XE2 bookmarks are invisible

Folks

In XE2 bookmarks aren't visible either when setting them with the mouse or
by CNTL/SHIFT/Number.
They appear to be set but the ?gutter is empty.

How do I make bookmarks visible ?

tia  John
0
John

Unresponsive IDE for XE2
I am finding XE2 with update 3 not stable enough. I have had to restart the IDE multiple times today due to IDE not responding. Nothing special about what I am doing when the IDE hangs. I have had the following error a few times --------------------------- Error: Assertion failure: "( "bogus CodePos passed to CodePosMap::importCodePos", rc )" in ..\win32src\DBKIMPL.CPP at line 4240 --------------------------- ...and sometimes get the following error on changing unit tab --------------------------- Out of memory --------------------------- or Access viol...

XE2 IDE Crashing
I've been working with XE2 - Update 4 Delphi and am having a problem keeping the IDE from crashing when I make a simple mistake, like giving a control the same name as another control on the form. I get the hourglass cursor for a while and then get the Windows message that the Embarcadero Application has crashed; do I want to go on line for a solution, termiate the program or debug the program. And no solution is found online and I don't want to debug the IDE so I choose exit. But now I need to open th e Report Builder designer and under 2007 I get the message Invalid source specif...

IDE Freezing XE2
With XE2 Upd3 and 4, when I open my project, make changes and save it. It freezes up completely, All I can do is doing an End Task. With XE I don't have a problem at all. Anyone else this? > With XE2 Upd3 and 4, when I open my project, make changes and save it. > It freezes up completely, All I can do is doing an End Task. > > With XE I don't have a problem at all. > Anyone else this? Do you have the freebie third party tools that come with XE2 installed? Since I've disabled them (which was admittedly not long ago), I haven't had another freeze...

Bookmarks are only sorted in bookmark manager, not in bookmark menu
Name: Elke Andresen Email: 18a7ademaatlycosdotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Bookmarks are only sorted in bookmark manager, not in bookmark menu Comments: Bookmarks can only be sorted e.g. alphabetically while in bookmark manager but these changes are not reflected on the bookmark menu (i.e. they remain unsorted). The bookmark menu can only be manually sorted. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; de; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008061004 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Bookmarked sites not indicated as bookmarked by the bookmark star
Firefox 28.0 - openSUSE 13.1 When I open some of my bookmarks from the bookmarks toolbar the star does not turn yellow. That to me indicates that Firefox doesn't consider them as bookmarked. Any theories as to why that occurs? Any Windows or Mac users noticing this bug? Some sites have changed URLs but some have not. Same problem in safe mode, ESR, Beta and Nightly. -- Sponsored by Firefox 29.0 WaltS wrote: > Firefox 28.0 - openSUSE 13.1 > > When I open some of my bookmarks from the bookmarks toolbar the star > does not turn yellow. > > Th...

Bookmarks and Bookmarks toolbar
Name: Pete Alonzo Email: aralonzoatsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Bookmarks and Bookmarks toolbar Comments: I set my most visited websites and online email sites into the bookmarks and bookmarks toolbar several times. With no apparent reasons there all are gone or reset to nothing. I did not reinstall or update my firefox. Is there bugs or virus on my PC? Thanks, Pete Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

bookmarks bar has no bookmarks
Name: Dan Email: danielgrenellatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: bookmarks bar has no bookmarks Comments: i have bookmarks in the "Bookmarks Toolbar" folder in bookmarks, and i've tried dragging them into the bar, but they refuse to appear. i assume this is a bug. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

XE2 IDE Menu Disappears
For a few versions now, my IDE menu items across the top will disappear after a minimize and maximize of the IDE. Once this happens, there isn't really a way to make it refresh and re-appear without closing the IDE and re-starting it. This also happens if using the IDE via Remote Desktop and more frequently. Is there a fix for this or a way to force it to redraw itself where its visible again? Richard On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:35:04 -0800, richard skinner <rwskinner@ccwip.net> wrote: >For a few versions now, my IDE menu items across the top will disappear >...

Deleting a bookmark on the bookmarks toolbar deletes the bookmark completely
Name: PGD Email: firefoxatdrangedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Deleting a bookmark on the bookmarks toolbar deletes the bookmark completely Comments: (Firefox 3.0.11, Ubuntu) If you bookmark a page to the bookmark toolbar and after a while decides you don't want the bookmark to be in the toolbar, it gets un-bookmarked. This happens even though you click the star several times and add tags. Firefox should detect whether or not you have actively bookmarked it again and use that information when you delete it from the toolbar. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Lin...

Bookmarks: how to export SOME bookmarks
Is there a simple way to export/import selected folders from FireBird? I'd like to give a bunch of selected bookmarks to a friend, but not my entire bookmark file. And/or, I'd like to be able to export my bookmark file to a diskette to take along when travelling and using other computers, but the whole thing won't fit on a diskette. I tried Bookmarks>Manage Bookmarks, highlighted a folder, then File>Export, but... The export function seems to export the entire file, when what I want is just a subset of the bookmarks. The only way I can think of is to: 1...

Bookmarks? Who Needs Bookmarks?
I do not like the Moz 1.6 BM mgr, so I decided to export my BM to NS 7.0 (see below--4.75 realization) to manipulate the BM in the old mgr. I created a file called bookmarks_moz_out.html, 630K. I imported it into 7.0 and found that about 2-300 BM were missing from the end. I also realized the BM mgr for 7.0 is not what I wanted. I think 4.75 or so was. 7.0 seems to be the same az Moz 1.6. I searched for bookmark* files and found what now appears to be the Moz 1.6 file. It too was truncated in # of entries. However, it's size was something like 1.3M. This suggests maybe it does ...

Bookmarks and managing bookmarks
Name: Charles Quick Email: ceq999atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Bookmarks and managing bookmarks Comments: Perhaps I'm a creature of habit, but I don't like the new bookmark portion of Beta 2. Before it was so easy to just click and store my bookmarks in the folder of my choice and manage and edit with one or two simple clicks. I certainly prefer the ease of use of Firefox 2 bookmarks. Thank you for being the best browser option available Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3....

Bookmarks on the Bookmarks Toolbar
In FF 12.0 I suddenly noticed that the Bookmarks Toolbar has the Bookmarks link at the very far right. I must have done something to get that there, but I can't figure out what. As I have already Bookmarks on the Menu Bar I like to remove Bookmarks from the Bookmarks Toolbar. How can I do that? Dempsey wrote: > In FF 12.0 I suddenly noticed that the Bookmarks Toolbar has the > Bookmarks link at the very far right. I must have done something to get > that there, but I can't figure out what. > > As I have already Bookmarks on the Menu Bar I like to remove B...

Bookmarks in Bookmarks Toolbar
Name: Paul Email: wettervogelatgmxdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Bookmarks in Bookmarks Toolbar Comments: It appears that double bookmarks (i.e., the same bookmark in the ordinary bookmark list and at the same time in the very useful Bookmarks Toolbar are no longer possible. I see no reason for this, and I miss my bookmarks that have been in my bookmark list for years now being removed from it just because I duplicated them to the Bookmarks Toolbar. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008061004 Firefox/3...

Web resources about - XE2 bookmarks are invisible - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

Bookmark (World Wide Web) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the context of the World Wide Web , a bookmark is a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) that is stored for later retrieval in any of various ...

Mobile Bookmarks To Be Limited To Games That Work With Both Facebook Canvas, Mobile
Facebook announced a change in how bookmarks for applications will be displayed, saying in a post on its developer blog that only games that ...

Facebook tests new gifts prompt, bookmark ads on mobile
Facebook appears to be testing a new ad unit on mobile (sponsored apps in the bookmarks bar) and has started putting birthday notifications in ...

Why no toolbar/bookmarks in Chrome on tablets?
... has. Why no icons at the top of the window? For example, this is what the browser window I'm using now has in its chrome. This kind of bookmark ...

Pinswift - the Pinboard bookmark client for iOS 7 on the App Store on iTunes
Get Pinswift - the Pinboard bookmark client for iOS 7 on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. Bring the complete ...

Share Google Bookmarks - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
searchengineland.com/google-bookmarks-lists-38717

How to recover bookmarks in Google Chrome - YouTube
Did you lose your valuable and hard-to-get bookmarks in Google Chrome or other data in it? Here is how to recover all of them completely and ...

Bookmarks
Farewell Sue Townsend, aged 68-plus; Philip Roth's wrath; the first women's prize; Tartt's golden Pulitzer; poet Ken Taylor dies; the Jewish ...

Bookmarks: News and views from the book world
Bookshops under pressure but there is some bright news. In the US James Patterson backs up his strong opinions with financial assistance.

Bookmarks: news and views from the book world
Michael Faber spoke tenderly and with great insight about his late wife, Eva, during a session at Melbourne's Wheeler Centre.