Runtime exception after incremental link

After installing Windows 10, A program built in XE7  produces a runtime exception in  __delayLoadHelper2.
A clean and build resolves the issue but it occurs every time a simple change is made.
Disabling incremental linking or deleting the tds file before every make resolves the issue. We have never had an problems with this project when using XE7 on Windows 8.
Any suggestion to resolve this error?
0
Andrew

Andrew Cree wrote:

> After installing Windows 10, A program built in XE7  produces a
> runtime exception in  __delayLoadHelper2.  A clean and build resolves
> the issue but it occurs every time a simple change is made.
> Disabling incremental linking or deleting the tds file before every
> make resolves the issue. We have never had an problems with this
> project when using XE7 on Windows 8.  Any suggestion to resolve this
> error?

And that's a good reason to disable incremental linking. It has always
been flaky, especially as the project gets larger.

--
Bruce
0

Link Link Link
geiler Link: http://tagestipps.info/fclick/fclick.php?12 ...

Link Link Link
geiler Link: http://tagestipps.info/fclick/fclick.php?12 ...

Link Link Link
geiler Link: http://tagestipps.info/fclick/fclick.php?12 ...

Link Link Link
geiler Link: http://tagestipps.info/fclick/fclick.php?12 ...

Link Link Link
geiler Link: http://tagestipps.info/fclick/fclick.php?12 ...

Difference between IDE link and #pragma link [Edit]
My issue is that I must build the same project (a console executable) for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. Those builds use different versions of an external library, let's call it "mylib.lib". That could be done easily by specifying several compiler switches using different build configurations and then select the appropriate library file by using #pragma link statement within particular #ifdef preprocessor directives, e.g. {code} #ifdef __64BITSYSTEM #pragma link "mylib\\64-bit\\mylib.lib" #else #pragma link "mylib\\32-bit\\mylib.lib" #endif ...

An exceptional exception
I'm getting an exception in the exceptions.vb class. When an exception is caught:Catch exc As Exception 'Module failed to load ProcessModuleLoadException(Me, exc) End Tryline 103 of the exceptions.vb file:Public Sub ProcessModuleLoadException(ByVal ctrlModule As PortalModuleControl, ByVal exc As Exception) ProcessModuleLoadException("Error: " + ctrlModule.ModuleConfiguration.ModuleTitle + " is currently unavailable.", ctrlModule, exc, True) End Sub throws an error because it cannot get the moduleTitle from the "Me" (PortalModuleControl) argu...

Exceptional Exception...
I am getting the following exception when people inside my company go to our new CSK derived site... Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The resource cannot be found. Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. Requested Url: /About+Us/Technical+Questions/default.aspx -------------------------------...

Runtime Exceptions
hi all, Iam facing a big problem  in my site. Some times the site loaded correctly. all the content of the page loaded properly. but some times the pages not loaded properly and generate exceptions like Column was not found or connection is already opened. iam using datasets only. please have a look at the site www.gpsupplies.com everything in the site from DB only. what is the actual problem? Is DB respond sloweer or any other? some times it  not even redirect error page instead it shown the webconfig error      - Suria Prakash,Software Develope...

check if all the links on an HTML page are working (except the mailto links)
Using Test::WWW::Mechanize 1.10 I am trying to $w->page_links_ok(); on a page that has an e-mail address in it and the test fails. How could I tell TWM not to bother with the mailto links on the page? Gabor On Jul 6, 2006, at 10:22 AM, Gabor Szabo wrote: > Using Test::WWW::Mechanize 1.10 I am trying to > $w->page_links_ok(); > > on a page that has an e-mail address in it and the test fails. > > How could I tell TWM not to bother with the mailto links on the page? That's silly that it tries the mailto. I'm fixing it right now. xoxo,...

Custom tool error: "Code generator 'ReportCodeGenerator' failed. Exception stack = System.Exception: Load report failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800001FD):
The tool which generates the class file for the crystal report files throws this error for a particular report. this is the error C:\MRPS\MRPSWEB\Reports\AuditForm.rpt(1): Custom tool error: "Code generator 'ReportCodeGenerator' failed.  Exception stack = System.Exception: Load report failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800001FD): Invalid field name.   at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ClientDoc.ReportClientDocumentClass.Open(Object& DocumentPath, Int32 Options)   at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.Open(...

Incremental link error
I have a large program that previously compiled perfectly. Now when I try to compile I get the following error and am only able to do a full build. [Linker Error] Access violation. Link terminated. [Linker Warning] Unable to perform incremental link - performing full link... I have tried cleaning and rebuilding. I used MSBuild instead via the command prompt and received the following C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Borland.Cpp.Targets(1796,3):error : Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated. C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Borland.Cpp.Targe...

Error: Runtime exception
Hi I have a batch script that performs the following tasks prepare insert statement for oracle loop through files in a directory read each line from the current file using dbd-csv insert into oracle using dbd-oracle end loop This runs fine on Windows 2000, but when I try on NT, after reading a couple of hundred rows I get Error: Runtime exception The file is only just over 1MB in size. The Win2000 box has 256MB RAM, while the Win NT server has 512MB, so I don't think that it's a memory shortage issue, as nothing else is running. However, if I move the p...

runtime link path
Tim, I really appreciate all the work you put into automating the setting of runtime link path. You're very close, at least on my platform, Solaris/Oracle8.0.6/gcc Per ld(1) LD_RUN_PATH An alternative mechanism for specifying a runpath to the link-editor (see -R option). If both LD_RUN_PATH and the -R option are specified, -R supersedes. My perl is built to automatically add -L/opt/gnu/lib -R/opt/gnu/lib to link options, would it be possible to change from setting the environment to setting -R option...

Web resources about - Runtime exception after incremental link - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

Iterative and incremental development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The basic idea behind the agile method is to develop a system through repeated cycles (iterative) and in smaller portions at a time (incremental), ...

Incremental innovation is NOT innovation?
Interesting (and heated) discussions @ Unleashing Innovation Summit in Amsterdam earlier in the month: Incremental innovation is NOT innovation ...

Cookie Collector 2 - Free Clicker & Incremental Game on the App Store on iTunes
Get Cookie Collector 2 - Free Clicker & Incremental Game on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

SOINN: Self-Organizing Incremental Neural Network (recorded Java Applet) - YouTube
東京工業大学 像情報工学研究所 長谷川研究室 Hasegawa Lab., Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan http://haselab.info/ English: http://haselab.info/index-e.html 本動 ...

PBO Sick Leave Report: No 'Incremental' Costs To Taxpayers
... in place to backfill for sick leave."Since most departments do not call in replacements when an employee takes a sick day, there are no incremental ...

China-US talks yield 'incremental progress': US trade chief
China-US talks yield 'incremental progress': US trade chief People's Daily Online ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31. Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, ...

An iterative and incremental scale graph
The phrase "iterative and incremental" development is tossed around quite a bit without much distinction between the two. The distinction is ...

Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 430, 617 SoCs: Incremental Updates
While the Snapdragon 820 is most likely to capture public attention as a halo product, Qualcomm has also been working on updating their mid-range ...

Tap to defeat the evil forces in Mighty Clickers, an incremental RPG game coming this May
Want to learn more about Mighty Clickers, an action-packed incremental RPG filled with fun hero classes and plenty of demons? We’ve got the trailer ...