determine total clients #3

Hello:

I am using following simple code in OnConnect() and OnDisconnect() of Indy
TCP Server to determine number of clients.

int TotalClients;
TList *ClientsList;
ClientsList = IdTCPServer1->Contexts->LockList();
try {
TotalClients = ClientsList->Count;
}
__finally {
IdTCPServer1->Contexts->UnlockList();
}

TotalClients increments ok when I connect multiple clients but when all the
clients are disconnected, the TotalClients number remains at 1 instead of
going to 0.

What is going wrong here?

Thanks,
Sudesh
0
Sudesh
8/17/2015 6:44:45 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.socket 566 articles. 0 followers. Follow

determine total clients
Hello: I am using following simple code in OnConnect() and OnDisconnect() of Indy TCP Server to determine number of clients. int TotalClients; TList *ClientsList; ClientsList = IdTCPServer1->Contexts->LockList(); try { TotalClients = ClientsList->Count; } __finally { IdTCPServer1->Contexts->UnlockList(); } TotalClients increments ok when I connect multiple clients but when all the clients are disconnected, the TotalClients number remains at 1 instead of going to 0. What is going wrong here? Thanks, Sudesh Sudesh wrote: > TotalClients increme...

determine total clients #2
Hello: I am using following simple code in OnConnect() and OnDisconnect() of Indy TCP Server to determine number of clients. int TotalClients; TList *ClientsList; ClientsList = IdTCPServer1->Contexts->LockList(); try { TotalClients = ClientsList->Count; } __finally { IdTCPServer1->Contexts->UnlockList(); } TotalClients increments ok when I connect multiple clients but when all the clients are disconnected, the TotalClients number remains at 1 instead of going to 0. What is going wrong here? Thanks, Sudesh ...

Atheros Client 3+ fails with VPN Client 3.8+ on Windows 2000
We are using new HP NC4010 and NC8000 laptops with the built-in HP WLAN 802.11 a/b/g W500 Wireless NIC. We have the Novell 4.90 SP1 client installed, along with the Bordermanager VPN Client 3.8.9 installed. The systems have the latest BIOS, the latest driver for the NIC from HP (ver 4.0.0.140), the latest Atheros Client provided by HP (ver 4.1.0.132) Our experience has been this.... When running Bordermanager VPN client 3.7 w/any Atheros Client version --> No Problems (This is an unacceptable workaround as we are moving to a Bordermanager 3.8 VPN server and need the clie...

Making multiple client sockets #3
We use BCB6. We also use Indy (Ithink 9) but for now I want to use the basic client socket in the builder. I make 16 connections by Socket->Open() 16 times and when OnConnect comes in I store the Socket pointers in Socktes[i]. When it's time to close I go thru the array of stored socket pointers and Sockets[i]->Close() all. I get OnDisconnect for the first one only. The server side sees one disconnect and shows 15 remaining. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. ...

iFolder 3.2.5347.1 client broken by iFolder 3.6 client
Was using iFolder 3.6 with a test OES2 server. Worked fine incidentally. System previously had a working iFolder 3.2.5347.1 client talking to a (different) OES1 server. Discovered OES2 iFolder3 client doesn't work with the OES1 version of iFolder3. Fine. We finished testing and I removed the OES2 iFolder client from the windows xp box and reinstalled the 3.2.5347.1 client to reconnect to the OES1 system iFolder3. Broken. Get 'Unable to read ifolders' message with information box 'an error was encountered while reading the ifolders.' (this is befor...

Mac Client and Firefox 3.5.2 3.5.3
Groupwise Program Release: 8.0.1 8/25/2009 (gwclient.jar) Build Number: 88138.9629 Runtime Version : 1.5.0_19-b02-306 ('Apple' (http://apple.com/)) Platform: Mac OS X / 10.4.11 / ppc We are experiencing GW 8.0.1 lock-ups on *some* of our Mac (power pc) machines. I have been chasing this for several weeks without reporting it because I couldn't find anything reproducible. Now I at least have a lead. I took an office poll of our Mac client users and those who have Firefox 3.5.2 or later installed are experiencing crashes, but those who only use Safari are fine. ...

3.7 client login problem: Failed to connect (socket)
I just installed the 3.7 BorderManager client on Win 2003 Server to connect to work. I get this error right away, no matter if I put valid or invalid info on the login box: Failed to connect to the authentication gateway Could not acquire a network socket. Any ideas? Does this client run on this OS? Thanks, Gary Davis Hard to say - not been tested on Win 2003. Sounds like something failing at a socket level, which might be a personal firewall, or might be some tcpip stack issue. Craig Johnson Novell Support Connection SysOp *** For a current patch list, t...

Silent install VPN client 3.8.1 and 3.8.2 ResultCode=-3
When i do a silent install of the VPN client 3.8.2 the setup will crash within the installation. (halfway the silent install) The log file gives a ResultCode=-3. When i start the silent install for the second time everything is OK. [InstallShield Silent] Version=v6.00.000 File=Log File [ResponseResult] ResultCode=-3 [Application] Name=Novell BorderManager VPN Client Version=3.8.0 Company=Novell Lang=0009 Is there a solution for this problem? Michiel I ve found the problem. The problem is starting a silent install from a networkdrive. When the silent install runs t...

Create a server socket from an existing client socket
Hi. I'm using a TTcpClient component to connect to a server (i know the component is deprecated...) The delphi (windows 32 vcl) application is a client socket (connected to an as400 server socket) I need to create a second socket in the delphi application that is a server socket (to implement the drawback design pattern) So i need to create a new connection between the same job on the as400 and the same process in the delphi application, but reversed. (the windows application is this time the server) I can't use the ip adress of the windows desktop to initiate the connecti...

3.5 clients with 3.5 server?
I have a Mac client (version 3.5.6088.1) attempting to connect to my server (version 3.5.6123.1-1 on CentOS 4.3). I get an error when trying to connect. I know I'm entering the correct username/password as I can get into the Webaccess on the same computer. Any ideas? Here is the text from the Simias.log: 2006-05-03 15:08:56,522 [28899840] DEBUG Simias.Sync.CollectionSyncClient - GetChangedNodes Start 2006-05-03 15:08:56,522 [28899840] DEBUG Simias.Sync.CollectionSyncClient - Found 0 changed nodes. 2006-05-03 15:08:56,587 [28899840] INFO Simias.Sync.SyncClient - Local...

Total Firefox 3.6.3 Nightmare
I have spent the entire day on this. It has been an unmitigated nightmare. Ever since I updated to Firefox 3.6.3 on my openSUSE 11.0, it has been crashing INSTANTLY on loading YouTube and Gmail. I have done ALL of the obvious things. Run in safe mode, uninstalled and reinstalled INCLUDING deleting the ENTIRE profile, reinstalling the Flash Player and Adobe Reader plugins, disabling all extensions (in fact, I have NO extensions installed at all now) - NOTHING works! I have put a request in to the Mozilla forums, but nobody has an answer. I am able to get Firefox to load the ...

3.0 client and 3.5 server
We're evaluating an upgrade from 3.0 to 3.5 in our HP customer deployment (Sybase support will be happy) and have come to the client issue: What's the potential dangers of using a 3.0 C++ client (Windows) with a 3.5 server (HP)? We have discovered that the Java client does not work (unsupported IOP profile tag = 180009651), but the C++ one seems to do OK. If we're forced to upgrade the client, is a simple replacement of the DLLs sufficient or is a recompile required? -- Jonas Olsson Software Development Engineer Cambio Healthcare Systems Jonas Olsson wrote: ...

ANN: Habari Client for ActiveMQ 3.3
December 18, 2012 – Habarisoft is pleased to announce version 3.3 of Habari Client for ActiveMQ, a library which provides access to the Apache ActiveMQ open source message broker. ActiveMQ is also the default Java Message Service (JMS) provider in the open source Java EE server Apache Geronimo. Home page: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_activemq.html Documentation (PDF): http://www.habarisoft.com/download/HabariActiveMQGettingStarted.pdf API documentation (HTML): http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_activemq/3.3/docs/api Habari Client libraries provide access to production-...

Client Socket Connect or Pushing Information to a client
I am looking at developing an application that push information to the client to update screen changes (like a fun game site). I was able to put a tcpClient and it connects to the server and sends a message however never receives the response message. Is there a way using the tcpclient or another way with IntraWEB to push data back to a client from the server? > {quote:title=Steve Hodges wrote:}{quote} > I am looking at developing an application that push information to the client to update screen changes (like a fun game site). I was able to put a tcpClient and it connects to the...

Web resources about - determine total clients #3 - embarcadero.cppbuilder.socket

Five points determine a conic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Euclidean, non-projective geometry , just as two (distinct) points determine a line (a degree-1 plane curve), five points determine a conic ...

How To Determine Whether Your Facebook Customer-Service Efforts Are Effective
Social media analytics provider Crowdbabble added customer support to its mix, launching a new set of social customer service reports that allow ...

How does Facebook determine whether posts from pages are high-quality?
... for Business page on all things News Feed. The newest installment , posted Friday, aims to clarify for page administrators how it determines ...

Twitter Blog: Let your Tweets determine the 2012 Sprite Slam Dunk champi
Twitter Blog Let your Tweets determine the 2012 Sprite Slam Dunk champion 3366100333679041124 Thursday, February 23, 2012 This Saturday, four ...

How does the NYT determine which articles have comments? - Quora
On the The New York Times website, some articles have comment sections, and others don't. It seems like in general higher profile articles have ...

How to determine what Herbs and Spices go best with what dishes - YouTube
Grandma Storn's Herb Wheel is the essential tool for cooking delicious, healthy meals using Herbs and Spices!

Spring, spin and swing: Five factors to determine the 2015 Ashes
Osman Samiuddin cites the state of English pitches and spin effectiveness as among his five factors that will decide the 2015 Ashes series.

Doctors will determine if contract talks are progressing: Davis
Queensland assistant health minister Chris Davis has put his fate in the hands of the state's doctors, saying they are the "ultimate decision ...

App to use 'facial age' to determine health
A new app will use "facial age" images to help doctors identify ageing behaviours in patients.

NFL, San Francisco 49ers, Houston Texans: Jarryd Hayne’s key dates to determine NFL future, starting ...
JARRYD Hayne will take his first competitive snap against NFL opposition this Sunday at 10am (AEST) when the San Francisco 49ers take on the ...