ANN: OBR Library for Android 2.0

Delphi and C++ Builder optical barcode recognition library for Android.

Features

       uses ZXing library
       supports UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 39, Code 93,
         Code 128, Codabar, ITF, RSS-14, RSS-Expanded, QR Code,
         Data Matrix, Aztec and PDF 417 barcodes
       available for Delphi/C++ Builder XE5 - XE7
       source code included in full version
       royalty free distribution in applications

What's new

       updated ZXing library
       corrected dex loader
       added C++ Builder support
       added Android Lollipop support
       new Camera example

Web page

       http://www.winsoft.sk/aobrlib.htm

Trial version

       http://www.winsoft.sk/download/aobrlib.exe

Camera demo example

       http://www.winsoft.sk/download/aobrlibcamera.zip

Erik Salaj, WINSOFT
0
Erik
3/26/2015 1:25:08 AM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.tools 1275 articles. 0 followers. Follow

ANN: NFC Library for Android 2.0 #2
Delphi and C++ Builder NFC library for Android. Features uses Android NFC API provides reading, writing and formatting NFC tags supports NDEF, NFC-A, MIFARE Classic and MIFARE Ultralight tags available for Delphi/C++ Builder XE7 - XE8 source code included in full version royalty free distribution in applications What's new added support for writing and formatting NFC tags added support for MIFARE Classic tags added C++ Builder demo example improved demo example Trial version http://www.winsoftxe.com/anfclib.htm Demo e...

ANN: NFC Library for Android 2.0
Delphi and C++ Builder NFC library for Android. Features uses Android NFC API provides reading, writing and formatting NFC tags supports NDEF, NFC-A, MIFARE Classic and MIFARE Ultralight tags available for Delphi/C++ Builder XE7 - XE8 source code included in full version royalty free distribution in applications What's new Version 2.0 added support for writing and formatting NFC tags added support for MIFARE Classic tags added C++ Builder demo example improved demo example Trial version http://www.winsoftxe.com/anfclib.htm D...

ANN: OBR Library for Android 1.0
Delphi optical barcode recognition library for Android. Features uses ZXing library supports UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, ITF, RSS-14, RSS-Expanded, QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec and PDF 417 barcodes available for Delphi XE5 - XE7 source code included in full version royalty free distribution in applications Web page http://www.winsoft.sk/aobrlib.htm Trial version http://www.winsoft.sk/download/aobrlib.exe Demo example http://www.winsoft.sk/download/aobrlibpicture.zip ...

Google Tools Not Working in 2.0.0.9 and 2.0.0.10
Name: Damein Henry Email: dfhenryatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Google Tools Not Working in 2.0.0.9 and 2.0.0.10 Comments: Google Browser sync and Google Toolbar for Firefox do not work in the last two releases. Is this going to be fixed? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071115 Firefox/2.0.0.10 ...

Upgrading Enterprise Library 1.0 to 2.0 and Active Reports 1.0 to 2.0
Upgrading From ASP.NET 1.0 to ASP.NET 2.0   The following document describes the solutions to the problems in upgrading from Enterprise Library 1.0 to Enterprise Library 2.0 and Active Reports 1.0 to Active Reports 2.0.     Backup all your files, even if you have source safe.   Follow the instructions by Microsoft for upgrading.  http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/reference/migration/upgrade/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/webprojectsvs05.asp   Upgrading to Enterprise Library 2.0.  Visual Studio 2005 automatically re-references Ent...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3
Name: Alexander Wijnhamer Email: arvwijnhameratlycosdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 Comments: I get a pop-up that: "Firefox was unable to verify the integrity of the incremental update it downloaded, so it is now downloading the complete update package" However the counter is at 4 of 4 kb and has been for 5 minutes now. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Upgraded from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... is there a reason? On May 16, 1:45 pm, Dean Kay <dean...@earthlink.net> wrote: > Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The > downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... > is there a reason? I had a weird instance today, where Firefox locked up (no, that's not weird...lol) on Vista, and so Vista did the "checking for problems" process, and then...

Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: John P Wright Email: klemnoctraatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I have been reminded at regular intervals ( when online) by a pop up indicating that upgrade to 2.0.0.3 is recommended. I have now performed this exercise twice but the reminder pop up keeps re-appearing. Also the 'about Mozilla Firefox' tab persists in indicating that I am running 2.0.0.2 The update appeared in both cases to download and update without error or information on any problem found. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win...

2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3
Name: Ed Strait Email: estraitateds-placedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3 Comments: A week or so ago I was prompted to download and install version 2.0.0.3 as an upgrade from 2.0.0.2. I selected the upgrade and was running the ..3 version since. This morning, out of now where, it downloaded the .2 version and ask to to install which it looked as if I had no choice. After it restarted it was showing that I was running the .2. I then went and checked for any updates and it found the .3 again and installed it. Now I'm back to the .3 again. Any rea...

Upgrading from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Hi all, My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. What is going on? Regards, alex ozgwei@gmail.com wrote: > Hi all, > > My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. > > However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have > just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. > > What is going on? > > Regards, > alex > Did you have 2.0.0.2 and updated to 2.0.0.3, and are not getting messages about 2.0.0.2? Lee ...

ANN: Habari XB Client 1.2
April 20, 2010 - betasoft is pleased to announce release 1.2 of the Delphi client library Habari XB for xmlBlaster Open Source MOM (message-oriented middleware). With this component and xmlBlaster, it is possible to exchange data between clients written in Delphi, PHP, Perl, Python, C, C++, C#, Visual Basic.net, Flash, J2ME, Java (applications, servlets, applets). Product home page: http://www.mikejustin.com/habari_xb.html Documentation (PDF): http://www.mikejustin.com/download/HabariXBGettingStarted.pdf API docs online: http://www.mikejustin.com/habari_xb/api/ About x...

2.0.0.2 #2
Name: deniz atilla Email: denizatilla87atyahoodotcom.tr Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 Comments: Hi, I have just heard that you support Kurdish Language in Firefox. I think that it will be problematic situation for you. Did you research that this Kurdish language is not real? In Turkey, Turkish people are not against this language, but this time, it will be a chaos. Maybe you do not know who you serve. I want to you to rethink this issue and take back it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.8.0.10) Gecko/20070216 Firefox/1.5.0.10 ...

Web resources about - ANN: OBR Library for Android 2.0 - embarcadero.cppbuilder.tools

Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A library is an organized collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or ...

Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A library is an organized collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or ...

Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A library's collection can include books , periodicals , newspapers , manuscripts , films , maps , prints , documents , microform , CDs , cassettes ...

Independent review of SLQ lewd photo scandal given to State Library Board for action
A two-month review of how the State Library of Queensland investigated lewd photographs taken of staff members' cleavage by a former senior executive ...

State Library of Queensland lewd photo victims may see images
... see photos three years after they were taken. Three years after a former boss secretly photographed their cleavages, hundreds of State Library ...

Should the Washington Post’s Ties to Reagan Library Be Disclosed in Columns Attacking Bill O’Reilly?
... of interest career.” In his column “Bill O’Reilly Makes a Mess of History,” Will does hint at tension between O’Reilly and the Reagan Library: ...

Amazon’s ComiXology now lets you read comics from your Kindle library
... signature cinematic Guided View experience. Note that after merging, only the comics, graphics novels, and manga in your Kindle library will ...

"Librarians in Japan upset after newspaper published names of books that novelist Haruki Murakami checked ...
... , where somebody says: This reminds me so much of that scene in Se7en where Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt gain access to John Doe's library check-out ...

Boston library recovers stolen map created in 1612
Historic map recovered 10 years after being taken by antique dealer convicted in theft of over 100 maps