Deploy C++ bildure XE2 application on Amazon(I need help) [Edit]

Hi every one
please,any one can help me about how I can deploy C++ builder XE2 application on Amazon (cloud)
Thanks

Edited by: Arwa Fadel on Dec 3, 2011 6:13 AM
0
Arwa

Application Error Need Help need help bad!!!!!!!!!
Hi I seem to have a huge problem on my hands.  I launched my website MyDesignerResource.com and used visual web developer to create dynamic pages.  I tried to put those on my webpage but everytime you login etc it gives me an application error.  I cannot figure out how setup the asp.net and sql server express 2005.  I tried everything i converted it to a .sql but i do not know what to put in the strings etc.  Could someone walk me through the steps in doing this.  By the way im using godaddy.com for my webhosting and i have a database setup there i just cant tak...

Help needed to deploy application
can anybody gimme an idea abt how to create an automatic setup for my ASP.Net website (Including creating SQL server databases, copying files, creating user accounts etc..) i am looking for something in the lines of the ASP.Net Sample Portal Application setup. It is quite urgent. You may check here for Deploying Applications and Components.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Hi - I'm also looking for advice on creating MSIs. I have been reading the info on MSDN. But I was wondering if there was a handy step-by-step article somewhere. I...

Application Deployment
Greetings all, I am a little frustrated, so please bear with me... On the topic of Smart Client or Intelligent Updater... I have spent the past four days devining the secrets of application deployment. I have achieved some small amount of success in learning how to modify the configuration.xml files in order to install the following: - .NET FRAMEWORK FRAMEWORK 2.0 - POWERBUILDER RUNTIME FILES - SQL ANYWHERE RUNTIME FILES - MY APPLICATION Now I realize that I have to also figure out how to install: - msvcr71.dll - msvcp71.dll - atl71.dll I don't know how to do...

Need help deploying C# website to server
Hi, I have difficulty deploy website to web server. I have the following things. 1. write a simple website in VS08. Only type THIS IS A TEST. 2. Save. Test. It works fine. 3. I BUILD the webstie. I add the website to project deployment. Debug and Release. 4. I copy the files inside the release folder onto the server. 5. When I type the ip address, it says Server Error in '/' Application.   Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from bei...

Help Needed On Registry Editing APIs in C#
Hi, I am using ADVAPI32.DLL'S Registry APIs to edit Registry key. The problem is RegQueryValue API (which reads the Value in a key) does not works. I am getting Length of the data for that value, But not getting the actual data stored in that value. API USED: [DllImport("advapi32.dll", EntryPoint="RegQueryValue")] public static extern int RegQueryValueA(int hKey, string lpSubKey, ref string lpValue, ref int lpcbValue); MY USAGE: string sValue = new string(' ',2048); int sValueLength = sValue.Length; int Res = MyClas...

Need Help---Deploying VB.NET Application ???
Hi y'all. I need your help in my vb.net application.I have a VB.NET application, that is ready to deployed on a target pc. The thing is the target pc doesn't have a .NET framework installed, so I try to include a file called "dotnetfxredist_x86.msm" file from the detected dependencies. But when I build the project it causing errors, saying that :F:\Documents\Visual Studio Projects\Get User IP Address\Get User IP Address.vdproj dotNETFXRedist_x86_enu.msm must not be used to redistribute the .NET Framework.  Please exclude this merge module.The error saying that I have t...

Need help a weird C# application behaviour!
 Hi, I have worked on a C# application which works fine on my local machine on VS debug. I installed a third party component on my PC, but did not include it on this project. Now when I published my application to IIS on a different server than my local host, I get this weird error to do with third party component that I installed on my PC. I can't understand why I get this error if I didn't add this component to this particular project at all at any stage of development. I did a project search on VS on all files for this third party component, but nothing comes up on the search...

Need some help with Deploying my ASP.NET Web Application
I have built a nice little Web App using ASP.NET and VB.NET, and I would like to set it up such that it can be installed by an end user. I've managed to get this far, now what I would like to do is during the install, have a desktop icon with a link to the Page installled as well (ideally to the desktop) Is this possible?? You would create a deployment project that would create an MSI file, which the user would run like any other Setup.exe. The key to installing successfully would be that the user must be an admin on a machine with IIS installed. Here's an article about deploying W...

Need help configuring IIS for PB11 .NET application deployment
What do we need to put in the "Publish Location" of the "Publish" tab for the project ? Also, what do we need to put in the "How application will be installed/launched" section of the "Install/Update" tab ? What's the difference between these two ? Can we use a UNC path in one and a URL in the other, etc. ? Is there any place that clearly describes how to setup IIS 6 for PB11 .NET deployment ? We opened a case with Sybase (Case# 1137-3448).. We were told that the PB11 workstation needed to be be in the same Active Directory doma...

Need help with asp.net 3.5 application deployment
Hello friends, I have have a web application which need to server for 50 or more than 50 customer with diffrent URL. Now my point is what should i prefer whether i put single virtual directory for 50 customer and make settings in Database ? Or make 50 diffrent virtual directory Which one will be better  please suggest? Thanks. sam Making 50 virtual directories will mean that you dont have to do the extra overhead logic for database. But i would also like to suggest a third alternative that is url rewriting. By using url rewriting you can achieve both single virtual directory as...

Need help with deployment using InstallAware (RAD 2010) [Edit]
I am trying to build an install with Install Aware 7 R2 (I want to say ugly things here) and it will not let me build. I am getting an error of List index out of range(1). I have used the Quick Start Wizard and have done screen captures of all of the dialogs that I used. I need help to get this install done for my client. PLEASE HELP!! I can put the screen shots in Attachments if necessary Edited by: Alan Jordan on May 26, 2010 10:53 AM > {quote:title=Alan Jordan wrote:}{quote} > I am trying to build an install with Install Aware 7 R2 (I want to say ugly things here) and it will...

Very confused on how to deploy ASP.NET application to web server
I have been looking through different threads on here in regards to deploying a simple one-page asp.net application on to my web server, however, I am still very confused.  I have a few questions: a) On my Windows 2003 Server, IIS 6, under my web site properties, I don't see where I can change the version of the .NET framework to use.  I recall seeing a tab, but I don't.  I don't see it on my virtual directory properties either.  Where is it?b) I want to deploy my project to, say, c:\somefolder\testproject.  I still don't have a good grasp on whe...

Call To Arms: Need help porting YUICompressor to C#, for Web Deployment Projects.
Hello folks,   there's little doubt out there in the community that Yahoo!'s YUI Compressor is the best minification tool for minifying css and javascript. So, I've started a CodePlex project (http://www.codeplex.com/YUICompressor) to help port the Java version to C# / .NET 3.5.    Once the port for compressing css and javascript has been done, then a custom MSBuild task can be quickly built.    This will allow Web Deployment Projects (which uses MSBuild behind the scenes) to do proper minification AND combine the minified files into a single ...

Delphi XE2 DLL can't be used in C# application [Edit]
For testing I am trying to call a Delphi XE2 DLL (see code) in a C# application (developed in Visual C# 2010 Express). procedure CLP; stdcall; export; begin showmessage('TEST'); end; exports CLP; However when trying to add the DLL as reference to a C# project the following message appears: "A reference to 'D:\temp\test.dll' could not be added. Please make sure that the file is accessible, and that is a valid assembly or COM component." When the same DLL is compiled under Delphi 2010 it works without any problem. Any suggestions how to solve the p...

Web resources about - Deploy C++ bildure XE2 application on Amazon(I need help) [Edit] - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

Would you give up chocolate for better application performance?
Application performance is critical to business performance according to 98 percent of businesses, yet 89 percent of executives say the poor ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 29% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 1.2 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications down 0.2%

Digitimes Research: China touch panel makers increasing investments in niche products and large-size ...
The China International Touchscreen Exhibition (C-Touch) was recently held in Shenzhen, China, featuring a number of local and international ...