determine total clients #2

Hello:

I am using following simple code in OnConnect() and OnDisconnect() of Indy
TCP Server to determine number of clients.

int TotalClients;
TList *ClientsList;
ClientsList = IdTCPServer1->Contexts->LockList();
try {
TotalClients = ClientsList->Count;
}
__finally {
IdTCPServer1->Contexts->UnlockList();
}

TotalClients increments ok when I connect multiple clients but when all the
clients are disconnected, the TotalClients number remains at 1 instead of
going to 0.

What is going wrong here?

Thanks,
Sudesh
0
Sudesh
8/17/2015 6:41:47 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.socket 566 articles. 0 followers. Follow

determine total clients
Hello: I am using following simple code in OnConnect() and OnDisconnect() of Indy TCP Server to determine number of clients. int TotalClients; TList *ClientsList; ClientsList = IdTCPServer1->Contexts->LockList(); try { TotalClients = ClientsList->Count; } __finally { IdTCPServer1->Contexts->UnlockList(); } TotalClients increments ok when I connect multiple clients but when all the clients are disconnected, the TotalClients number remains at 1 instead of going to 0. What is going wrong here? Thanks, Sudesh Sudesh wrote: > TotalClients increme...

ANN: Habari Client for OpenMQ 2.2
August 2, 2012 - Habarisoft is pleased to announce release 2.2 of its Delphi and Free Pascal client library for the OpenMQ message broker. Open Message Queue (OpenMQ) is an enterprise-quality, production-ready open source message-oriented middleware project. OpenMQ provides additional enterprise features including clustering for scalability and high availability. OpenMQ is the default JMS provider integrated into the GlassFish Java EE application server. Habari Client libraries enables developers to implement loosely coupled, asynchronous, and reliable integrations of Delphi ...

Making multiple client sockets #2
We use BCB6. We also use Indy (Ithink 9) but for now I want to use the basic client socket in the builder. I make 16 connections by Socket->Open() 16 times and when OnConnect comes in I store the Socket pointers in Socktes[i]. When it's time to close I go thru the array of stored socket pointers and Sockets[i]->Close() all. I get OnDisconnect for the first one only. The server side sees one disconnect and shows 15 remaining. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. ...

How do I determine open client version #2
I would like to determine the OC version on a NT server that has open client install. How do I do this, is it strings?, if so what is the string to search on Sathya ...

NMAS client 2.2
TID10083820 refers to the installation of NMAS client 2.2 to resolve the issue. However I am unable to find NMAS 2.2 to download. Can someone give me a URL to download it? theran_9@yahoo.co.uk > However I am unable to find NMAS 2.2 to download. Can someone give me a > URL to download it? They're bundled as part of the 4.90 client. They can either be installed as part of the client or seperately. -- Hamish Speirs Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop. http://speirs.mine.nu (No email unless requested please) ...

ANN: Habari XB Client 1.2
April 20, 2010 - betasoft is pleased to announce release 1.2 of the Delphi client library Habari XB for xmlBlaster Open Source MOM (message-oriented middleware). With this component and xmlBlaster, it is possible to exchange data between clients written in Delphi, PHP, Perl, Python, C, C++, C#, Visual Basic.net, Flash, J2ME, Java (applications, servlets, applets). Product home page: http://www.mikejustin.com/habari_xb.html Documentation (PDF): http://www.mikejustin.com/download/HabariXBGettingStarted.pdf API docs online: http://www.mikejustin.com/habari_xb/api/ About x...

Connection terminated abnormally; client socket shut down #2
Hi, using ASA902.3249 his is a part of server log I. 02/21 18:39:56. Connection terminated abnormally; client socket shut down I. 02/21 18:39:56. Disconnected TCPIP client's AppInfo: HOST=SCHETOVODSTVO-1;OS=Windows 2000 Build 2195 Service Pack 2;PID=0x2ec;THREAD=0x3f8;EXE=C:\Program Files\SonitaProject\Sp.exe;VERSION=9.0.2.2451;API=ODBC;TIMEZONEADJUSTMENT=120 I don't know what to does it mean. Your help would be very appreciated. Thanks Vesselin These messages indicate that client application (Sp.exe) - from the server's standpoint - simply disappeared...

EA-Server 6.2 to PowerBuilder 11.2 EJB client update #2
I've been working off and on for the last couple of months in the attempt to create a model EA-Server 6.2 application that can return a PowerBuilder NVO and be used from PowerBuilder EA-Server clients, PowerBuilder EJB clients, generic EJB clients, and generic SOAP clients. As documented in previous threds that I started back in April, I was unable to get either of the PowerBuilder client models to successfully work with the returned NVO. My local Sybase branch connected me informally with a couple of folks from Sybase China and long story short, I was told to hang on unt...

Client 2 Client File Transfer
Hi, How can i transfer files from one client to another using ASP.NET / AJAX? Thanks in Advance! Yahia Duplicate? http://forums.asp.net/t/1246844.aspxCheersAlMy BlogMapStats.NETPlease click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question!...

GW 5.2 Client #2
Does anybody know where I can download this from? I need to migrate a department's mail from GW5.5 to Exchange and the MS migrator reqires a 5.2 client. Thanks no I don't believe it does. Which one are you using? -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) PLEASE: Do not e-mail me privately unless specifically asked. I'm a volunteer, not a Novell employee! All opinions and advice provided are MINE alone and NOT Novell's unless specifically identified as such. Novell does not officially...

DNN 2.0 and ASP 2.0 and client Callback (new function in asp.net 2.0)
Have you see the new function in asp.net 2.0 name Client Callback More info here (sorry in french) : http://www.techheadbrothers.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=1&tabid=7&AId=68#Client%20Callback%20Manager Can you update Modules for the new DNN version in october ? Regards Roland This is something I was hoping to work on when I had the time. Here's Dino Esposito's explanation of how it works in 2.0 and an implementation for 1.1: http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/04/08/CuttingEdge/ and here's another (looks to be based on Dino's) 1.1 implementation: ...

Client Socket Connect or Pushing Information to a client
I am looking at developing an application that push information to the client to update screen changes (like a fun game site). I was able to put a tcpClient and it connects to the server and sends a message however never receives the response message. Is there a way using the tcpclient or another way with IntraWEB to push data back to a client from the server? > {quote:title=Steve Hodges wrote:}{quote} > I am looking at developing an application that push information to the client to update screen changes (like a fun game site). I was able to put a tcpClient and it connects to the...

Bordermanager VPN client AND iFolder 2 client
Hello, We have always given our laptop users the Novell BorderManager VPN client (WinXP Pro)to access various services. We now have iFolder 2.1 available to them. However, when they install the iFolder client, on reboot, they are informed that a problem has occured with the installion the iFolder client and to retry the install. This doesn't get resolved. Is it possible to run both?. I know the VPN client is not required for remote access to iFolder, however, our users need the VPN client to access other services. Rgds. Stan Chelchowski Hi, stanch@**.co.uk wrote: &...

Create a server socket from an existing client socket
Hi. I'm using a TTcpClient component to connect to a server (i know the component is deprecated...) The delphi (windows 32 vcl) application is a client socket (connected to an as400 server socket) I need to create a second socket in the delphi application that is a server socket (to implement the drawback design pattern) So i need to create a new connection between the same job on the as400 and the same process in the delphi application, but reversed. (the windows application is this time the server) I can't use the ip adress of the windows desktop to initiate the connecti...

Web resources about - determine total clients #2 - embarcadero.cppbuilder.socket

Five points determine a conic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Euclidean, non-projective geometry , just as two (distinct) points determine a line (a degree-1 plane curve), five points determine a conic ...

SocialCode Studies Top 500 Facebook Pages To Determine Best Practices For Engagement
... provider SocialCode examined engagement with Facebook posts from the social network’s top 500 pages from Aug. 1 through Oct. 20 to determine, ...

Facebook uses random sampling to determine app ratings and avoid manipulation
With its new App Center , Facebook ranks applications by star ratings, but unlike Apple and Android’s app platforms, the social network relies ...

Twitter Blog: Let your Tweets determine the 2012 Sprite Slam Dunk champi
Twitter Blog Let your Tweets determine the 2012 Sprite Slam Dunk champion 3366100333679041124 Thursday, February 23, 2012 This Saturday, four ...

How does the NYT determine which articles have comments? - Quora
On the The New York Times website, some articles have comment sections, and others don't. It seems like in general higher profile articles have ...

How to determine what Herbs and Spices go best with what dishes - YouTube
Grandma Storn's Herb Wheel is the essential tool for cooking delicious, healthy meals using Herbs and Spices!

Spring, spin and swing: Five factors to determine the 2015 Ashes
Osman Samiuddin cites the state of English pitches and spin effectiveness as among his five factors that will decide the 2015 Ashes series.

Pussy Riot punks may determine Russia's future
Pussy Riot punks may determine Russia's future

NSW election: small parties will determine who will be Premier
In 2011, voters brought about the political evisceration of the ALP after 16 long years in government. We witnessed some of the biggest swings ...

NFL, San Francisco 49ers, Houston Texans: Jarryd Hayne’s key dates to determine NFL future, starting ...
JARRYD Hayne will take his first competitive snap against NFL opposition this Sunday at 10am (AEST) when the San Francisco 49ers take on the ...