Delphi and C++ projects in the same project group

Really basic one.

I have a project that comprises of some BCB / C++ projects and a single
Delphi DLL.  If it possible to add this Delphi Dll to the BCB project group
in BDS 2009, or do I have to open Delphi separately and compile it
independently of the BCB project group?

Many thanks

Mike C
0
Mike

Please ignore.  I've worked it out.  Opened RAD studio instead of BCB or
Delphi.  This seems to allow me to add my Delphi DLL.

Mike C

"Mike Collins" <its@TheBottomOfThePost> wrote in message
0
Mike

IDE Projects list does not Sort projects in Group Project window
CG2010, C++,Default IDE layout, the projects pane on the right, has a "Sort" icon...no matter what I option choose, it will not sort list...Jesus, don't you guys check this stuff before you send it out.... ...

Copy a complex project from one project group to another project group? [Edit]
Hi! I have a project group with several projects, where each project contains many different files. What is the most easy, quick and secure (i.e. semi-automatic) method to copy a single project from this project group to another project group? Peter Panino wrote: > Hi! I have a project group with several projects, where each project contains many different files. What is the most easy, quick and secure (i.e. semi-automatic) method to copy a single project from this project group to another project group? Using "add existing project" comes to mind... No, "Add existing ...

Project Group inside a Project Group?
In Delphi, is it possible to have NESTED PROJECTGROUPS, i.e. a Project Group inside a Project Group? Peter Panino wrote: > In Delphi, is it possible to have NESTED PROJECTGROUPS, i.e. a > Project Group inside a Project Group? No, a project group can only hold projects, not other project groups. -- Peter Below (TeamB) It's a pity ... ...

Automatically load every forms of a project or project group in the IDE
Hi, Do you know an expert or a function in an expert collection like CnPack or GExperts that can automatically force all forms to be opened in the IDE in order to force every components in the DFM to be updated ? Doouble clicking on each form mkes me crazy ;-) Regards, -- Pierre Yager -- Pierre Pierre You can simply select all the forms in the open form dialog but AFAIK you actually have to alter something in the .pas for any changes to be saved so it won't benefit you much. Roy Lambert Andreas Hauslanden is your friend: http://andy.jgknet.de/blog/?page...

C/C++ header in delphi project
Hello, I have client dll for comunication with electronic (card with chip) driver license, but manufacturer give me only header for C/C++ and they don't know for Delphi, C#,... So, can I implement .h files into my Delphi projects or is there any solution how to translate this file to pas file for communication with DLL files for those cards. Here is original .h file: // --------------------------------- // #ifndef __eVehicleRegistrationAPI_h__ #define __eVehicleRegistrationAPI_h__ // --------------------------------- #ifndef SD_API #define SD_API extern "C&...

C/C++ header from Delphi DLL project
I am currently writing a DLL in Delphi XE7 (64-bit) to be called from LabView. This is working fine, but it is cumbersome (and thus prone to errors) to create the LabView function, since it all has to be done by hand. If I could automatically create C header files from my Delphi project, there is a wizard in LabView that can read these and do most of the work for you. According to the Delphi documentation you can turn "C/C++ Output file generation" on but it only appears to work for Delphi packages and not for plain DLL's. Am I missing something? If not, is there any other han...

What are these files: Project.ilc, Project.ild, Project.ilf, Project.ils
Hello there, I am using XE c++ builder. What are these files used for? They are in the same directory where the final output (.exe) is. Is there a way to `remove` them after - let`s say - successful compilation/linking? They are Incremental linker files. Turn off the option in your project Options if you do not want them. Larry "Tamas Csabina" wrote in message news:418738@forums.embarcadero.com... Hello there, I am using XE c++ builder. What are these files used for? They are in the same directory where the final output (.exe) is. Is there a way t...

How to change Active Project in Project-Group
Hello, I would like define an active project in my project group. But I would like to maintain it even after close-reOpen Delphi IDE/Project Group. I know I can double click on the project then it remains active, but when I close IDE and open again, I have lost my active project again. Thanks. Am 02.06.2010 09:58, schrieb Terry Yapt: > I would like define an active project in my project group. But I would like to maintain it even after close-reOpen Delphi IDE/Project Group. > > I know I can double click on the project then it remains active, but when I close IDE and op...

Is there a limit to the number of projects a project group?
Delphi 2007 Win32. There are currently 20 projects. If I add an existing project, another one disappears ;-( What's going on and how to circumvent it? TIA Jan Hi, one problem I know is this: If you have two projects with the same name, but in different folders and you want to add them to the same project-group, then you are in trouble. e.g. c:\projects\project1\project1.dpr c:\projects\AnotherProject1\project1.dpr Hi Jan, > Delphi 2007 Win32. > There are currently 20 projects. If I add an existing project, another one > disappears ;-( Based on my ...

Lost selected projects in project group
I don't know this is as a bug or not. When you are working multi-projects in project group, you need to try this issue. I want to sort the projects in project group manually by moving up and down. Now, I have an issue like this. When I'm moving up some projects in project group, everything are working properly. But.... when I try to move down some projects, I will lost the selected projects. So, it so boring when I want to sort the project by moving down some projects directly. If this is as the bug, maybe I need to report this issue in QC, so.. do you think this...

Delphi .NET C# and Visual Studio C# projects
Can any of the projects between the two C# developments interchangeable? Any tip or recommendation is greatly appreciated. Thanks Andrew Andrew Diabo wrote: > Can any of the projects between the two C# developments interchangeable? Any > tip or recommendation is greatly appreciated. I don't understand you. Do you mean C#Builder (C# personality) projects? C# Personality in C#Builder 1.0, Delphi 2005 and Delphi 2006 can import Visual Studio 2003 projects to BDS project format (simply open the csproj file like you open bdsproj) and also export such BDS projects to...

CB2009 Update 3
I made a change to a unit in a Package in my Project Group. I did a make all ( and expected to have to do a Build on the .exe Project in the Project Group ). It appears that the .exe projects know that the unit in the package has changed and will now link the .exe ( like it used to in CB2007 ). I hope it remains consistant. One Happy Camper! Larry "Larry Griffiths" <lgriffiths@cox.net> wrote in message news:122554@forums.codegear.com... >I made a change to a unit in a Package in my Project Group. > I did a make all ( and expected to have to do a ...

Mixed project C++/Delphi compiles all C++ files (XE5)
I just wonder if I am doing something wrong, but it seems like XE5 compiles too many files all the time... If I make a small change in one of the Delphi units in my mixed project and then want to check it out so I hit debug run (F9), then instead of just compiling the Delphi unit and link it all, XE5 always builds the complete project, which takes a good minute or more. The change could be as small as making a line break after a then statement, which does not even need to be recompiled since there is no active code change... Debugging in this environment makes me nervous, I am forge...

[XE Update 1] .exe in project group does not link in changes made to an earlier package in the project group.
[XE Update 1] .exe in project group does not link in changes made to an earlier package in the project group. I select some packages and the .exe in a project group and then do a "Make". When I run the .exe it does not have the changes made to the packages. I have to do a build on the .exe project to pickup the changes. Is this a bug or is there something else I have to do to get the .exe project to link when I make changes to an earlier package in the project group. Larry Griffiths Kalos Inc. This appears to be related to using background compilation. If I ...

Web resources about - Delphi and C++ projects in the same project group - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

The Project Shrink - Welcome To Shrinkonia.
... about the importance of the environment we work in and the stories we tell, we should have a Set Designer and a Storyteller on our projects. ...

Better Projects
I think this book by Tobias is beautifully written. There is real craftmanship in the prose here. The book is made up of independent self contained ...

Mozilla Corporation software rebranded by the Debian project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mozilla Corporation software rebranded by the Debian project deals with a 2006 software branding dispute and its resolution, between the Mozilla ...

Japan makes final push for Australia’s $50 billion submarines project - AdelaideNow Search Search
JAPAN once again has tried to reassure Australians that they are open to building submarines here and will involve the local industry.

Agile Project Management in a Larger Organisation – Video of my talk
I was recently asked to do a short talk and Q&A for an agile project management meetup in London. You can see the full video here: https://s ...

Grab a project management bundle worth almost $4,000 for $49
New year, new career? If you’re thinking of making a change, this training bundle could have you working as a project manager by 2016. Get all ...

Why some Googlers talk about their risky projects at the start of every meeting
Google's picky employee selection process is the stuff of legend. Once you get the job, you're surrounded by others who also made the cut — ...

Over 12 GW Renewable Energy Projects Now Approved In Philippines
The Philippines will soon have over 600 renewable energy projects operational as it prepares to significantly expand its clean energy infrastructure. ...

Vancouver projects eye affordable housing
Three apartment projects planned along Fourth Plain Boulevard could bring some much-needed affordable housing to the corridor, as well as fill ...

‘The Bastard Executioner’ Axed After One Season On FX; Kurt Sutter Eulogizes His Passion Project & Eyes ...
Kurt Sutter ’s 14th century Sons Of Anarchy follow-up The Bastard Executioner has been canceled after its first season. Rather than allow the ...