Access Violation in IDE [Edit]

Thank you..

By the way; I am having problems with my IDE..Sometimes it would just get stuck while I am coding and a message of access violation pops up. Is there an update as far as you know?
0
Muhammad

<Muhammad Tailounie> wrote in message news:122180@forums.codegear.com...

> By the way; I am having problems with my IDE..Sometimes it would just
> get stuck while I am coding and a message of access violation pops up.
> Is there an update as far as you know?

You did not say which version of C++Builder you are using, or what the AV
says.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> <Muhammad Tailounie> wrote in message news:122180@forums.codegear.com...
>
> > By the way; I am having problems with my IDE..Sometimes it would just
> > get stuck while I am coding and a message of access violation pops up.
> > Is there an update as far as you know?
>
> You did not say which version of C++Builder you are using, or what the AV
> says.
>
> --
> Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

I am using C++Builder 2007. The AV is just silent, nothing at all on its part..
0
Muhammad