Simply code and fatal error project after compiling xe7

I have got a simply program written in xe7 on Windows 10 platform and after compiling there is error of running program without any useful information for me. Could someone interpret what is wrong? Thanks
 [http://fotowrzut.pl/F7LUBATDSD]
0
duf

duf wrote:

> I have got a simply program written in xe7 on Windows 10 platform
> and after compiling there is error of running program without any
> useful information for me.

What kind of error exactly?  Please be more specific.

> Could someone interpret what is wrong? Thanks
> [http://fotowrzut.pl/F7LUBATDSD]

You have not provided any information with which to reliably diagnose it.
 But, based on your screenshot, since __delayLoadHelper2 is on the call stack,
maybe your app is trying to call a delay-loaded DLL function that does not
exist on the machine that you are running your app on.  The delay loader
does not fail very gracefully.  However, you can at least install a __pfnDliFailureHook
callback function (http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/PfnDliNotifyHook,_pfnDliFailureHook)
to detect delay-load failures before they crash your code.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Web resources about - Simply code and fatal error project after compiling xe7 - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

Cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Feds put protest activity under microscope in compiling national 'risk forecast'
Use of social media, the spread of "citizen journalism," and the involvement of young people are among the key trends highlighted by a federal ...

10 Tips For Compiling A Deal Sheet
Compiling a deal sheet is a great way of taking stock of your experience and of seeing where your experience may be lacking.

Compiling 64-Bit Code
Describes the 64-bit features available in OS X.

Is there a benefit to compiling your code as you go?
Stack Exchange This Q&A is part of a weekly series of posts highlighting common questions encountered by technophiles and answered by users ...

6 cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Compiling The Absurd Box Score For Space Jam ; Or, Shawn Bradley Sucked Against Cartoons, Too
This is Regressing, a numbers-minded column by our clever friends at the Harvard College Sports Analysis Collective. Over the next few days, ...

We're Compiling Every Police-Involved Shooting In America. Help Us.
The United States has no database of police shootings. There is no standardized process by which officers log when they've discharged their weapons ...

Flat UI Pro Tutorial: Setting and Compiling Using LESS
In this video tutorial, you use components from Flat UI Pro to create a complete simple mail app using LESS. He takes you through the steps to ...

Industrious 4chan user is compiling a list of every videogame ever made
... me to enter a few hundreds of games into my Backloggery account , and I haven't even finished it yet. Ambitious 4chan user Data_baser is compiling ...