Simply code and fatal error project after compiling xe7

I have got a simply program written in xe7 on Windows 10 platform and after compiling there is error of running program without any useful information for me. Could someone interpret what is wrong? Thanks
 [http://fotowrzut.pl/F7LUBATDSD]
0
duf

duf wrote:

> I have got a simply program written in xe7 on Windows 10 platform
> and after compiling there is error of running program without any
> useful information for me.

What kind of error exactly?  Please be more specific.

> Could someone interpret what is wrong? Thanks
> [http://fotowrzut.pl/F7LUBATDSD]

You have not provided any information with which to reliably diagnose it.
 But, based on your screenshot, since __delayLoadHelper2 is on the call stack,
maybe your app is trying to call a delay-loaded DLL function that does not
exist on the machine that you are running your app on.  The delay loader
does not fail very gracefully.  However, you can at least install a __pfnDliFailureHook
callback function (http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/PfnDliNotifyHook,_pfnDliFailureHook)
to detect delay-load failures before they crash your code.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

[Fatal Error] (someCPP(line#) F1004 Internal compiler error at 0x220b204b with base 0x8db0000 and code completion
Hi I'm using rad studio 2007 and most things works smoothly. However, lately I get the above error in the ide when I'm trying to do code completion in the editor. After it occurs one time, it never recovers. Everything else works, except the code completion. I need to restart the IDE to get things back to normal. The above happens usually after like 10 minutes of work... Any ideas on what is going on? thanks totte karlsson wrote: >I'm using rad studio 2007 and most things works smoothly. However, lately I get >the above error in the ide What error ...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code -1073741502
Hi all, I am posting this just in case this information is useful for other people. I have an ASP.Net page created with VS2005 worked perfectly when running in release mode, but it consistently gave me the following error when running in debug mode within VS2005: Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code -1073741502  The problem was solved after restarting VS.Hong Hi, I appreciate that you share your experience here. Thanks, ThomasThomas SunMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128.
 I have deployed my website to a server hosted by a hosting company. (WebHost4life). I keep getting an error message when I try to access the web application via the assigned URL. Does anyone know what the problem is? Why am I getting this error message and how do I fix it? Server Error in '/' Application. Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128
I recently installed the .net framework 1.1 to one of my IIS servers. I have been running the .net and some of the starter kits on my dev box and it works just great. In addition to trying the time tracking starter kit (which also works great on my dev box), I have tried a very simple test.aspx page. I would appreciate any help or direction on what to do about this. I am new to .net and not even sure what to try to resolve this problem Thanks in advance. -Bob Server Error in '/TTWebVBVS' Application. ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

Getting compilation error "The compiler failed with error code 128"
Hi All - I am getting a compilation error when I contact AXMS page , below is the error which i got . Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128. when i retstart the system its working fine , but its happening now and then so could not able to predict whats going on .  kindly guide me to eluminate this problem .  Thanks, Jeyaprakash. Tr...

XE5 FMX project Opened in XE7 when it is compiled. Error as below.
XE5 FMX project Opened in XE7 when it is compiled. Error as below: *Exception EReadError in module Project1.exe at 000BBE94.* *Error reading FloatAnimation1.Animation Type: Invalid property value.* how can i solve it? thanks a lot. TFloatAnimation doesn't have an Animation property anymore. Which means you can probably save the form. Close it. Re-open it and it may be saved. Or you can right click the form and View As Text. And then remove that line from the form manually. ...

external component has thrown an exception" Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 1.
I seriously frustrated i am struggling to resolve this problem. I not sure what the problem is at all. Can someone please help. I keep getting the following "external component has thrown an exception" Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 1. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE> "c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\csc.exe" /t:library /utf8output /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll" /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0...

No errors before compile, errors after compile
I haven't seen anyone mention this problem so I'm hoping that it's something simple. When I compile my 6.5 ent app to exe & pbds I get errors that do not exist before the compile, and if I take a pbl (often not even the pbl with the offending code) and move it into the exe sometimes the errors go away. I have optimized and done a full rebuild. This obviously makes no sense I hope someone else has experienced this. The errors are usually null objects. My system is win95 with 128mb ram. Thanks in advance. Shawn Davis Shawn, One of the best things to do i...

Delpi XE2 compile error [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error:
Hi, I am getting the following error when compiling a project ( 32 bit vcl ) It doesn't happen that often and it I can't remember a case when it was repeatable. I have recorded the following messages when a compile fails... [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV0A639D73-R0000000C-0 [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV09909D73-R0000000C-0 I usually just recompile and it works without errors. So I can't reproduce it. But this along with some other strange run time errors that are also not repeatable have me concerned. Unfortunately I haven't documented...

Delphi code thowing errors within IDE (but not in compiled exe) [Edit]
Rad Studio - Delphi 2010 (Windows 7, 64 bit laptop) I started to get some issues with my delphi code not running within my Rad Studio (Delphi) 2010. I have been days trying to figure out why. Working with one installed package after another, trying to decide if it was the culprit or not. After finally uninstalling all packages, and even uninstalling the entire Rad Studio (and re-installing just Rad-Studio), i can't seem to figure what can be causing my Delphi IDE to act as it does. I even cleaned the registry of all things related to my component package a nd Rad Studio (before re-inst...

Can not compile Android App
Hi, I am currently using Delphi XE5 Enterprise and for months now I am porting our older Windows FMX application to Android. I got me a new computer because the android compiler is so damn slow. It's still awful but a little better than on my older machine. My current project has circa 100.000 lines. After start compiling to andoid (Nexus 10, Motorola Razr HD) the IDE is crashing at line about 25000+ with Error message: "System Error. Code: 8. Not enough storage is available to process this command" and the IDE crashes. The BDE mem alloc size at that moment is about 1.25 G...

error compiling the code on 2005: Error 289
Hi i regularly get this error. And ill compile one more time it will go away. But the compile time takes long time. I have a lot of pages and every simple change it takes me upto 2 mins compile time. any ideas with error and compile time. Thnaks Error 289 Unable to open resource file 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\wincite2\4a5437a2\53dcc22e\ssr8lshh.res': The system cannot find the file specified.  vbc :  ...

[ILINK32 Error] Fatal: Could not open <file>.tds (project already open in IDE?) in a vmWare shared folder
I've installed C++ Builder 2010 into an vmWare virtual machine and given access to the code via a shared folder. This way I maintain my system relatively clean and I avoid installing and installing Builder each time I reinstall my host Windows. However it seems the linker is not capable to create/find the TDS file across the vmware shared folders. I've been playing with the Directories and Conditionals but no combination seems work. Mapping the shared folder does not work. A workaround is to share the host folder and then map that share as a normal unit, but ...

Errors compiling project that compiled fine in VS 2005
I'm targeting a website for the 2.0 framework with the XHTML 1.0 standard in VS 2008. It was an existing website that got converted from VS 2005 and compiled within that environment with no problem. Seems like I'm having compile issues with master pages. Here are the main errors I'm receiving:   Error 3 'CreateResourceBasedLiteralControl' is not a member of 'ASP.backup1_homesmoving_homes_homes_master'. C:\Projects\HomesMoving.homes.org\Backup1\HomesMoving.homes\Homes.master 5  Error 5 'Page' is not a member...

Web resources about - Simply code and fatal error project after compiling xe7 - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

Cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Feds put protest activity under microscope in compiling national 'risk forecast'
Use of social media, the spread of "citizen journalism," and the involvement of young people are among the key trends highlighted by a federal ...

10 Tips For Compiling A Deal Sheet
Compiling a deal sheet is a great way of taking stock of your experience and of seeing where your experience may be lacking.

Compiling 64-Bit Code
Describes the 64-bit features available in OS X.

Is there a benefit to compiling your code as you go?
Stack Exchange This Q&A is part of a weekly series of posts highlighting common questions encountered by technophiles and answered by users ...

6 cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Compiling The Absurd Box Score For Space Jam ; Or, Shawn Bradley Sucked Against Cartoons, Too
This is Regressing, a numbers-minded column by our clever friends at the Harvard College Sports Analysis Collective. Over the next few days, ...

We're Compiling Every Police-Involved Shooting In America. Help Us.
The United States has no database of police shootings. There is no standardized process by which officers log when they've discharged their weapons ...

Flat UI Pro Tutorial: Setting and Compiling Using LESS
In this video tutorial, you use components from Flat UI Pro to create a complete simple mail app using LESS. He takes you through the steps to ...

Industrious 4chan user is compiling a list of every videogame ever made
... me to enter a few hundreds of games into my Backloggery account , and I haven't even finished it yet. Ambitious 4chan user Data_baser is compiling ...