IDE Projects list does not Sort projects in Group Project window

CG2010, C++,Default IDE layout, the projects pane on the right, has a
"Sort" icon...no matter what I option choose, it will not sort
list...Jesus, don't you guys check this stuff before you send it out....
0
charles

Automatically load every forms of a project or project group in the IDE
Hi, Do you know an expert or a function in an expert collection like CnPack or GExperts that can automatically force all forms to be opened in the IDE in order to force every components in the DFM to be updated ? Doouble clicking on each form mkes me crazy ;-) Regards, -- Pierre Yager -- Pierre Pierre You can simply select all the forms in the open form dialog but AFAIK you actually have to alter something in the .pas for any changes to be saved so it won't benefit you much. Roy Lambert Andreas Hauslanden is your friend: http://andy.jgknet.de/blog/?page...

Copy a complex project from one project group to another project group? [Edit]
Hi! I have a project group with several projects, where each project contains many different files. What is the most easy, quick and secure (i.e. semi-automatic) method to copy a single project from this project group to another project group? Peter Panino wrote: > Hi! I have a project group with several projects, where each project contains many different files. What is the most easy, quick and secure (i.e. semi-automatic) method to copy a single project from this project group to another project group? Using "add existing project" comes to mind... No, "Add existing ...

Delete projects?? recent projects list
Can't seeem to delete any items from my Recent Project List in VS express 2005. I create my projects on c:\websites, but it appears to put projects code in \mydocuments\vs 2005\projects\ folders....and when I delete th em from here  , they still show up in the list?? How do I delete projects from ever showing up again!! I've been having to do it manually, by quitting the program and finding my host folder and deleting the files that way. Not very elegant, but there you go. IS there a way to do it in the program itself? where is the host folder? is it created by VS 2005 or IIS? ...

Project Group inside a Project Group?
In Delphi, is it possible to have NESTED PROJECTGROUPS, i.e. a Project Group inside a Project Group? Peter Panino wrote: > In Delphi, is it possible to have NESTED PROJECTGROUPS, i.e. a > Project Group inside a Project Group? No, a project group can only hold projects, not other project groups. -- Peter Below (TeamB) It's a pity ... ...

What are these files: Project.ilc, Project.ild, Project.ilf, Project.ils
Hello there, I am using XE c++ builder. What are these files used for? They are in the same directory where the final output (.exe) is. Is there a way to `remove` them after - let`s say - successful compilation/linking? They are Incremental linker files. Turn off the option in your project Options if you do not want them. Larry "Tamas Csabina" wrote in message news:418738@forums.embarcadero.com... Hello there, I am using XE c++ builder. What are these files used for? They are in the same directory where the final output (.exe) is. Is there a way t...

Remove Projects From Project List
Is there a way to remove projects from the existing project list on the start page without editing the registry? C:\Documents and Settings\UserID\My Documents\Visual Studio ProjectsRemove from there.To open again, you need to go to the wwwroot.Zath...

Project Listing
Project Listing - Start page only lists 4 projects Is there a way to have it list more than 4 projects? I have created about 10 projects and I am still only having the last 4 worked on listed. This may be a simple question but I have been confused by this and have not seen a setting anywhere for this. Currently looking for the same solution. If anyone is aware of the setting, please reply. My notebook keeps a long list of projects, but my desktop seems to only keep the last 4, and they're not the last 4 I've opened, AND the dates aren't being updated. Seems like my start page is co...

add projects to a project
hi, just wanted to ask , i have a Class Library project and added for it 2 new Class Library projects now ofcourse when i compile the projects ti give mes 3 dll files and to add it to other projects i have to add the three dlls is there anyway to add only the dll files to the main project dll in compile time..or its just i have to take the three dll and it to my projects Thanks in advance Mahmoud Manasrah Each project under your solution produces its own dll, I don't think there is anyway to combine them at compile time.I could write a signature here, but who'd read it?...

How to change Active Project in Project-Group
Hello, I would like define an active project in my project group. But I would like to maintain it even after close-reOpen Delphi IDE/Project Group. I know I can double click on the project then it remains active, but when I close IDE and open again, I have lost my active project again. Thanks. Am 02.06.2010 09:58, schrieb Terry Yapt: > I would like define an active project in my project group. But I would like to maintain it even after close-reOpen Delphi IDE/Project Group. > > I know I can double click on the project then it remains active, but when I close IDE and op...

Is there a limit to the number of projects a project group?
Delphi 2007 Win32. There are currently 20 projects. If I add an existing project, another one disappears ;-( What's going on and how to circumvent it? TIA Jan Hi, one problem I know is this: If you have two projects with the same name, but in different folders and you want to add them to the same project-group, then you are in trouble. e.g. c:\projects\project1\project1.dpr c:\projects\AnotherProject1\project1.dpr Hi Jan, > Delphi 2007 Win32. > There are currently 20 projects. If I add an existing project, another one > disappears ;-( Based on my ...

Lost selected projects in project group
I don't know this is as a bug or not. When you are working multi-projects in project group, you need to try this issue. I want to sort the projects in project group manually by moving up and down. Now, I have an issue like this. When I'm moving up some projects in project group, everything are working properly. But.... when I try to move down some projects, I will lost the selected projects. So, it so boring when I want to sort the project by moving down some projects directly. If this is as the bug, maybe I need to report this issue in QC, so.. do you think this...

Delphi and C++ projects in the same project group
Really basic one. I have a project that comprises of some BCB / C++ projects and a single Delphi DLL. If it possible to add this Delphi Dll to the BCB project group in BDS 2009, or do I have to open Delphi separately and compile it independently of the BCB project group? Many thanks Mike C Please ignore. I've worked it out. Opened RAD studio instead of BCB or Delphi. This seems to allow me to add my Delphi DLL. Mike C "Mike Collins" <its@TheBottomOfThePost> wrote in message ...

CB2009 Update 3
I made a change to a unit in a Package in my Project Group. I did a make all ( and expected to have to do a Build on the .exe Project in the Project Group ). It appears that the .exe projects know that the unit in the package has changed and will now link the .exe ( like it used to in CB2007 ). I hope it remains consistant. One Happy Camper! Larry "Larry Griffiths" <lgriffiths@cox.net> wrote in message news:122554@forums.codegear.com... >I made a change to a unit in a Package in my Project Group. > I did a make all ( and expected to have to do a ...

Using Ajax Web Projects with WAP projects and WSP Projects
Ok, here's the scoop.  We are using VB.NET and all WAP projects that are running over a .NET 2.0 framework. I guess this place did some sort of conversion with their .NET 1.1 WAP projects so that now it can compile and use the .NET 2.0 framework and so we thank goodness are using at least VS 2005. With that, I have some questions and concerns.  1) If and when we ever try to move our projects from the format of WAP to WSP, can you run both types side by side in the same environment and utilize assemblies from eacy type of web project? 2) Can you run an Ajax Web Project side by si...

Web resources about - IDE Projects list does not Sort projects in Group Project window - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the urban low-income housing buildings called projects, see public housing . For other uses, see Project (disambiguation) . The word project ...

The Project Shrink - Welcome To Shrinkonia.
... about the importance of the environment we work in and the stories we tell, we should have a Set Designer and a Storyteller on our projects. ...

Better Projects
I think this book by Tobias is beautifully written. There is real craftmanship in the prose here. The book is made up of independent self contained ...

Origin Energy locks in floor for oil prices to cut LNG project risk
Origin Energy protects its $24.7 billion liquefied natural gas project in Queensland from further falls in crude oil prices.

Hillary Clinton wants “Manhattan-like project” to break encryption
Enlarge / Hillary Clinton. (credit: Clinton campaign. ) Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has called for a "Manhattan-like project" to ...

Microsoft's answer to Google's Project Loon - Business Insider
Connecting the next one billion users to the internet is a challenge being taken up by multiple technology companies, including Microsoft.

Tutor Perini Awarded Two Civil Construction Projects Totaling $102 Million
... Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, announced today that it has been awarded two civil projects. ...

$3 Million Awarded To Solid-State Sodium Battery Project By ARPA-E
Originally published on EV Obsession. A new solid-state sodium battery development project being worked on by researchers at Iowa State University ...

Ford, Google Reportedly Teaming Up For Driverless Car Project
Just a week after Ford announced it would be joining the auto pack and heading to California to test a driverless car next year, the company ...

Spice up your video project with now affordable Discovery footage
We love the science and nature documentaries on the Discovery Channel. Producers hire some of the world’s best filmmakers, sends them to remote ...