How can I make a report with "Chart" on it by using "Rave Report"?

Dear All:
How can I make a report with "Chart" on it by using "Rave Report"?
Just like we did with "TQRChart" in "QuickReport".
Thanks,

Michael
0
Michael
6/9/2009 9:53:04 AM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.using 1848 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"Using" or "With"

Using "+" or "||"

Whan can i do? make "string" data type convert to "window" data type, and use a "window" name to get it ancestor "window name", thanks! i use pb5
Rich, With a string window name, you can open a window of that type if you need to. You could, of course, query that window object for any attributes. Another option is to use the LibraryExport function to export the definition of the window which is specified by the string. You can then parse the resulting file to get information on the ancestor object. HTH Sanjiv. "Rich" <windows_ce@netease.com> wrote in message news:2Xsr1WW0AHA.178@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

Convert my reports from "Active Reports" to "Crystal Reports"
Hello, I discovered data dynamics active reports product a year ago while I was starting a new asp.net project and decided to use it as the reporting tool, it's a very nice product and have a lot of advantages over many other products in the market. However...I also discovered that although they clearly declare that they support Right To Left languages, they have a BIG issue when using Right To Left languages in ASP.NET.I've been writing them posts about this problem and asking when they are going to fix it for 8 months, and yet they did not give me an estimate time frame for fixing this i...

All the possible "environment" or "IDE" variables "$(....)" one can use
Good day Is there a list of all the possbile environment or IDE variable names that one can use in Delphi? I am talking about all the identifiers which are put inside $(...) to point to some value. Anything from $(Platform) to $(BDSCOMMONDIR) and in between. I have been searching in help and on the web and have not found any list. I suspect I might be searching for the wrong name. I reckon "Environment Variables" only cover those provided by the OS and also paths that Delphi uses but then there are ones provided by Delphi based on other criteria like "Platform" and &...

RE: Using "do" versus "use" for subroutine
Edward Wijaya wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know which of this > is better and what is the pro and cons: > > 1. A file "mysub.pl" which stored > a subroutine, and later called by > main file using: do "mysub.pl" > > or > > 2. A file "mysub.pm" and called > in main file using : use "mysub.pm" The second construct is not valid; the argument to "use" must be a bareword. It's not really possible to answer your question without knowing more details. I'm not clear about what&#...

Replacing "use base" with "use parent"
--bcaec554da9c7514d304ca32ffa3 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, From the base.pm documentation<http://perldoc.perl.org/base.html#DESCRIPTIO= N>: Unless you are using the fields pragma, consider this module discouraged in favor of the lighter-weight parent . From the parent.pm documentation<http://perldoc.perl.org/parent.html#HISTOR= Y> : This module was forked from base to remove the cruft that had accumulated in it. parent.pm is a 30 lines pure Perl dual module available also in core since 5.10...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

RFC: interactions between "use bytes", "use locale", and "use feature 'unicode_strings'
I am waiting for blead to reopen before I submit a patch for extending feature unicode_strings to matching \s, and \w. In documenting it, it occurred to me that the existing implementation is wrong, along with the existing interaction between use bytes and use locale. To refresh your memory, "use feature 'unicode_strings'" is supposed to mean that even non-utf8 data is to be considered to have Unicode semantics. In practice, this only affects the characters from 128-255. It is new in 5.12, and is implemented there only on functions that change case, such a...

(setxkbmap) can't use "ALT_GR"/"left ALT" button after using it
hello folks i use LXDE as i'm known and my only solution to switch keyboard is to use setxkbmap now after i define keyboards layouts to switch and chose ALT+Shift to switch it goes "bugged" using the right ALT will switch the layouts and i'm not able to write the "other" letters help please P.S : this is the command i use �setxkbmap -option grp:switch,grp:alt_shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll fr,ar� -- SAFAD ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bump up rotfl! -- SAFAD -------------------------------...

RFC: Make "use 5.14" select "use re '/a' " ?
I have pushed to blead (with Jesse's permission) the last commits (besides doc and any bug fixes) that enable the /a regular expression modifier. Presuming it works ok, should this become the default method of operation, signified by a "use 5.014" ? On 1/17/11 11:02 AM, Karl Williamson wrote: > Presuming it works ok, should this become the default method of > operation, signified by a "use 5.014" ? So when I upgrade my code, I have to put "no re '/a'" in every file? Why, oh why? On Mon, 17 Jan 2011, Elliot Shank wrote: > ...

Where can I find a detailed document about "advanced search"and "Reporting and Charting Kitchen"?
Hi: Where can I find a detailed document about "advanced search" and "Reporting and Charting Kitchen"? Thanks! ...

how to use "Match" the special char "\" as using filter
Thx JJ \\ "JJ" <jasonyklau@sinaman.com> wrote in message news:404bd593$1@forums-2-dub... > Thx > JJ > > ...

Web resources about - How can I make a report with "Chart" on it by using "Rave Report"? - embarcadero.cppbuilder.using