CBXE8 - Some Form Designer not listed under "View:" combobox ?

*Embarcadero® C++Builder XE8 Version 22.0.19027.8951 and Indy 10.*
*Window 10 Pro x64*

*QUESTIONS:*

1. Why under Environment Options->Form Designer->Device Manager, I saw "Samsung Galaxy S2" but it is not listed under the IDE's "*View:*" combobox ?

Please advise.
0
GAI

There is no "Forms" tab in "View Page Info"
Name: Masih Yeganeh Email: goodboydotphpatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: There is no "Forms" tab in "View Page Info" Comments: Hello, I think one the most powerful tools in FireFox was the "View Page Info". But it is very limited in FF 3 RC1. Please add it to the main release. Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Hotfix for "Design view does not update HTML" and to "Designer inserts a lot of  "
UPDATE: The download is temporary removed since unfortunately update uncovered latent bug that may cause designer to change URL format in image and hyperlink controls. We are expecting to publish fixed version shortly. A hotfix is available for issues most commontly described as "I make changes in Design view but Source does not get updated" and "After certain actions designer inserts a lot of   in the page". http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?DownloadID=17185 Do not be surprised that update is named Office...

Hotfix for "Design view does not update HTML" and to "Designer inserts a lot of  "
UPDATE: The download is temporary removed since unfortunately update uncovered latent bug that may cause designer to change URL format in image and hyperlink controls. We are expecting to publish fixed version shortly  A hotfix is available for issues most commontly described as "I make changes in Design view but Source does not get updated" and "After certain actions designer inserts a lot of   in the page". http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?DownloadID=17185 Do not be surprised that update is named Of...

"Add View" Dialog doesn't show my models in the "View data class" drop down list.
My models are in a separate project which my MVC Web Application references.   When I go Add -> View, the "Add View" dialog does not contain any of my models.  It does however contain other classes from other referenced projects and libraries.  The MVC Web App compiles cleanly with no errors or warnings and my model types are visible to the controlers.What am I missing? dw Hi I'm following up on this. For now you should be able to work around this by typing the name of the model in the dialog. Jacques Hi Cyberfloatie, Do your models come from an assembl...

Configuring "OS", "Priority", and "Severity" lists
I'm trying to change the values used in a few of the select menus for new and existing bugs. As I understand it, the tables "bug_severity", "op_sys", and "priority" contain possible values for these menus. Each has a column "isactive" that is set to "1" for each value. I assumed that changing this column to "0" would remove the value from the select list without having to remove the entire value from the database. For example, if we are no longer tracking issues for Mac OS 7.x, we could just set those records in the op_...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

"Could not open in Design View. Quote values differently inside a '<% ... "value" ... %>' block."
asp.net 1.1 vs.net 2003 i am working on someone else's asp.net project ... (and not sure under what conditions it was created) for many of the .aspx pages , when i attempt to view in "design" mode, i receive message "Could not open in Design View. Quote values differently inside a '<% ... "value" ... %>' block." what could be going on? Typically this happens when you have double quotes inside double quotes. Try to use double quotes outside and single quotes inside. Also, if you have <% %> as an attribute value, try to enclose it in...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"mail" and "newsgroups" no longer listed under "tools" menu
Hello, As of April 30th I can no longer access my cache of received and sent e-mails that existed in "mail" under the "tools" menu in the main browser window of mozilla ff. The item "newsgroups" is also missing from the "tools" menu. I can still access my incomming e-mail messages from my Comcast Webmail e-mail account but I can no longer access the e-mails sent or received on or before April 30th as they were accessed through the main browser window by clicking "tools" and then "mail". How can I recover this information? Where di...

The different between ""form title" and "page title"

<form id="form" runat="server">
hey i have a very similar problem to this thread http://forums.asp.net/thread/1440587.aspx"Control 'ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_Login1' of type 'Login' must be placed inside a form tag with runat=server. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Control 'ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_Login1' of type 'Login' must be placed inside a form tag with r...

Can't get away from: "Could not open in Design View. Quote values differently inside a '<% ... "value" ... %>' block."
I keep getting this error message when I try to switch to design view. This is the code that is causing it. OnClick="javascript:void(0);ToggleRowDisplay(this,'row<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Equipment_ID") %>');" When I take out this section I can go into design view without a problem. Any ideas?? is the word row has to be there?mess with the best...die like the rest...

All the possible "environment" or "IDE" variables "$(....)" one can use
Good day Is there a list of all the possbile environment or IDE variable names that one can use in Delphi? I am talking about all the identifiers which are put inside $(...) to point to some value. Anything from $(Platform) to $(BDSCOMMONDIR) and in between. I have been searching in help and on the web and have not found any list. I suspect I might be searching for the wrong name. I reckon "Environment Variables" only cover those provided by the OS and also paths that Delphi uses but then there are ones provided by Delphi based on other criteria like "Platform" and &...

Web resources about - CBXE8 - Some Form Designer not listed under "View:" combobox ? - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide