Web Service Error #7

Hi I my name is Ryan, I have build a web service but when I deployed it using Add Web Service in ASP.NET it generates error like this:

Parser Error body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px} b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px} H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red } H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon } pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em} .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;} .version {color: gray;} .error {margin-bottom: 10px;} .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not create type 'nmExcelOp_WebService.ExcelOp_WebService'.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ WebService Language="C#" CodeBehind="~/App_Code/ExcelOp_WebService.cs" Class="nmExcelOp_WebService.ExcelOp_WebService" %>

Source File: /TargetBySalesman_WebApplication_dev/ExcelOp_WebService.asmx    Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

I already tried fixing the namespace and checking the framework that IIS used but nothings change.

can you guys help me please.

Best Regards,

Ryan

0
ryanrei

 can u post ur code.. but before remove that class in ur webservice tag..

0
anup1252000
4/30/2009 7:23:36 AM

 can u post ur code.. but before remove that class in ur webservice tag..

0
anup1252000
4/30/2009 7:30:51 AM

Hi guys I finally made that WebService, but the thing is, the web service worked well when I debug it under VS.NET but when I tried to put it on my local IIS and I try to access it--for example, when I type the address http://localhost/MyWebService/WS_service1.asmx, it gave Cannot Find Server Error--The Page Cannot Be displayed. What happened? the IIS is working well, I don't know why, maybe from any of you guys could figure it out some ways for me perhaps, any help I appreciate thanks.

Best Regards,

Ryan

0
ryanrei