Web APIs documentation meeting Friday at 10 AM PST #5

The Web APIs documentation meeting is Friday at 10 AM Pacific Time (see =
http://bit.ly/APIdocsMDN for your time zone). Everyone's welcome to =
attend; if you're interested in ensuring that all Web APIs are properly =
documented, we'd love your input.

We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here:

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/WebAPI-docs-2015-01-16.

If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to =
the agenda.

We look forward to seeing you there!

If you're unable to attend but have been working on documentation =
related to APIs, please add notes to the agenda about what you've been =
doing so we can share your progress.

Eric Shepherd
Developer Documentation Lead
Mozilla Developer Network
Blog: http://www.bitstampede.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/sheppy

0
Eric
1/14/2015 10:25:05 PM
mozilla.dev.webapi 565 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Web APIs documentation meeting Friday at 10 AM PST
The Web APIs documentation meeting is Friday at 10 AM Pacific Time (see = http://bit.ly/APIdocsMDN for your time zone). Everyone's welcome to = attend; if you're interested in ensuring that all Web APIs are properly = documented, we'd love your input. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/WebAPI-docs-2014-11-07. If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to = the agenda. We look forward to seeing you there! If you're unable to attend but have been working on documentation = related ...

Web APIs documentation meeting 10 AM PST on Friday!
The Web APIs documentation meeting is Friday at 10 AM Pacific Time (see = http://bit.ly/APIdocsMDN for your time zone). Everyone's welcome to = attend; if you're interested in ensuring that all Web APIs are properly = documented, we'd love your input. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/WebAPI-docs-2015-01-06. If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to = the agenda. We look forward to seeing you there! If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to = the ag...

Web APIs documentation meeting Friday at 10 AM PST
The Web APIs documentation meeting is Friday at 10 AM Pacific Time (see http://bit.ly/APIDocsMeeting for your time zone). Everyone's welcome to attend; if you're interested in ensuring that all Web APIs are properly documented, we'd love your input. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/WebAPI-docs-2014-06-06. If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to the agenda. We look forward to seeing you there! -- Eric Shepherd Developer Documentation Lead Mozilla Blog: http://www.bitst...

The Web APIs documentation meeting is Friday at 10 AM Pacific Time (see http://bit.ly/APIdocsMDN for your time zone). Everyone's welcome to attend; if you're interested in ensuring that all Web APIs are properly documented, we'd love your input. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/WebAPI-docs-2014-11-07. If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to the agenda. We look forward to seeing you there! If you're unable to attend but have been working on documentation related to AP...

Web APIs documentation meeting 10 AM PST on Friday!
The Web APIs documentation meeting is Friday at 10 AM Pacific Time (see = http://bit.ly/APIdocsMDN for your time zone). Everyone's welcome to = attend; if you're interested in ensuring that all Web APIs are properly = documented, we'd love your input. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/WebAPI-docs-2015-01-06. If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to = the agenda. We look forward to seeing you there! If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to = the ag...

Web APIs documentation meeting Friday at 10 AM PST #4
The Web APIs documentation meeting is Friday at 10 AM Pacific Time (see = http://bit.ly/APIdocsMDN for your time zone). Everyone's welcome to = attend; if you're interested in ensuring that all Web APIs are properly = documented, we'd love your input. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/WebAPI-docs-2015-01-16. If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to = the agenda. We look forward to seeing you there! If you're unable to attend but have been working on documentation = related ...

Web APIs documentation meeting Friday at 10 AM PST #3
The Web APIs documentation meeting is Friday at 10 AM Pacific Time (see = http://bit.ly/APIdocsMDN for your time zone). Everyone's welcome to = attend; if you're interested in ensuring that all Web APIs are properly = documented, we'd love your input. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/WebAPI-docs-2015-01-02 If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to = the agenda. We look forward to seeing you there! If you're unable to attend but have been working on documentation = related t...

Web APIs documentation meeting Friday at 10 AM PDT #5
The Web APIs documentation meeting is Friday at 10 AM Pacific Time (see http://bit.ly/APIdocsMDN for your time zone). Everyone's welcome to attend; if you're interested in ensuring that all Web APIs are properly documented, we'd love your input. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/WebAPI-docs-2015-04-03 If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to the agenda. We look forward to seeing you there! If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to the agenda. Also,...

Web resources about - Web APIs documentation meeting Friday at 10 AM PST #5 - mozilla.dev.webapi

GNU Free Documentation License - Wikipedia
GNU Free Documentation License ( GFDL eller GNU FDL ) är en upphovsrättslig licens vars syfte är att befrämja spridning och utveckling av textdokument. ...

Facebook Tweaks Documentation For Developers
Facebook continued its focus on developers with its release Thursday of improved documentation for FQL and the software-development kits for ...

Making Our Documentation Better
Over the past several months, our engineering team has been working on improving the quality of our documentation. Today, we are excited to announce ...

Facebook shares new documentation for local currency pricing, sets migration for Q3
Facebook today provided updates regarding its transition from Credits to local currency pricing. The company offered new documentation for game ...

Emergent Documentation: One way that Agile is very different from Waterfall.
(from a 2012 email) One of the questions I always get around the use of Agile is, how do you do the documentation? Many people are very uncomfortable ...

BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store on ...
Get BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

Documentation in Software Development
There is currently a trend to produce “just enough” documentation in software development. We should however not forgot that what we might estimate ...

The Documentation Dilemma
Back when 37signals was consulting, we gradually weaned ourselves off of documentation. It’s normal practice in the design world to produce lots ...

Apple publishes OS X Mavericks and iOS 7 Core Technologies Overview documentation
A new developer document posted to Apple’s website today details the technologies that power OS X Mavericks. The 36-page document includes information ...

Facebook Releases ThreatExchange API Documentation
... information about malware and other security threats, and the social network announced Friday that the application-programming-interface documentation ...