Indy10 SASL components

Dear All;
on the IDE Tool Palette I can see the following Indy
sections: Clients, Servers, I/O Handlers, Intercepts
and Misc.  Where do I find the Indy v10 SASL-related
components? Thanks in advance.  I'm glad to see this
server running again.                        Boba TC
0
Utf

found it just a few positions down below,
but still no mentioning of OAuth support.
does Indy v.11 include OAuth 2.0?
0
Utf
8/9/2015 1:58:19 AM
Boba wrote:

> Where do I find the Indy v10 SASL-related components?

On the "Indy SASL" section.

> does Indy v.11 include OAuth 2.0?

There is no Indy 11 yet.  And no, Indy 10 does not support OAuth yet, it
is on the TODO list.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> There is no Indy 11 yet.  And no, Indy 10 does not support
> OAuth yet, it is on the TODO list.

thanks.
0
Utf

Components in Components
I'm finishing up on a component that I've been creating at run-time but thought I'd go ahead and compile it and add it to my palette. The component contains a number of TPersistent components and a couple of TComponents. It's working well, and it compiles OK, but in the Object Inspector each of the TComponent properties has a drop-down control next to it, as if I was supposed to pick a component from a list. What is going on with this? Do I need to define the owner differently, or specify a parent-lik e object? I'd rather it just list the name of the class, like how i...

Indy OAuth2 SASL component
Hi, I posted this on Google+[1] but figured I could make a post here too :) {quote} Google now requires OAuth2 authentication when using IMAP, unless you turn off some scary-sounding security setting on your account. While Indy's IMAP component supports SASL authentication, there was no XOAuth2 SASL component out of the box. Thanks to the new REST stuff in Delphi, the OAuth2 basics where there so just had to tie them together. In case others might find it fruitful, I've shared my results here: https://github.com/lordcrc/IndySASLOAuth2 It includes a SASLXOAuth2 componen...

access control for IDE components
Is there a way to make vcl design-time components private? For example, if my form contains a TTable called Table1, and my code looks like this: TfrMyForm* MyForm1 = new TfrMyForm(this); MyForm1->Table1->DatabaseName = "C:\\temp"; MyForm1->Table1->TableType = ttParadox; MyForm1->Table1->TableName = "Table1.db"; MyForm1->ShowModal(); if (MyForm1->Table1->Active) MyForm1->Table1->Close(); delete MyForm1; ....why am I able to manipulate Table1's database name and table name and tabletype properties? I instead want it to be n...

access control for IDE components
Is there a way to make vcl design-time components private? For example, if my form contains a TTable called Table1, and my code looks like this: TfrMyForm* MyForm1 = new TfrMyForm(this); MyForm1->Table1->DatabaseName = "C:/temp"; MyForm1->Table1->TableType = ttParadox; MyForm1->Table1->TableName = "Table1.db"; MyForm1->ShowModal(); if (MyForm1->Table1->Active) MyForm1->Table1->Close(); delete MyForm1; ....why am I able to manipulate Table1's database name and table name and tabletype properties? I instead want it to be neces...

Component to component method call passing a component reference.
From all investigation this seems like something I should be able to do, but.... I have a stateless component named "n_manager" that through createinstance() gets references to three stateful components named "n_comtest1", "n_comtest2", and "n_comtester". I then wish to call a method on the instance of "n_comtester" passing the references to "n_comtest1" and "n_comtest2". The IDL generated for the "of_test" function I'm calling is: interface n_comtester : n_combase { string of_test...

My component disapeaar when I move it in the IDE
Hi I just finished a couple of components and everything is fine, except when I want to move them with the mouse, in the IDE designer, then they disappear. Sizing the component in the IDE works fine though. I do some Alpha transparency in the component, so I had to handle the WM_PAINT and WM_ERASEBKGND in order to get the parent background without flicker. But there must be something that I haven't done correctly since I have this problem. Anybody know what's involved when a component is moved in the IDE ? Thanks in advance Best regards Asger-P Hi I now...

Components calling other components
Hi, I have a Java component that calls methods on other Java components inside Jaguar (2.0 on NT). To do that I had to insert the Jaguar iiop address in the calling component code. Is there any other way to do that? Maybe some function that gets the current environment (Name Server)? thanks Eduardo Kamada On intercomponent calls, and you can see SVU for an example. You dont need to create a Manager and Session for an intercomponent call, as the in process orb can verify user credentials that were passed to the root component. The intercomponent call would look like ...

How to do a component containing other components
Hello, I try to create a Component from TPanel that contains a tool bar and other components my problem is to access to the tool bar at design time mainly to edit the menu allowing to add a button and after that to access the button itself here's my first version: class PACKAGE TPan_Viewer : public TPanel { private: TToolBar *ToolBar1; TButton* Bout1; protected: public: void __fastcall OnClickButton(TObject *Sender); __fastcall TPan_Viewer(TComponent* Owner); __published: __property TButton* Button={read=Bout1,write=Bout1}; __property TTool...

problem with a component that has other components
Hi ! I am writing a component that has multiple elements inside (edit, buttons etc). I started with TWinControl and then created inside TEdit and other elements. The problem: when window below my component is updated, the Edit does not repaint (looks transparent). Apparently I violate the paint message propagation ... Please help me! Also let me know if there are better ways to make such a control. Boris <Boris Epel> wrote in message news:310889@forums.embarcadero.com... > I started with TWinControl Consider deriving your main component from TPanel or TFrame or some other...

Component displays in IDE but not at run time
I'm building a component. It will be a sort of pagecontrol but some tabs will always be visible and others (transient ones) will be scrollable. I'm starting with a TWinControl, and to simulate the tabs I'm creating another TWinControl and aligning it to the top of the first one. In the IDE I can drop buttons on to either of them and they display and align within the TWinControl. At run time components dropped onto the top aligned WinControl are not displayed. It is (I checked by setting its colour) but not the components. This is the code so far unit nlhPanes; interf...

Could CodeGear make available some IDE Components?
Hello, I know this would make us compete with you guys, but there are some parts from the Delphi 2010 IDE that I would like to recreate on some applications. Or at least someone from your dev would give us some hints on how you created the components. The components I'm taling about is the Tabbed component with the "v" "x" buttons and the form with the pin and the "x" buttons. I'm trying to do them on my own, and right now it's kinda ugly 8) Martin. ...

Hi is there any IDE for creating xpcom components.
Hi All, Is there any IDE for creating and debugging xpcom component. or any plugin for any other IDE. Thanks in advance. Maddy On Dec 11 2007, 10:26=A0pm, MADDY <er.sunilsha...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > Is there any IDE for creating and debugging xpcom component. or any > plugin for any other IDE. > > Thanks in advance. > > Maddy Maddy, I did come across a VC++ wizard for creating XPCOM components http://www.mytools360.com/ I haven't had a chance to try it out yet though. HTH, sidharth ...

Contained Component Display on IDE Form
I will construct a native component based on WQuery. The WQuery based native component will contain a derived WToolbar class declared as a data member. This derived toolbar class has all resources and properties established so IDE property sheet extensions will not will not be required. Is it possible for the IDE form to display the toolbar like the WToolbar component or is this only possible when WToolbar is the base class of the native component. This issue will come up again as I would like to do similar things with combo box based components with WProgressBar and WLabel as c...

Components moving when I resize form in the IDE
Using D2006 I'm modifying a form provided as part of the WPTools demos. For some reason the components move when I resize the form. Its not an Align problem. I've set all Anchors to False. New components behave and don't move around when I resize the form Can anyone suggest a reason why. Roy Lambert "Roy Lambert" wrote: > Using D2006 > > I'm modifying a form provided as part of the WPTools demos. For some > reason the components move when I resize the form. Its not an Align > problem. I've set all Anchors to False. Roy, Do n...

Web resources about - Indy10 SASL components - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

AirAsia disaster: Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in crash
Pilots appear to have reset the computer system's circuit breaker, leading to a series of failures that caused them to lose control of the plane ...

Teardown of iPad Pro reveals revamped component layout
... Apple device teardown on the iPad Pro on Wednesday, revealing a reworked internal design dominated by massive batteries and bespoke audio components. ...

Japan follows US lead in banning certain Takata components
Filed under: Government/Legal , Safety , Japan Like the US, Japan will ban certain Takata's airbag inflators from vehicles in development, and ...

Samsung reportedly lost key iPhone 7 component business
... for Samsung , which is ironic considering the two companies are fierce rivals in the mobile business. The Korean giant produces various components ...

Crew, faulty component caused AirAsia crash
Indonesian investigators said crew action and a faulty component caused the AirAsia jet crash in the Java Sea last year, killing 162 passengers. ...

IDG Contributor Network: Four critical patches for November Patch Tuesday update core Windows and Office ...
Microsoft's November Patch Tuesday brings us four critical updates and eight important patches that attempt to resolve 54 reported vulnerabilities ...

Immigration Law Enforcement: A Vital Component Of National Security And Counterterrorism
While the administration claims that these refugees are being vetted, there is no way to actually screen these people

OLEDWorks finalizes acquisition of key parts of Philips OLED light source components business
OLEDWorks has announced that it has completed the acquisition of key OLED assets and relevant intellectual property from Royal Philips. Manufacturing ...

Teflon Component Tied to Kids' Weight Gain
PFOA, a main component of Teflon, has been linked to increased body fat and faster weight gain in children.