linker state files

The linker state files are intermediate files.  Why does XE8 view them
as files for the final output directory?  The information for C++
(Shared Options) makes me think C++ Builder has been changed to make
them files for the final output directory while some presumably older
writing there says they are for the intermediate files directory.

Fraser.
0
Fraser

IDE Linker option "Generate all C++ Builder files"
I'm trying to follow a set of instructions to build Delphi package Virtual Tree View 5 under C++ Builder. The current maintainers of this package are Delphi orientated, and the C++ Builder options need tweaking to build with XE2. Anyway, some instructions from a 3rd party say to open VirtualTreesD.dpk and under Delphi compiler ->Linker to change option "Generate DCUs" to "Generate all C++ Builder files". But unfortunately, I dont have the delphi personality installed, so I cant do this in the IDE. I'm ass uming that changing this option results in one or more op...

IDE > 'Class View' > 'go to definition' > show .xsd file as .vb file and not .vs file ????
This morning I was using 'Class View' in the IDE to look at the code behind a 'DataSet.xsd' I created. For the most part the 'generated file' (when i right click the object and select 'go to definition') opens as a .cs file (from the ...\'Temporary ASP.NET Files' folder\...).I was investigating a couple of different classes I had created and at some point I noticed, I swear, I had some of these files opened as .vb files (my preference)....but I don't know how that happened...it just occured to me after a while that I was reading vb. So wa...

to file:// or not to file://
(Firefox 1.5.0.6) I'm having trouble with HTML Anchors (links) using the file: protocol. The URL I'm trying to get at looks something like this file://///Host.Domain/Share/Dir1/Dir2/File.Ext If I click on the link, /nothing/ happens but, if I "Copy Link Location" and paste exactly the same thing into the "address bar" in FireFox, FireFox is perfectly happy to show me the file. Why the difference? Am I tripping over some security restriction here? Any suggestions? TIA, Phill W. Phill W. wrote: > (Firefox 1.5.0.6) > I'm ...

Need to keep form state and load form state from file
I have a form with regular html selectboxes (controlled by javascript to push items around the selectboxes). I need to find a way to keep the state of these items even after an asp.net button click event (which loads some session variables with the values of the form and makes a page.registerstartupscript for opening search results in a new window). I was thinking that the same principles used when keeping the state might also be useful for loading the state from a specially formatted file. At the moment I try the following: - on submit of form the hiddenfields are loade...

Ide temp file problem - .$$$ file
Hi i have problem with BDS IDE /Code editor all units i can change and save but one i can not if i have option in Tools->Options->editor options - Crate back up files chcked i get error "Unable to rename 'C:\KarolWin\DMZestawienia.pas' to 'C:\KarolWin\DMZestawienia.pas.~1~' when i uncheck this option i get i get error "Unable to rename 'C:\KarolWin\DMZestawienia.$$$' to 'C:\KarolWin\DMZestawienia.pas' i delete this temp file .$$$ and i delete __history dir and i restart BDS but can not save any changes to this file what c...

Microsoft Chart control for .NET Framework about state management and serialization problem, it works OK with one XML file but fails with another XML file
I use Microsoft Chart control for .NET Framework , you can see details at http://blogs.msdn.com/alexgor/archive/2008/10/27/microsoft-chart-control-for-net-framework-released.aspx The Chart1 is load data from a xml and save to ViewStateData, so even if after I click Reload button, the chart1 still display OK! I'm very strange that the chart1 works well after click Reload button if it's loaded from Chart1.Serializer.Load(HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath("~/Template/1.xml"));but chart1 don't display fter click Reload button if it's loaded from Chart1.Serializer.Loa...

STATing large files
Folks, Does anyone know of a workaround for stat'ing large files on perl < 5.6.1= ? For large files, stat and print -M both return nothing. We cannot install any modules, or upgrade/recompile perl. Thanks, Phil On Mar 11, 2004, at 3:41 PM, Phil Schaechter wrote: > Folks, > > Does anyone know of a workaround for stat'ing large files on perl < > 5.6.1 ? > > For large files, stat and print -M both return nothing. > > We cannot install any modules, or upgrade/recompile perl. The problem is that you will need to build your per...

restoring state from a file
I'm working for the first time on saving state to a file based on Lincoln Stein's example and I'm having problems. Test code excerpts are below. save_state() is successfully creating and writing a file in the STATES directory holding several keyword=value pairs. The problem is when I restore, the only thing that I receive back is the literal 'keywords'. Why am I not receiving my keyword=value pairs? What am I doing wrong? fetch_old_state($session_key); my $test = url_param('test'); print "test = $test\n"; #This statement only ...

there are source files but no project file or solution file
I am working on a project, which only provides some .vb, .aspx, and other files. But there is no solution file or project file. How can I instal them in the development environment under .net visual studio 2005?   Thanks   David 1. Open Web Site from VS.NET 2005 to open this folder; 2. File -> Save All after you open the folder. VS.NET will pop up a window to let you save the project. Usually, after you save it, a .sln file will be saved to folder \Visual Studio 2005\Projects\YOURFOLDERNAME\ i f you don't change the folder for saving. Hope it helps."Objec...

File Upload Problem
Hi Everyone,I was grateful to be able to download the code for uploading files into a folder from Sreedhar's web page. The code works well, but whenever there is another new file with the same file name being uploaded into the destination folder, the old file will be replaced. I am wondering if there is any way to solve this problem (How about adding a number to the new file's name, e.g. File1.doc, if there is an existing File.doc?) I am an absolute beginner and any help is deeply appreciated.The original code is as follows: <%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/MasterP...

Putting file into view state
 hi all, How about can I save a file into the viewstate of a page? Regards,leroylimll   you didn't provided complete detail.actually what you want to do ? Amit AndhariaTeam Leader, Web Developmenthttp://amit-andharia.blogspot.com/http://journeythroughdotnet.wordpress.com/ Yes, the file may be saved as a viewstate, though it may make the page size big. I would suggest to create a filestream object and this may be persisted in the viewstate. Though you wont be able to post this viewstate to another page. Checkout this for info on viewstate http://www.dotn...

Debugging .SQL files from IDE
Hi, I use SQL server as the backend with Asp.net I have plenty of stored procedures , used in the project. To maintain the database stored procedures , i have created a seperate database project where i have added .SQl files for the stored procedures. The main Asp.net project is maintained as another project. Please explain a method where in i can debug the stored procedures with Asp.net pages. can i keep .SQL files within a Asp.net project which calls/uses them , especially when using Stored procedures? how to set break points in the .SQL file and debug them. I thi...

Dumping server state to file
We are running version 5.5.05. Having some strange issues with clients' transactions freezing or locking up. We noticed the following messages via DBWATCH: "Dumping server state to file - First packet of message not sequence 0". Anyone else seen this?...and does anyone know where this version might be logging this? We are not running transaction logging. Appreciate your time, JRK "Randy Kight" <jrkight@attbi.com> wrote in message news:416e92ea$1@forums-1-dub... > We are running version 5.5.05. Having some strange issues with clients' &g...

Session State in a class file
I have a class that inherits system.web.ui.page. It is a class, not a web page. In this class, I am authenticating and authorizing the user on every page. If the user is not authorized, then then an exception is raised. I store that exception in session and transfer to an error page. My problem is that because this is not a literal web page, that the session object can not be used up front. It says that I must enable session state in the @page directory. Is there a way to set those programatically, or is there a way that I can grab the last exception raised from the error page...

Web resources about - linker state files - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

Linker (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computer science , a linker or link editor is a program that takes one or more objects generated by a compiler and combines them into a single ...

Slash Linker(Free) for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Slash Linker(Free) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Damon Linker Goes Trolling
I’ve read quite a few slippery slope arguments from the religious right against allowing gay people to marry … but Damon really has discovered ...

Pimco Dropping Linkers Calls Time on Abenomics Inflation Target
Pacific Investment Management Co. stopped favoring Japanese government bonds that benefit from consumer price gains as it predicts Abenomics ...

Re Kansas: Question To Damon Linker On Allowing "Religious Liberty" Discrimination
Let us run a thought experiment to clarify a position that Mr. Linker espouses that, appears to me, to justify discrimination against the LGBT ...

Player Linker - FanGraphs Baseball
Link baseball player names to FanGraphs from your blog posts and articles

Damon Linker Misses The Point Entirely On Homophobia
... course the problem is that argument could be made to justify any belief. “There’s a book” that says X therefore X is true. Enter Damon Linker’s ...

OracleVoice: Oracle Weekly Roundup: Leaders, Linkers, & Database 12c Likers
My Fourth of July sunburn was worth it—lucky I was wearing my hat—because I came back from the beach with a great list of story links. That’s ...

Adam Linker: Obamacare doomed? Don’t bet on it - Winston-Salem Journal: Columnists
The world was supposed to end in 2012, according to various misinterpretations of Mayan culture. Then, when time kept ticking along into 2013, ...

Vaccine-Autism Linker Trump to Speak at CPAC, Just as GOP Wants Issue Gone
CPAC announced Friday morning that quadrennial candidate-tease Donald Trump will speak at its convention at the end of the month, an awkwardly-timed ...