Project1.apk raised exception class segmentation fault(11)?

Hi,

I am using Rad Studio XE8.  Using C++ Builder, I created an "empty form" and ran it on android device and press the back button to exit
I get this error message "Project1.apk raised exception class segmentation fault(11)".  I tried it with Delphi no error.

When I press break it takes me to the break point :

in FMX.Platform.Android line 2830   if SameValue(FScreenScale, 0, TEpsilon.Scale) then

Knowing that I didn't have that issue in XE7.

Thanks

Ramez
0
Ramez

Firemonkey Android client: raised exception class segmentation fault(11)
Dear, My android client use SQLConnection connect to datasnap server. In Designe environment, It can get data from datasnap server, when i run it ro Android device and try to set SQLConnection to open , raised exception message:'Client_Android project raised exception class segmentation fault(11)', 'Client_Android' is my project name. Please help me! thanks. > {quote:title=guohai cui wrote:}{quote} > Dear, > > My android client use SQLConnection connect to datasnap server. In Designe environment, It can get data from datasnap server, when i run it...

Class segmentation fault (11) [Edit]
Please follow the steps below: 1. Create New Firemonkey Moblie Application 2. Add TGeustureManager component to the Form 3. Add 2 TButton components to the Form: * Button1.Text: "Button1: Do something..." * Button2.Text: "Button2: Exit Application..." 4. Double click on Button2 Component and write the following code for OnClick Event: {code} procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject); begin if MessageDlg('Are you sure you want to Exit?', TMsgDlgType.mtWarning, [TMsgDlgBtn.mbYes, TMsgDlgBtn.mbNo], 0) = mrYes then Shared...

URGENT Segmentation Fault 11 KDE4 11.4openSuse
After the last most recent update, i performed a restart and now kwin is completely dead, I am unable to use the keyboard to type commands into console or search, only works when i open firefox using the GUI. Everything crashes! Even the crash handler crashes consistantly, so I can't report anything or get details.. When I try to restart, the icons for Restart and Shutdown are missing, I only see Logout, Switch User & Lock, and I can't do any of these things! The most recent info about the crashes is this one for the KDE session manager: Executable: kdeinit4 PID: 3156 S...

Segmentation fault Exception
Running this application under this AVD raised Segmentation fault (11) exception: {code} inherited Form1_SmXhdpiPh: TForm1_SmXhdpiPh ClientHeight = 375 ClientWidth = 250 DesignerMasterStyle = 3 inherited Label1: TLabel Size.Width = 177.000000000000000000 Size.PlatformDefault = False Text = 'First Android' end end {code} Emulator: avd.ini.encoding=ISO-8859-1 abi.type=armeabi-v7a disk.dataPartition.size=400M hw.accelerometer=yes hw.audioInput=yes hw.battery=no hw.camera.back=none hw.camera.front=none hw.cpu.arch=arm hw.cpu.model=cortex-a8 ...

Segmentation fault 11 during checksetup.pl
Hi I=E2=80=99ve been running BZ for 6 Months or more on an Apple iMac. The iMac is running Developer Preview 4 of OS X 10.10 (Yoesemite) Yesterday BZ was running fine, and the machine was not shutdown = overnight. Today when I try to access BZ I get this message in the browser: Software error: Perl API version v5.16.0 of DBI does not match v5.18.0 at = /System/Library/Perl/5.18/darwin-thread-multi-2level/DynaLoader.pm line = 217. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at = lib/darwin-thread-multi-2level/DBI.pm line 278. Compilation failed in require at Bugzilla/DB.pm line 12. B...

IW 11.0.58
Delphi 7, IW 11.0.58 Here is the madexcept output.. trying to figure out what happened.. Has only happened once so far in the few days that this version of our stand alone app has been running with madexcept on a live production server. The exception it raised was "exception message : Unrecognized Command: : WFWT90FCH04A1H0332A1AW6EB8:." this is the section of code in IWServer.pas {code} begin Log(RSLogUnrecognizedCommand + LCmd + ':' + LAppID); EIWException.Toss (RSLogUnrecognizedComman...

Segmentation fault using smartcard on openSUSE 11.3
Hi all, I have a problem with OpenSC while trying to use cardreader OMNIKEY CardMan 6121. I've installed drivers from manufacturer website (ifdokccid_lnx_x64-3.5.1.tar.gz). After that I run opensc-tool and everything seems to be OK. But pkcs11-tool gives me a "Segmentation fault" error. Firefox crashes immediately when I insert cardreader into USB. I've installed OpenSC PKCS#11 Module (/usr/lib64/onepi-opensc-pkcs11.so) on my Firefox. I tried to debug using "pcscd -fd" and I saw that pcscd uses right drivers "ifdokccid". All this wor...

Mobilink 11.01 JVM Class Cast Exception
We are running a Mobilink v11.01.2472 server, and using the backwards compatibility piece to serve Mobilink v9.02.3228 clients. We are synchronizing to a DB2 v9.5 consolidated database. Since we migrated our Mobilink servers to v11, we have been seeing exceptions like this: I. 2010-12-08 17:21:34. <9000020> (,P162433) java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Short cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer The exception occurs when the data in a JDBC result set is being loaded into our runtime Java objects (in the Mobilink v11 JVM). When the database datatype is SMALLINT, the co...

child pid 33?? exit signal Segmentation fault(11)
--____WQVTKMOQGSVJLKVLHXYA____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Wed, 6 Feb 2007 11:39:32 +0000" Hi Just rebooted my server (SLES10), webaccess worked for a few mins but now = /gw/webacc is timing out. /var/opt/novell/httpd/logs/error_log [notice] child pid 3374 exit signal Segmentation fault [11] Any ideas as to what is happening Mich --____WQVTKMOQGSVJLKVLHXYA____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____EFIMJQDWQYMFPUZQYNUI____" -...

C++ Builder XE7 and android device
I connected my Android phone (Android 4.1.1) to PC and have a strange problem running my application on it after compiling it in C++ Builder XE 7. If I create a blank application (no components on the form) it will run with no problems on my android phone. But, if I place a single component on the form (no matter what the component is) I get segmentation fault (11). Then again, I remove the component and my app is running again normally. Is this some kind of bug or am I doing something wrong? Solved it! I needed to update my phone. Having latest updates now working perfectly. ...

ASA 9/11 ODBC
Apache/2.2.9 PHP 5.2.6 unixODBC 2.2.12 all compiled from Fedora SRPM on CentOS 5.2 x86_64 Sybase SQL Anywhere 11 or 9 ODBC driver. Simple php ------ $product = 1; $qry = " SELECT mod_id, mod_product FROM aw_products_modules WHERE mod_product = " . $product . " ORDER BY mod_order"; $db_handle = odbc_connect( _AW_DSN, _AW_UID, _AW_PWD, SQL_CUR_USE_ODBC ); $l_result = odbc_exec( $db_handle , $qry ); while( odbc_fetch_row( $l_result) != FALSE ) { echo "<br />" . odbc_result( $l_result, "mod_id" ); ...

php5-readline causes Segmentation fault of PHP in openSUSE 11.2
Hi, as the title describes - php5-readline causes Segmentation fault on opensuse 11.2, on both my desktop and laptop, on all listed versions of php - 5.2.9, 5.3.0 and 5.3.1. Any idea why? May this be a bug?:O -- SoundreameR ------------------------------------------------------------------------ How you install PHP, is it LAMP package from YaST? Does phpinfo() works? -- If my post helped, You can Rep above --Tqs -- http://anl4u.com openSUSE 11.2 | KDE4.4.1 '227' | Kernel 2.6.31.12-0.1 | Intel Mobile graphic card | Intel Dual core 2.0Ghz Processor | 4GB RA...

Data error that raise an exception class EDBClient 'Invalid parameter.'
Hello, I have another problem with the same table of the database that I asked for help on my previous post dated Ago 20th. Resolved the problem with lower/upper case field names of database used to compose an SQL on my C++ Builder application, then I successfully run the function that I worked on that basically read a .CSV file that have less than four thousand records. The insertion of those records to the InterBase table is done by SQL commands executed from Client side to the Server side application with DataSnap. The first approach to the new problem: after all records were succ...

Class::Hook segmentation fault during make test on Linux/perl5.8.3
Hi, Class::Hook causes segmentation fault during make test on Linux/perl5.8.3 while the make test works nicely on perl561 but it has a segmentation fault on perl583 I send this bug report for perl5 portes because the same scripts is working on older version of perl on the same machine but not on newer ! As you can see below checking the core file with gdb indicated a problem in pp_hot.c in function pp_match see also similar problem on win32 was reported by Alessandro Forghieri: http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/perl-win32-porters/1349560 Thanks Oded S. Resni...

Web resources about - Project1.apk raised exception class segmentation fault(11)? - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

Segmentation (biology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Segmentation in biology refers to the division of some animal and plant body plans into a series of repetitive segments. This article will focus ...

Ads API Profile: Marin Software Provides Audience Segmentation Across Facebook and Paid Search
Facebook’s performance advertising system lets buyers target users based on identity, location, interests, and Facebook connections, but it doesn’t ...

ViBe video segmentation embedded on a Canon digicam with CHDK - YouTube
Download the IEEE-TIP paper: http://goo.gl/KgStV Download the Android app: http://goo.gl/qvYDk http://www.ulg.ac.be/telecom/research/vibe/ This ...

Why Audience Segmentation Isn't All It's Cracked Up to Be
Good customer segmentation is important, but it's not the starting point of a targeted marketing communications or media plan, especially today ...

Segmentation within Silver
... co-pays, co-insurance, ease of use, pain in the ass factors and branding’s repuational efforts. One area of particular interest of segmentation ...

Fragmentation and Segmentation
Benedict Evans on Apple’s segmentation-by-device of new features in iOS: How do you segment without fragmenting? Apple achieved this pretty ...

Customer Segmentation Explored
... few fortunate people have both. Brands can command a price premium or a time premium or both. This leads into a universal cross-category segmentation ...

Who to follow: serendipity or segmentation?
One of the most hotly contested discussion topics at PodCamp NH this past weekend was the question of who to follow on social networks like LinkedIn ...

Target Breach Happened Because of a Basic Network Segmentation Error
The massive data breach at Target last month may have resulted partly from the retailer's failure to properly segregate systems handling sensitive ...

Segmentation - ClickZ
Apr 4, 2014 - Pinterest is the latest social network to wed paid ads, so it's time for media buyers to prepare for this next wave of social media ...