RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted

All,

The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted.

Link:  http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934

Enjoy,

Mike
0
Michael
5/10/2010 9:50:40 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.nontech 971 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Michael Rozlog wrote:
> All,
>
> The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted.
>
> Link:  http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934

Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the
effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance
(lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.)

I hope it's just an omission! :)
0
Alex
5/11/2010 4:01:04 PM
Il Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:04 -0700, Alex Bakaev <a@b.cc> ha scritto:

>Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the
>effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance
>(lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.)
>
>I hope it's just an omission! :)

+1

Regards

Giuliano

--

«Although your dominion is small, nevertheless your State
is one of the most honoured throughout history.» - ABRAHAM LINCOLN
> {quote:title=Alex Bakaev wrote:}{quote}
> Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the
> effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance
> (lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.)
>
> I hope it's just an omission! :)

Definitely!
Especially with Visual Studio just adding these features.
0
Kris
5/11/2010 7:30:26 PM
> {quote:title=Michael Rozlog wrote:}{quote}
> The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted.
>
> Link:  http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934

As I'm unable to post a comment on that article for whatever reason, I'll ask my question here!

What about the (admittedly minor in comparison to other things, like the aforementioned C++ standards) possibly of working with VMware to enable Replay Debugging with RAD Studio/C++ Builder?  This can be done with Visual Studio and is a pretty powerful concept.  This could save boatloads of time to track down issues.

Thanks!
0
Kris

C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
The RAD Studio 2010 Sneak Preview Center is now live at http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/. Our first preview covers just a few of the many new IDE features and enhancements in C++Builder and Delphi 2010. Additional preview videos and blog links will be published regularly up to the release date of the 2010 versions. Please stop by to see what's coming in C++Builder 2010. Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The RAD Studio 2010 Sneak Preview Center is now live at http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/. > > Our first preview covers just a few of the...

Re: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
<Eric Hufschmid> wrote in message news:145900@forums.codegear.com... > Have any of you people noticed that we have been lied to about the 9/11 > attack, and other crimes? Do you realize that there really is a large > crime gang operating in the world and fooling people into assisting with > their crimes? Take a look at the collapse of Building 7, of the World > Trade Center, if you don't know what I'm talking about. Watch the video, > "9/11, A Closer Look" at HugeQuestions.com. It's worse than that - check out www.drjudywood.com to se...

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

RAD Studio XE: the relevant links for RAD Studio, Delphi, C++ Builder, Prism, RadPHP [what's new, features, downloads...]
What's New in Delphi and C++Builder XE http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/en/What's_New_in_Delphi_and_C%2B%2BBuilder_XE RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and RadPHP XE are available now! http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2010/08/30/40114/ audio - Dr. Dobbs's talks with Michael Rozlog about RAD Studio XE Release http://www.drdobbs.com/tv/index.jhtml?bctid=594150880001&bcpid=64699398001 Webinar: What's New in RAD Studio XE - An In-Depth Look with Mike Rozlog (Wed, Sep 1 7PM PDT / Thu, Sep 2 12:00 EST Australian) http://forms.embarcadero.com/f...

Moved: 9/11 discussion was: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
From: Mark Jacobs <mark@jacobsm.com> Subject: Re: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview Message-ID: <151898@forums.codegear.com> Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:21:59 -0700 https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=150212 -- David Dean (Embarcadero) Lead C++ QA Engineer ...

Delphi Prism 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 webinars
Introduction to Delphi Prism 2010 Friday, August 28, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar828 RAD Studio 2010 Overview Thursday, September 3, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA0908CGWebinar903 What’s new in Delphi 2010 Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar826 What’s New in C++Builder 2010 Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar827 ...

C++ Builder, Delphi and RAD Studio
I noticed I have C++ Builder, Delphi and RAD studio in my start menu folder (2009). What is the difference between these applications and which one should I run??? <Ashley Duncan> wrote in message news:238315@forums.embarcadero.com... > I noticed I have C++ Builder, Delphi and RAD studio in my > start menu folder (2009). What is the difference between > these applications and which one should I run??? The C++Builder and Delphi shortcuts start up the IDE with only those individual personalities loaded, respectively. The RAD Studio shortcut starts the IDE with all i...

Delphi/C++ Builder/Rad Studio surverys: who receives them?
It looks new surveys are around, but it's very unclear how people are selected to receive the link. Marco Cantù posted a working one but it is for RAD Studio (which we no longer buy, only Delphi now), while there should be Delphi and C++ Builder specific surveys too. I did not find any reference on Embarcardero web site. This way it looks just another bad PR move by Embarcadero. I understand that invitation-only surveys tied to edn accounts (and product buys history) could be better than those open to everybody - but sincerely as a long time customer of Enterprise SKUs (latest i...

RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder Roadmap
Hi. In case you missed it (didn`t see it posted here): http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/43677 --- snip --- Features and Technologies Expected in 2014 * A new release of the C++ compiler for Win32, with full support for the C++ 11 language specification * --- snap --- So there is still hope! :) Best Regards Eike Petersen ----------------------------------------------------------- Lycares IT, Eike Petersen Web: www.lycares.de Eike wrote: > * A new release of the C++ compiler for Win32, with full support for > the C++ 11 language specification * Howeve...

Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 webinars
Here are some webinars coming up in the next couple weeks. Sign up if you want an in-depth look at the new 2010 versions. What’s new in Delphi 2010 Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar826 What’s New in C++Builder 2010 Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar827 Introduction to Delphi Prism 2010 Friday, August 28, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar828 RAD Studio 2010 Overview Thursday, Se...

Limited Time Special on Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio XE2
<rant> They did it again. Because I am a long time Delphi user and a maintenance customer I can't use this promotion. (http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/41785) All I get is: •Die übermittelte Seriennummer (XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXX) wurde nicht im vorgesehenen Angebotszeitraum registriert I hate this! I want the free goodies too! </rant> Not that I really need this software, but if I pay my annual fee, I dont want to be a second class citizen. These promotions make me wonder if a maintenance plan is the best choice. OK, don't take this to serious...

ANN: Dialog Workshop for Delphi/C++Builder for RAD Studio 2009!
New version is available for RAD Studio 2009! Please visit http://www.componentage.com for details. Additional information about the product: Create your own custom common dialogs without writing a line of code. You can dock your Delphi form to bottom, top, left and/or right of the dialog box and add your own controls in the standard common dialog. Now supported: - Open/Save, - OpenDialog with recent files (MRU) list similar to VB6 Open dialog, - Lightwight Open/Save, - BrowseForFolder, - Print, - Color, - PageSetup; - Font; - Find; - Replace; - Abou...

Upgrade from delphi prism 2009 prof to RAD studio 2010 prof
Can i buy RAD studio 2010 prof in embarcadero online store using upgrade price if i have registered version of delphi prism 2009 prof? on the product list page they wrote yes - on the main page with eligible upgrades it is not any delphi prism at all Oleg Zavgorodnij wrote: > Can i buy RAD studio 2010 prof in embarcadero online store using > upgrade price if i have registered version of delphi prism 2009 prof? > on the product list page they wrote yes - on the main page with > eligible upgrades it is not any delphi prism at all here is the text from our online shop site...

Web resources about - RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted - embarcadero.cppbuilder.nontech

C++Builder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
owned by Embarcadero Technologies , for writing programs in the C++ programming language targeting Windows and OS X . C++Builder combines the ...

Embarcadero C++Builder XE5 Delivers New iOS Support
Embarcadero Technologies delivered C++Builder XE5, which enables C++ developers to build native Windows, Mac and iOS apps in C++.

Sneak Preview: Delphi 2011 is Delphi XE
... next three weeks, we'll be previewing some of the great new things that are coming in the upcoming versions of RAD Studio XE, Delphi XE, C++Builder ...

VCL versus CLX
This paper will look at the new CLX library (pronounced clicks ) that ships with all versions of Kylix and also with Delphi 6 and later. Delphi ...

DevExpress Industry Recognition - Recent Awards
Feature-Complete Components, IDE Tools, and Business Application Frameworks for Visual Studio, Delphi and C++Builder

Visual Studio 11 Beta Today
Feature-Complete Components, IDE Tools, and Business Application Frameworks for Visual Studio, Delphi and C++Builder

Products
... development product (Elevate Web Builder). Our first-generation database engine product, DBISAM, is a good fit for Delphi and C++Builder application ...

C++Builder XE3 - Rapid visual C++ development environment
C++Builder XE3 is the fastest way to create high performance native applications for Windows 8 and Mac OS X Mountain Lion, including Retina display ...

Programming with RAD Studio Index
Show: Delphi C++ Display Preferences From RAD Studio XE3 Jump to: navigation , search Go Up to Delphi Developer's Guide This section describes ...

Visual Build Professional Help
Contents - Index Introduction Overview Why Visual Build? New Features Version 4 Version 5 Version 6 Version 7 Version 8 License Agreement Installation ...