connection reset by peer
Hello, I changed from an ADSL provider to a Fiber provider. Now I get everytime the exception "Connection reset by peer" when closing the idFTP1 connection: idFTP1.Disconnect (Indy 10) I also tried idFTP1.DisconnectNotifyPeer and idFTP1.Quit, but the exception is still raised. How can I solve this problem ? Thanks, Hubert Anemaat > {quote:title=Hubert Anemaat wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > I changed from an ADSL provider to a Fiber provider. Now I get everytime the exception "Connection reset by peer" when closing the *idFTP1* connection Is it...

Connection reset by peer
Jaguar 4.2.2 (build 42211) XP Hi ! I=b4ve a connection cache over Oracle 9i native driver. The database Oracle is in Unix. When I try to do a ping I recieve this message error "java.net.sockectexception: connection reset by peer" and the Jaguar server finish with this message in the error.log "A Fatal NT Exception [EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION(0xc0000005)] was received while executing the method 'pingByUser' of the component 'Jaguar/CMPing'." But if I change the native driver by ODBC it=b4s work perfectly. =bf some idea ? ...

Connect reset by peer
I'm doing a migration from SQL Server 10, Open Client 10.0.1 to Server 11.0.3, Open Client 10.0.4 on Solaris 2.4. I've got a C application using CT-Lib functions which was running alright before, but it is quite frequently killed with a message "System error (131) connection reset by peer" after migration. I know that it is a unix system error but I suspect that it was caused by Sybase. Is there any configuration (server config, memory, etc) that possibly cause this error? Any idea would be welcome. ...

Connection reset by peer
<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> <html> I keep getting "Connect reset by peer" messages from Jaguar upon method return.&nbsp; I'm accessing component methods via JAWS and HTTP that return HTML strings.&nbsp; I write debugging messages to the srv.log that report on the progress of the method.&nbsp; The method seems to be exiting as is should.&nbsp; I write a log message just before the return.&nbsp; Any ideas what might be causing these errors?&nbsp; The messages just started to appear...&nbsp;...

Connection reset by peer....
I frequently get a "connection reset by peer" message when connected to the grc groups. It seems to happen after some idle time. Is there some type of time limit that only allows us to be connected for a certain length of time? -- OverSoul Imagination is more important than Knowledge. --Albert Einstein-- OverSoul ... > I frequently get a "connection reset by peer" message when > connected to the grc groups. It seems to happen after some > idle time. Is there some type of time limit that only allows > us to be c...

Peer to peer connection
Hi, I'm trying to make a program to transfer files between my pc and another that is behind a router. My side will act as master and the other just as a slave, serving what master asks without user interference. I know that the easiest way is to run a idTCPserver at the slave side and a idTCPclient at master's side, but this needs to forward the used port at the router. I want to keep out of this. So I try the reverse way. A idTCPclient at slave side and idTCPserver at my side as master (in my side I can forward ports). Starting the slave it connects to master-server. Af...

Connection Reset By Peer (Timeout?)
Hello, I have a multi-tier application using datasnap (WebBroker Application) on IIS. It's working fine, but sometime, when the user doesn't work a lot with the application I got a 'Connection Reset By Peer' (about 3 minutes) I guess, there is a timeout somewhere... Is there something special to configure on the IIS Application Pool? Thank you, Eric > {quote:title=Eric Friedlingstein wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > I have a multi-tier application using datasnap (WebBroker Application) on IIS. > > It's working fine, but sometime, when...

Connection reset by peer #2
I've created a web application using the html DW control in Powesite. It works very nicely, including a master-detail setup and conditional formatting in the Datawindows rendered into the web pages. The performance is better than I expected. Once in a while I have to restart Jaguar after getting: ---------------------------------------------------- ERROR: Creating Jaguar component 'DataWindow/HTMLGenerator', 'Exception thrown: org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: iiop://SOBPC02:9000 - java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer in method CreateComponent of class jagc...

#10054 Connection reset by peer
Hi, I upgraded from Indy 10 r3830 to r4103. Now I (very) often get this #10054 exception after I disconnect. The same application using r3830 doesn't have this problem. In the status event of IdFtp: Disconnecting then Disconnected but then this exception (#100054). I found some changes in IdFtp "DisconnectNotifyPeer": - r4103: procedure TIdFTP.DisconnectNotifyPeer; begin if IOHandler.Connected then begin IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT'); {do not localize} IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100); if not IOHandler.InputBufferIsEmpty then begin ...

Firemonkey
Hi, I've made a Firemonkey application in RAD Studio XE5, it's a Client-Server application (Datasnap). In Delphi it's possible to handle 'Connection reset by peer', using a TApplicationEvents for VCL. Is there a way to do the same for Firemonkey? TIA, An vzw wrote: > In Delphi it's possible to handle 'Connection reset by peer', > using a TApplicationEvents for VCL. That is the socket error message, not a window message. Onless you are referring to the OnException event, which is only triggered for uncaught exceptions. > Is th...

I/O Error Connection reset by peer
Hi everyone, I use Net::LDAP in a script that does a daily search on a large LDAP database (~80,000 entries). The expected return from the search is ~2000 entries. One run of the script threw up this error: my $mesg = $ldap->search(base=>...); $mesg->error was "I/O Error Connection reset by peer" I dont think this has anything to do with an ldap search size limit. For one thing, I expect to get a "sizelimit exceeded" error in that case and I have error-handling for that and the other thing is that I dont expect to exceed the size limit. I use...

Web resources about - Connection reset by peer, - embarcadero.datasnap

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: CPRS researchers study auditory connection
For 16 years Kerry Whyman ``secretly&quot; thought she had bone cancer and was dying secretly because she'd stopped telling doctors how much ...

Fictional Lawyers Use Their Family Connections Too
This film character had a family connection to his lawyer.

This Is How Facebook Is Working to Improve Experience On Slower Connections
... the globe, that’s not their situation . In recent years, Facebook has paid close attention to its user experience on 2G and other slow connections. ...

Addappt now lets you block contacts and connections
... gives you even more control than before. New features Block a current contact from connecting if they use Addappt down the road Block a connection ...

Internet connections at UK universities have been knocked out by a 'persistent' cyber attack
... internet following a targeted cyber attack on a nationwide education network. The University of Manchester said on Tuesday its internet connection ...