CBXE8 - Android Form Designer's Device template missing, wrong alignment ? [Edit]

*Embarcadero® C++Builder XE8 Version 22.0.19027.8951 and Indy 10.*
*Window 10 Pro x64*

*QUESTIONS:*

1. Why under Environment Options->Form Designer->Device Manager,  "Samsung Galaxy S2" but it is not listed under the IDE's "*View:*" combobox ?

2. At Multi-Device preview, I have captured an image of physical device Samsung Galaxy S2 where my application is running within as shown image link below, why the Samsung Galaxy S2 under Multi-Device Preview is not matching  ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jcaplwg5pz71and/Samsung%20Galaxy%20S2%20Template%20and%20Physical%20Device%20comparison.jpg?dl=0

Please advise.
0
GAI

What's wrong with Firemonkey Style Designer in XE3? [Edit]
Ok, i have tried this with Delphi XE3 Architect Trial version, and now also with full version. and both with different computers... Windows 7 64bit on both.. Problem is with Firemonkey style designer, when ever i open the editor i only get options to load, save and apply styles (the top toolbar), but i dont have Object Tree View (right side area of the editor). Basically there's no way to select a style, or edit, or even know whats inside that style.. Even the radstudio xe3 docWiki (Firemonkey Style Designer) talks about the object tree view and all that, which based on the wiki, looks...

WISH-LIST: What's missing in Delphi (mostly in IDE) [Edit]
Here are things that you MUST add to Delphi 2010: == Undo ========================================== The "Undo" function in the Form Designer is a feature that we are awaiting for, what... not more than 14 years. Since 2009 is still the start of the 21st century, there's no need to hurry. Adding "Undo" by the end of this century would be a desired long-term goal, since it's so damn complicated to implement it. == Method Ordering =============================== When I click Shift+Ctrl+C the class methods are automatically declared in the code. That's...

Third party Delphi component change IDE's font to 'system' typeface [Edit]
Hi I tried to use a third party component http://code.google.com/p/delph-sciter/ after I registered the component and tried to put it onto a form. most part of delphi IDE's font changed to 'system' typeface. I searched over web. looks like some person has the same issue before: http://groups.google.com/group/borland.public.delphi.ide/browse_thread/thread/71849ab73ec37ed2/e4c0cbac0487e919?hl=en&q=delphi+IDE+font&pli=1 Could anyone help this issue? Edited by: John Liuo on Apr 30, 2010 5:45 PM John Liuo wrote: > Hi > I tried to use a third party compo...

Wrong/Incorrect default dictionary for Windows' Mozilla's SeaMonkey (SM) v2.12 spellchecker bug in web pages' forms?
Hi! I currently have four English dictionaries installed (United Kingdom (UK), Canada, United States (US), and Australia). In SM's Appearances -> Spelling, I have its language set to English/United States for its Langauge. When I run a manual spellcheck in web pages' forms, it keeps picking English/UK? I want US' dictionary to be the default. E-mail and newsgroup composers appear to be correct. Is there a bug or something with spellchecker with multiple dictionaries in SeaMonkey v2.12's web browser for its forms? I can't remember if earlier versions h...

I've made all my aspx's codebehind classes derive from a custom class... now VB won't let me edit my files in design view!
What should i do?? The designer must be able to instantiate the base class and invoke visible properties. Common problems are: 1) Base class is not compiled Solution: Build the project Solution: Put base classes in a separate assembly that is compiled and referenced (highly recommended) 2) Base class is abstract Solution: make the base class non-abstract 3) Base class throws an exception in the constructor when designer tries to create it Solution: Use logic so code is not executed (Site or Context is useful for this) Solution: Use exception handler to ensure const...

Difference between ASE 12.5.1 Developer's Edition and non-Developer's Edition
I am looking for differences between the free developers edition of ASE12.5.1 and the regular ASE 12.5.1. I noticed the OCS-12_5 in the Developer's Edition does not have the include directory and the lib directory only has the .so files and not the .a files. Any help? On Thu, 20 May 2004 21:02:05 -0700, wrote: > I am looking for differences between the free developers edition of > ASE12.5.1 and the regular ASE 12.5.1. I noticed the OCS-12_5 in the > Developer's Edition does not have the include directory and the lib > directory only has the .so files and not...

Why template device filter (of a device specific) keeps changing to NONE in form designer view
It is still there in HTML view but keeps changing to NONE in form designer view. Annoying. I am using VS2003....

It's good, but it's missing something...
Name: Fiend Product: Minefield Summary: It's good, but it's missing something... Comments: Support for skins and addons isn't all that good. Not enough extra features. Also, why isn't it firefox any more? Minefield... Anyway. It's much better than the old versions in quite a few ways, like the extended url bar search thing (NICE) and such. There were a few cool skins out there, but not many. Anyway, great build! Also, a few websites that would normally allow firefox don't allow this version! like my email provider! -Fiend. Browser Details: Mozi...

What's wrong with this template?
I have an issue about code template like shown below. After save it to the IDE then tried to use it, I got something strange. I cannot write the code in the first point. I thought it caused by conflict of memory, but... after restart my Delphi and tried to call it, I still cannot write the code in first point. It seems that IDE always reset the text of first point. {code} <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <codetemplate xmlns="http://schemas.borland.com/Delphi/2005/codetemplates" version="1.0.0"> <template name...

Can't figure out what's wrong with mail URL's
I have a problem in that when I click a URL within my mail client (Mozilla Thunderbird) - it downloads HTML and then displays it in IE with an address of C:\Documents and Settings\my name\Local Settings\Temp\name of HTML file This means that none of the associated images etc are displayed. The only way I can get the site to load properly is to copy and paste the URL into IE directly. Previously I was using Mozilla Firebird as my default browser. Anyone know what is going on here? Thanks! XP Pro SP1, IE 6.0, Mozilla Thunderbird 0.4 Paul Jackson <jackson.p.g@ayte...

AV in module 'rtl180.bpl' when loading a FMX form in XE4 designed in XE3 [Edit]
Hello Folks! I do have a FMX project implemented in Delphi XE3, which I currently try to migrate to Delphi XE4. All the of DMOs & FRMs worked fine with the exception of one called +TfrmAppointment+. When I try to load this form in the IDE I get an access violation: Access violation at address 501524CC in module 'rtl180.bpl' I thought it had to do with the changes to Margins & Padding in XE4 and changed the FMX file with a text editor for the memo controls. I used Margins instead of Padding for the memo controls. But that did not solve the problem. The form +TfrmAppointme...

Changing template field in Gridview's currently edited row based on another template field
Hi, I have a gridview, and when editing a row I have some textboxes and a drop down list. I want to change the value (and perhaps activate) of one of the textboxes based on what is selected in the drop down list.  So far I have got this far...   Protected Sub DDLDynamicEdit_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Dim ddl As DropDownList = CType(sender, DropDownList) lblTemp.Text = CStr(ddl.SelectedItem.Text) End Sub I also turned on autopostback for this dropdownlist. This will change a textbox (lblError) on the page to th...

What's wrong with 'licencing'?
In the message "Code Red: The Conspiracy - A Lone Theory" John Ward speculated a conspiracy in which a Government uses CodeRed to gain licence and effectively control internet access. The funny thing is that if you remove the government from this equation, then I don't see what is wrong with this model. If the ISP refuses to allow infected systems to access its network then the problem is dead. So allow the ISP's to use downloadable applets to scan for virus/trojans. Privacy concerns would be covered by the threat of bad publicity that would follow any dete...

There's a village somewhere that's missing its idiot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI8UPHMzZm8&feature=player_embedded -- Strong Bo "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." -- from movie Billy Madison "Strong Bow" <strongbow@nospam.invalid> wrote in message news:516002@forums.embarcad...

Replace 1's and 0's in a gridview column with Yes's and No's
Is it possible to change the display of a column in a gridview to show a Yes for all 1's and a No for 0's that display in a particular column of a gridview bound to a database?  If so, can someone share the way with me?  I am using ASP.NET 2.0 with VB Code Behind.  Thanks One way you can do is thrrough  CASE in your select statement: Select YesNoColumn= CASE yourColumn WHEN 1 THEN 'Yes' WHEN 0 THEN 'No' ELSE '' END FROM YourtableLimno <Columns>     <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="yourHeader" SortExpression="yourDataField"> ...

Web resources about - CBXE8 - Android Form Designer's Device template missing, wrong alignment ? [Edit] - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide