[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]ERROR:no such table:Employee

[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]ERROR:no such table:Employee
0
ww6
5/10/2014 2:28:23 AM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.nontech 971 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=ww6 wuxu wrote:}{quote}
> [FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]ERROR:no such table:Employee
http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE6/en/Mobile_Tutorial:_Using_FireDAC_in_Mobile_Applications_(iOS_and_Android)
C++ (only for iOS):
void __fastcall TForm1::FDConnection1BeforeConnect(TObject *Sender)
{
	  FDConnection1->Params->Values["ColumnMetadataSupported"] = "False";
	  FDConnection1->Params->Values["Database"] = System::Ioutils::TPath::Combine(System::Ioutils::TPath::GetDocumentsPath(), "Employees.s3db");
}
C++(only for Android)
 FDConnection1->Params->Values["Database"] = System::Ioutils::TPath::Combine(System::Ioutils::TPath::GetHomePath(), "Employees.s3db");
0
ww6
5/12/2014 1:01:01 AM
Hello,

Are you correctly deploying the database from: "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\14.0\Samples\Data\Employees.s3db" as stated here:

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE6/en/Mobile_Tutorial:_Using_FireDAC_in_Mobile_Applications_%28iOS_and_Android%29#Add_and_Configure_Your_Database_File_in_the_Deployment_Manager

?

--
Borja Serrano
Embarcadero Technical Support Engineer
> {quote:title=Borja Serrano wrote:}{quote}
> Hello,
>
> Are you correctly deploying the database from: "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\14.0\Samples\Data\Employees.s3db" as stated here:

I have to do a good job, thank you
0
ww6

[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite] Error: database is locked
I am trying to parse a Memo field and write records to an SQLite database in Delphi XE5. I have a grid open to display the Table. Before the parsing begins, I set FDTable1 to Append mode. Then I parse a number of lines within the Memo and after the last line associated with that record, I set the individual database fields and do an FDTable1.Post. At that point, the first record appears in the grid correctly and I get the following error message: [FireDAC][Phys]{SQlite] Error: database is locked. When I close the program, the record has not been permanently written to the database. Can anyone please help me solve this problem? Thank you. > At that point, the first record appears in the grid correctly and I get the following error message: [FireDAC][Phys]{SQlite] Error: database is locked. Add LockingMode=Normal to your connection definition parameters: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE6/en/Connect_to_SQLite_database_(FireDAC) -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect ...

[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]ERROR:unable to open database file. [Edit]
hi, I encountered a problem。 I basically created a page according to the APP.( [page address|http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Mobile_Tutorial:_Using_FireDAC_in_Mobile_Applications_(iOS_and_Android)] ) After the deployment is complete compilation。 Running on the phone when the error message [FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]ERROR:unable to open database file. thank you Source Code: implementation {$R *.fmx} procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); begin if edit1.Text='' then begin label1.Text := 'not null'; edit1.SetFocus; ...

SQLite No such table error
In design view I have a grid bound to an SQLite db with a table called Sample. The connection is active and all data displays in the grid in design view. When I run the program I get an error message "no such table: Sample". What could be causing this error? George Kuascha wrote: > When I run the program I get an error message "no such table: Sample". What could be causing this error? You're not deploying the db to the correct location, or not at all, and have the flag set to create the db if it does not exist. You'll need to check if the db is being deployed (usually to Startup/Documents), and make sure the path to the db is set before you open the connection. -- Dave Nottage [TeamB] > {quote:title=Dave Nottage wrote:}{quote} > George Kuascha wrote: > > > When I run the program I get an error message "no such table: Sample". What could be causing this error? > > You're not deploying the db to the correct location, or not at all, and have the flag set to create the db if it does > not exist. > > You'll need to check if the db is being deployed (usually to Startup/Documents), and make sure the path to the db is > set before you open the connection. > > -- > Dave Nottage [TeamB] I've just upgraded from D2010 to XE4. I've never had a problem with VCL db connections, but there is obviously something I do not understand about firemonkey db ...

SQLite table locked error
Hi, Using FireDAC in XE5, I am running a simple sequence of SQLs to create, populate, update, append and then delete a table in an SQLite v3.8.7.4 database. The last two commands in the sequence are 'INSERT INTO T2 SELECT * FROM T1', and then DROP TABLE T1'. This last command to drop the table fails with the message that the table is locked. I am using TFDConnection.ExecSQL with CmdExecMode as amBlocking, so I would expect the INSERT command to have completed before the attempt to delete the table. I am using a connection string that includes 'LockingMode=Normal'. Th...

firedac + sqlite + create virtual table
Hi, Could someone help me out? I've created a connection to my sqlite and I can poll normal tables. However when I try to create a virtual table I've got an access violation error. I can create it correctly through the sqlite manager in firefox... Here's the code: {code}fdQuery1.SQL.Text := 'CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE address_lookup USING fts3( GID INTEGER NOT NULL, zip INTEGER,StreetNL VARCHAR(100),StreetFR VARCHAR(100), Nr VARCHAR(10),Xmin DOUBLE,Ymin Double);'; fdQuery1.ExecSQL;{code} Thx! Geert > {quote:title=Geert Segers wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > Could s...

FireDAC copying a table from SQLite to MySQL
Is there a way to do the following: ATTACH 'c:\secondDB.sdb' AS sec; INSERT INTO SomeTab SELECT * FROM sec.SomeTab; where one table is in a SQLite DB and the other is in a MySQL DB (or any other non-SQLite DB)? Thanks! Larry While I have never used it, I believe TFDDataMove will do what you want here. Larry X wrote: > Is there a way to do the following: > > ATTACH 'c:\secondDB.sdb' AS sec; > INSERT INTO SomeTab SELECT * FROM sec.SomeTab; > > where one table is in a SQLite DB and the other is in a MySQL DB (or any other non-SQLite DB)? > > Thanks! > > Larry > ...

error error error

errors errors errors..

Error, Error and more errors

FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7
i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors. I follor all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edito i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db i create this database and table as other tool, and i can to add this to DBExpres in data exploer and i can to use it in one mobile delphi project", and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell. After as tell in page 269 of this manual when i click over test button, i ...

Link Error: Cannot open FIREDAC.PHYS.OBJ in C++ XE7
When I try to compile and link a C++ XE7 console application I get the link error: [ilink32 Error] Fatal: Datei 'FIREDAC.PHYS.OBJ' kann nicht geöffnet werden >> in English: File ... cannot be opened I do not have this problem with a VCL Forms application I even cannot find this file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\15.0 folder! Any clues? Thanks, Bruno ...

FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7 [Edit]
i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors. I follor all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edito i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db i create this database and table as other tool, and i can to add this to DBExpres in data exploer and i can to use it in one mobile delphi project", and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell. After as tell in page 269 of this manual when i click over test button, i ...

Delphi XE6 FireDAC SQLite copy a table from one database to another
How do I copy a single table from one SQLite database to another? Is there a simple command to do this? Thanks! > How do I copy a single table from one SQLite database to another? Is there a simple command to do this? Thanks! You should use ATTACH command. For example: {code} ATTACH 'c:\secondDB.sdb' AS sec; INSERT INTO SomeTab SELECT * FROM sec.SomeTab; {code} -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect Thanks! > {quote:title=Dmitry Arefiev wrote:}{quote} > > How do I copy a single table from one SQLite database to another? Is there a...

Link Error: Cannot open FIREDAC.PHYS.OBJ in C++ XE7 [Edit]
When I try to compile and link a C++ XE7 console application I get the link error: [ilink32 Error] Fatal: Datei 'FIREDAC.PHYS.OBJ' kann nicht geöffnet werden >> in English: File ... cannot be opened I cannot find this file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\15.0 folder! I do not have this problem with a C++ VCL Forms application My application is a mixed C++/Delphi application, which links Delphi units to the project. The FireDAC components are only used in the Delphi units. Any clues? Thanks, Bruno Edited by: Bruno Buesser on Apr 15, 2015...

FireDAC.Phys.ODBC component gives compiler error in XE8 not in XE7
After upgrading to XE8, I got the following compiler error when using TFDPhysODBCDriverLink class component: dcc32 Fatal Error F2613 Unit 'FireDAC.Phys.TDataMeta not found. This worked before in XE7 and I was able to access ODBC files (Mdb & Xls) using FDConnection, FDTable, FDPhysODBCDriverLink1, and FDGUIxWaitCursor1. I just installed Hotfix Update 1 and it did not help this error. Do I need to add to the Library list a folder path? Thanks for any help. Bob Carson wrote: > After upgrading to XE8, I got the following compiler error when using TFDPhysODBCDriverLink class comp...

FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7 [Edit] #2
i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors. I follow all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edit i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db , and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell. I After i follow steps 1,2,3,4 and in the step 5 of the page 265 when i try of to set Connected property to true, i get this error: 1. [FireDac][Comp][Clnt]-340. Driver ID is not defined. Set TFDConnection.DriverName or Add D...

Error connecting to SQLite using FireDAC 64bit VCL app c++ XE5
I’m trying to use Firedac and SQLite in a c++ VCL form 64bit application (XE5) but I keep getting access violation as soon as I try to open the connection. This is what I did: • Create a standard c++ Builder VCL Forms Application in XE5. • Dragged a TFDConnection and a TFDPhysSQLiteDriverLink component on the form. • Set the DriverName=SQLite • Added "Database=MySQLiteDatabase.db" to the Param option of TFDConnection. • Then added the line “FDConnection1->Open();” in constructer. • Lastly I added Win64 Target Platform to my project and compiled it. When I try to run i...

Writing errors to an error log table
I have an error handler class in my ASP .NET application that I use to write errors to a table. The issue I am having is that if an exception occurs while a DB connection is open I receive a "file in use" error when the error handler attempts to open a connection. Is there a way I can close a user's connection when instantiating a new instance of the class? Public Class clsErrorHandler '************************************* ' the purpose of this class is to log ' errors to the table ERR_LOG '************************************* Public Su...

Mobilink Synchronisation in SQL 11 error: Table 'employee' is referenced by publication 'ul_no_pub'
SQL Anywhere 11.0.0.1549 Hi all, I am converting our Mobilink synchronisation from 9.0.2. to 11.0.0.1549. Currently I am getting these types of error messages: I. 2009-02-09 09:30:17. <4> Table 'employee' is referenced by publication 'ul_no_pub' I. 2009-02-09 09:30:17. <4> Table #43: gangMember, 5 columns I. 2009-02-09 09:30:17. <4> Column #1: varchar(20) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY I. 2009-02-09 09:30:17. <4> Column #2: varchar(1) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY I. 2009-02-09 09:30:17. <4> Column #3: varchar(10) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY I. 2009-02-09...

error on updating local table from proxy table
When I try to update a local table with data from a proxy table I get a massage saying it is an nonupdatable query. Copying the data, with an insert command, from the proxy table into a local temporality table and using that table in the same syntax it works fine. Is there a way that makes it possible to update direct from the proxy table? update local_table as a set a.eqmDescr = b.eqmDescr ,a.eqmTypeNr = b.eqmTypeNr ,a.eqmSerialNr = b.eqmSerialNr ,a.eqmSpcId = b.eqmLocId ,a.eqmCcrId = b.eqmCcrId ,a.eqmRecStatus = b.eqmRecStatus ,a.eqmContext = 1 from local_table as a left o...

Create new Table
Hi, I create new database access with Web Matrix Wizard (microsoft access is not installed in my pc) and later I create new table with Data Wizard "Create new Table" but later inserted table name "prova", Web Matrix Wizard response: Error adding table The Error Description is in Italian: Il tipo di valore utilizzato dall'applicazione non è valido per l'operazione corrente. Help! I receive an error which I believe is the same. The message in English, in case it is useful to anyone, is: "Application uses a value of the wrong type for the curre...

table not found error when creating new table
Hi guys, This is my sec time having trouble with Sybase, where there seems no hints of what's it all about. I have just migrated my whole database from the old server to the new one, and this seems to be working quite fine. It can be queried, viewed, edited and manipulated easily(including it's data). However, I've also added several new tables to be used together inside this database. Now, the problem is, when I want to retrieve the results from these newly created tables by using the direct SQL query inside the SQL Advantage tool, it is working just fine, just li...

FireDac, table not found (wrong table owner) [Edit]
Hello, I am testing an small project with Delphi XE7 and Firedac. My DB system is SQL Anywhere Version 11. I created the DB connection like this: FDConnection1 (with Login Dialog) -> FDQuery1 (SQL: select Titel from DOC where docid = '000000000' -> Datasource1 -> DBEdit1 (for editing Column 'Titel') Connection to DB, selecting, etc. works perfect. But when i try to edit and post the new value, FireDac says 'Table DOC not found'... The Table 'DOC' has the (default) owner named 'olympia'. When i analyze the update statement with FDMonito...

Table not Found error when selecting on another unrelated table.
ASA 8 version 8.0.1 Build 3030 USING DBISQLC When selecting on table A, Error occurs "Table B not Found". Table A is totally unrelated to Table B. There are no table constraints on table A. SQL statement is SELECT * FROM TABLE_A. Strange thing is if you use an aggregate function on one of the columns like MAX(col1) , the error will not occur. So my workaround for now is to SELECT DISTINCT * FROM TABLE_A. In SQL Anywhere 5.5, The same statement (on the same database) does not give errors but strangely, when using a SELECT * FROM TABLE_A, the plan does an i...

Web resources about - [FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]ERROR:no such table:Employee - embarcadero.cppbuilder.nontech