Install of Delphi packages into C++2009

Sebastian Zierer has kindly uploaded a beta version of the old Turbopower Orpheus components for D2009 to his website ( [http://www.songbeamer.com/delphi/] ). Unfortunately I can't seem to install the packages into C2009.  I have compiled and installed the components and they show up on the palette for Delphi applications but not for C++ applications.  I have checked 'Generate all C++ files' for in the linker options.

Is there something else I should be doing?

Thanks
Simon
0
Simon
12/8/2008 10:17:25 AM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.nontech 971 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello,

> {quote:title=Simon Hooper wrote:}{quote}
>
> Is there something else I should be doing?

Try this:
http://zachsaw.blogspot.com/2008/10/delphi-packages-not-appearing-in-c.html

--
Moritz

"Hey, it compiles! Ship it!"
0
Moritz
12/8/2008 11:32:16 AM
Many thanks Moritz.

Clearing the registry keys did the trick!

Edited by: Simon Hooper on Dec 9, 2008 3:30 PM
0
Simon

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js I'm not an expert here, and to be honest, I'm pretty confused by the whole ...

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009 [Edit]
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js Edited by: john smith on Apr 30, 2009 6:58 AM <john smith> wrote in mess...

Install Delphi Packages in C++Builder.
Hi How can I install Delphi2009 package in c++builder2009, I have the full source code for that delphi package (.pas). Thanks. Safwan. In article <85358@forums.codegear.com>, Safwan Maswadeh <safwan_maswadeh@yahoo.com> wrote: > How can I install Delphi2009 package in c++builder2009, I have the full > source code for that delphi package (.pas). Change the project options to "Generate all C++ files", Build and install it. If you have already installed the Delphi-only version, you have to delete the package cache from the registry, or they...

Delphi 2009 (Package Installation failing)
Package [http://i42.tinypic.com/snlbty.png] Error [http://i42.tinypic.com/2rps0tz.png] Next Error [http://i42.tinypic.com/53odid.jpg] I know this package is working fine, as I previously used it with Delphi 2009 but when I un-installed Delphi 2009 and then re-installed it, I'm getting this error now. gareth ferguson wrote: > Package > [http://i42.tinypic.com/snlbty.png] > > I know this package is working fine, as I previously used it with > Delphi 2009 but when I un-installed Delphi 2009 and then re-installed > it, I'm getting this error...

Installing C++ Builder 2009 / Delphi
OK, I just purchased a license and got a key. The web install process fails. I think the problem is my ISP. Now, back in Dec 2008 I downloaded an ISO file for the install about 2 Gigs and never used it really. If I use this ISO file, Create a DVD and do the install from there , will it effectively be a full licensed install. So far it looks identical (except maybe the program is 7 months old). Also I ordered the media as part of my purchase, should I wait for the media to come in before installing? Thanks for any assistance I can get. Colin B Maharaj Trinidad,WI ...

DELPHI 2009 AND C++ 2009
I see that Code Gear offer this two products together in an offer called BUNDLE. If I program in Delphi, why I need C++ Builder 2009? What kind of program I can do with this last product that I can't do with Delphi? Or better, what kind of product it's better program with delphi and what kind of program it's better to do with C++ BUILDER? Thanks. Roberto Colpani wrote: > I see that Code Gear offer this two products together in an offer > called BUNDLE. If I program in Delphi, why I need C++ Builder 2009? Some programmers are sinologists in their spare time and l...

Installing Delphi components into C++ Builder 2009?
Hi All, I'm trying to install a Delphi package into C++ Builder 2009. I've read the stuff out there that says install into Delphi and get it to create the C++ files, unfortunately I don't have Delphi installed on my development box. When I try and open the Delphi package, C++ Builder tells me that the Delphi Personality is not available and the project cannot be loaded. Is there any way around this? Thanks Trev Hello, > {quote:title=Trevor Goldsmith wrote:}{quote} > > When I try and open the Delphi package, C++ Builder tells me that the Delphi Personal...

acnt2007_R.bpl cannot be found during install package in delphi 2009
hi all, when i install package that shows the error message of "this program cannot start , as acnt2007_R.bpl cannot be found. " do anyone know what happen ? the package has been installed in my delphi 2007 and it works, after i install delphi 2009 , i would like to install this package again. But have this error, please help. wong wei wrote: > hi all, > > when i install package that shows the error message of "this program > cannot start , as acnt2007_R.bpl cannot be found. " > > > do anyone know what happen ? > > the ...

Delphi 2009 : Component -> Install packages problem
Hello. I have 1 project (X.bpl) who contains components for design time. Each time I load delphi 2009, it says ("The application has failed to start because X.bpl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem". If i check/uncheck the case : an error like "The specified module can not be found". However if I use "add" and put my package back with it, it works. Tried to check the default case. Nothing changed when I loaded the ide again. I tried to change paths and so on. But nothing made it work. What can I do to have my packages loading ...

Package BPL (Developed in Delphi 6)
I'm trouble installing a component (BPL) developed in Delphi 6 at C++ Builder 2007. (Estou com uma dúvida/problema ao instalar um componente (BPL) desenvolvido em Delphi 6 no C++ Builder 2007) Registration procedure, Sbc_reg.Register in package F:\Usr\Temp\marcio\Compon\PacoteSmarapd.bpl raised exception class EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000. Can anyone help me ???? (Alguém pode me ajudar?) "SMARAPD Informática Ltda" <=?Utf-8?Q?SMARAPD_Inform=C3=A1tica_Ltda?=> wrote in message news:45144@forums.cod...

Startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009
On startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009 I get the following Error message during the loading of bcbcompro120.bpl OR delphicompro120.bpl :- Windows -- No Disk X Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c Cancel Try Again Continue If I click 'Continue' seven times the program loads and seems to work. ...

Delphi / C++ Builder 2009 Update2 and TImage or PBear HTMLViewer for 2009
Hello, when i use the HTMLViewer componnet in my programm the linker shows the following messages: [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPngInvalidCRCText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR\RAD STUDIO\6.0\LIB\OBJ\PNGIMAGE.OBJ [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPNGCannotAssignChunkText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR\RAD STUDIO\6.0\LIB\OBJ\PNGIMAGE.OBJ [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPNGInvalidIHDRText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR...

Converting Delphi Package (dpk) to C++ Builder Package (bpk)
Hi I'm using an old version of C++ Builder, the 6. But i was wondering if someone could help me. I need some very specific components installed in my Builder, but i only have a DPK, along with the source files. Is there a way to create a BPK that's does exactly the same as de DPK would do? I really need to get this done, so i appreciate any light you can shed on this problem for me. Thanks in advance. Tiago Silva wrote: > Hi > > I'm using an old version of C++ Builder, the 6. But i was wondering > if someone could help me. > > I need some ...

Web resources about - Install of Delphi packages into C++2009 - embarcadero.cppbuilder.nontech

Semiconductor package - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A semiconductor package is a metal, plastic, glass, or ceramic casing containing one or more semiconductor electronic components. Individual ...

Denmark footballer Leon Andreasen sustains serious injury while opening package with knife - AdelaideNow ...
DENMARK midfielder Leon Andreasen will miss his country’s Euro 2016 play-off tie with Sweden after cutting himself with a knife.

Woolworths under new pressure over CEO's 'pay-for-failure' exit package
Woolworths shareholders have call for a new exit package for outgoing chief executive Grant O'Brien.

Santos cash package repels potential takeover predators
Time will tell if shareholders will join disappointed suitors.

Suspicious package prompts airport evacuation in Fort McMurray
The airport in Fort McMurray, Alta., has resumed normal operations after being evacuated Friday night because of a suspicious package.

VW Gives 'Goodwill Package' to Customers in Wake of Scandal
... scandal in an attempt to recapture some trust lost during the nearly two-month old affair. The program, called the "Customer Goodwill Package," ...

Ten chairman David Gordon calls for full media reform package
Ten Network Holdings chairman David Gordon calls for the removal of all media ownership regulation rather than picking off legislation bit by ...

Sling TV adds Outside Television to its Sports Extra package
... sports like skiing, snowboarding, surfing, kayaking, climbing, mountain biking, BASE jumping, and more. Other channels in the sports package ...

2017 Infiniti QX30 brings style in a small package to LA
Filed under: 2015 LA Auto Show , Infiniti , Crossover , Luxury The 2017 Infiniti QX30 premieres at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Infiniti hopes ...

Important Package for You!
Submitted by: (via @kokonananya ) Tagged: gifs , cute , Cats Share on Facebook