ILINK32 Fatal Error

Dear All;
to my CtrlF9 the IDE responds with
"[ILINK32 Error] Fatal: Could not open Debug\Project1.exe (program still running?)"
pressing CtrlF9 again produces:
"[ILINK32 Error] Fatal: Could not open Debug\Project1.exe (error code 5)"

puzzled...
this is BCB12 (aka BS2009) on W7U.32. Is 2009 compatible with Win7?
0
Utf

[ILINK32 Error] Fatal: Could not open <file>.tds (project already open in IDE?) in a vmWare shared folder
I've installed C++ Builder 2010 into an vmWare virtual machine and given access to the code via a shared folder. This way I maintain my system relatively clean and I avoid installing and installing Builder each time I reinstall my host Windows. However it seems the linker is not capable to create/find the TDS file across the vmware shared folders. I've been playing with the Directories and Conditionals but no combination seems work. Mapping the shared folder does not work. A workaround is to share the host folder and then map that share as a normal unit, but ...

[ILINK32 Error] Error: Error processing module
Hi! I have this error when trying to build a project of mine, using XE2 Update4: {code} [ILINK32 Error] Error: Error processing module [ILINK32 Error] Error: Unable to perform link {code} The project uses some source files from another project that is maintained by a different developer. Since I did an update on those files, I get this message. Whenever I restore the files, build is successful, so it is pretty obvious that something changed in those files that makes linking unsuccessful. But how can I track down which file is the one (out from around 100)? Regarding to the he...

[ilink32 Error] Fatal: Out of memory
We hit a wall with our big project. ilink32.exe 6.70 (XE7) reports out of memory (compiling from IDE). Rebooting the PC used to help but no more. For what I read, it's decade old issue that have never been fixed. Do you have any advises how I may overcome this issue? Is there some fixed, patched (ala IDEFixPack) ilink32.exe version? Tried some old suggestion and use ulink, but getting +italics+ [ulink Error] Error: Invalid (self) relocation to __declspec(dllimport) extern in 'c:\program files (x86)\programming\embarcadero\studio\15.0\lib\Win32\debug\rtl.lib|System.ZLib.pas...

[ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external -- Error message
I have a VCL component compiled using Delphi 2010. This VCL component accesses functions in an external DLL. When I try to use this component in C++ Builder 2010, I get the error message below when compiling: [ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'PdacOpenDatabase' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\PERVASIVE SOFTWARE\PSQL\SDK\PDAC\DELPHI2010\LIB\PB200R2010.LIB|btvtables This only occurs when "Build with runtime packages" is unchecked and only within C++ Builder. If I compile the same basic program in Delphi, it works using runtime packages or not. Any id...

ilink32 fatal error not enough memory
Hi I'm using c++ builder xe4. My project is a vcl application which compiles fine but raise an ilink32 fatal error (not enough memory) at final linking stage. In the old days (BCB6) I had already hit a ilink32 limitation with big projects. Does anybody know if there's still such limitation in XE4 ? Or best, does anybody know which parameter to tweek or any workaround ? Thank you. <eric britz> wrote in message news:658464@forums.embarcadero.com... > > Does anybody know if there's still such limitation in XE4 ? Yes. It's still a problem for some peo...

[ilink32 Error] Fatal: Out of memory [Edit]
We hit a wall with our big project. ilink32.exe 6.70 (XE7) reports out of memory (compiling from IDE). Rebooting the PC used to help but no more. For what I read, it's decade old issue that have never been fixed. Do you have any advises how I may overcome this issue? Is there some fixed, patched (ala IDEFixPack) ilink32.exe version? Tried some old suggestion and use ulink, but getting +[ulink Error] Error: Invalid (self) relocation to __declspec(dllimport) extern in 'c:\program files (x86)\programming\embarcadero\studio\15.0\lib\Win32\debug\rtl.lib|System.ZLib.pas'+ ul...

[ilink32 Error] Fatal: Out of memory [Edit]
We hit a wall with our big project. ilink32.exe 6.70 (XE7) reports out of memory (compiling from IDE). Rebooting the PC used to help but no more. For what I read, it's decade old issue that have never been fixed. Do you have any advises how I may overcome this issue? Is there some fixed, patched (ala IDEFixPack) ilink32.exe version? Tried some old suggestion and use ulink, but getting +[ulink Error] Error: Invalid (self) relocation to __declspec(dllimport) extern in 'c:\program files (x86)\programming\embarcadero\studio\15.0\lib\Win32\debug\rtl.lib|System.ZLib.pas'+ ul...

errors errors errors..

error error error

Error, Error and more errors

Fatal error: database error
On occasion our one of our database servers running at an offsite location starts displaying the following message: Fatal error: database error While this is displayed, users are unable to connect to the database server. Most of the time, the support team there has restarted the server and things then work fine. In one instance we have documented the messages leading up to this error, as follows: 15:13:21 Finished checkpoint: Sat Mar 06 1999 15:13 15:26:19 User:APPdata1 disconnected 15:26:19 Database: \\servername\dir\data1.db stopped 15:26:19 dba:APPdata2 disconnected 15:26:...

Delpi XE2 compile error [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error:
Hi, I am getting the following error when compiling a project ( 32 bit vcl ) It doesn't happen that often and it I can't remember a case when it was repeatable. I have recorded the following messages when a compile fails... [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV0A639D73-R0000000C-0 [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV09909D73-R0000000C-0 I usually just recompile and it works without errors. So I can't reproduce it. But this along with some other strange run time errors that are also not repeatable have me concerned. Unfortunately I haven't documented...

I/O error Fatal error: Unknown device error -- transaction rolled back
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C4166C.3C733A00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Any help on this issue would be helpful. I was seeing an error in one of our applications. I narrowed it down to = a portion of a stored procedure which I have included in the Code = sample. Info from server window: Adaptive Server Anywhere Network Server Version 9.0.1.1751 Note: Database file "c:\aal\dr\data\db\tfl\tfl.db" consists of 1017 = disk fragments Transaction ...

[ilink32 Error] Fatal: Unable to open file Types.obj [Edit]
After doing some work, this error started showing up. I don't know what I did to cause it, other then change some library paths, that were lost during the upgrade from xe2 to xe3. Anybody know how to get around it? This has been addressed elsewhere in the forum, by Remy Lebeau (TeamB) {code} You have two choices: 1) Go into the Project Options and make sure "System" is included in the "Unit scope names" list. 2) change the code to refer to "System.Types" instead of "Types". {code} My project is cbuilder, I'm not sure how System.T...

Web resources about - ILINK32 Fatal Error - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

Command-Line Utilities Index
Show: Delphi C++ Display Preferences Command-Line Utilities Index From RAD Studio Jump to: navigation , search Go Up to C++ Reference C++Builder ...

Unsupported Tools - Andy's Blog and Tools
Andy's Blog and Tools Delphi, C++Builder and other thoughts Skip to content Home IDE Tools DDevExtensions 2.6 IDE Fix Pack 5.1 IDE Fix Pack 2007 ...