sending utf-8 data to .net web service from delphi

Hi

I have a .net web service and i use delphi client to work with it , When i read information from my web service every thing is OK and i can easily get unicode data from my web service but when i want to send my unicode data to my web service all of unicode data changes to ???? ????????? ...
I have this problem in delphi because when sending my unicode data directly from IE to web service it work correctly .
Please Help me if u can .
Thanks and Best Regards
0
imgharavi

i had same problem, and after wasting couple of time find the solution.

after importing WSDL file bye WSDL Importer, replace this function :
function GetyouserviceSoap(UseWSDL: Boolean; Addr: string; HTTPRIO: THTTPRIO): youserviceSoap;
const
defWSDL = 'http://localhost:82/youservice/youservice.asmx?WSDL';
defURL = 'http://localhost:82/youservice/youservice.asmx';
defSvc = 'youservice';
defPrt = 'youserviceSoap';
var
RIO: THTTPRIO;
begin
Result := nil;
if (Addr = '') then
begin
if UseWSDL then
Addr := defWSDL
else
Addr := defURL;
end;
if HTTPRIO = nil then
RIO := THTTPRIO.Create(nil)
else
RIO := HTTPRIO;
try
Result := (RIO as youserviceSoap);
if UseWSDL then
begin
RIO.WSDLLocation := Addr;
RIO.Service := defSvc;
RIO.Port := defPrt;
end else
RIO.URL := Addr;
finally
if (Result = nil) and (HTTPRIO = nil) then
RIO.Free;
end;
end;
with this one :
[...]
RIO.HTTPWebNode.UseUTF8InHeader := true;
end else
RIO.URL := Addr;
finally
if (Result = nil) and (HTTPRIO = nil) then
RIO.Free;
end;
end;
actually you must add "RIO.HTTPWebNode.UseUTF8InHeader := true;" to your code
-yasak
0
yasak

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

send data from web service to local computer, using web services.
hii have a web application, on web server , and a database on my local computer in my office.i want to send data from my web pages to my local database.i think one way is using web services.i used that, but it has permission errors.that web service have this error :  Server Error in '/in' Application. Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: BC30180: Keyword does not name a type.Source Err...

create valid xml to send to web service based on the schema provided by web service
Problem: I have a web page which is being populated from a dataset containing multiple tables.  I now need to call a web service and send the majority of this data to be incorporate into a mainframe system.  I have been supplied with the schema that the web service will be using to validate the data.  I am new to web services and I am not sure how to take my existing dataset and transform it into an xml document that matches the schema I was provided with. There is a main schema with an element which is a custom complex type.  This custom type consists of an element whi...

Consuming a .NET web service in Delphi 2010 using a service reference
Hi, I've been asked to modify one of my existing applications (D2010 Win32) to interact with a web service written under VS2010/.Net 4. The information I have so far is :- "As communication is secured by .NET WsHttpBinding data encrypting, In order to consume it you have to add to your application a Service Reference (not a web reference) that joins the service available at the URL: http://ctm.mobilling.it/SmsComApi/Sms.svc . Assuming that the binding created in your app.confing is named "WSHttpBinding_ISms" you have to instantiate a client as shown below: {c...

Troubleshoot Web Service; Ajax AutoComplete events do not appear to not fire; Ajax web service appears to not work. .NET
Folks, I had the situation that Ajax AutoComplete events in the web service did not fire after I copied a project out of a folder, renamed it and moved it to a server. The fix was hard to find but easy to solve. I had some web service modules in an ASMX file that provided AutoComplete entries -- i.e., after the user keys in 2 or 3 characters, the list of possible entries with those leading characters is displayed for the user to select. To solve the problem, look at the web service's directive, not the code-behind or the ASMX designer.  Do a right-mouse-click...

.NET Web Service and Non .NET programe
When we develop a web service by VB.NET. Then i use visual basic, Microsoft access, asp. Can these stuff access to my web service ? Means you want to access Webserver developed in VB.NET in ASP application?Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

.NET Web Service Proxy (EasySoap vs .NET)
Greetings all, I was provided with a URL for a web service that is password protected. I saved the WSDL file from the browser and am attempting to create a .NET Web Service Proxy to use it. When I select EasySoap for the 'Web Service Selection', I see one service ('Services') and five 'Structures' (which is the number of 'methods' that I am expecting to see). But when I select .NET, I still see one service (named differently) and only one structure. Four of the structures are missing. Is there something else I need to do to view the four ...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

How to call .net web service from Java web application?
Hi all,  I have a vb .net web service.How do i call .net web service from Java web application?What all resources I need?Can you please provide a sample application where a java application is invoking methods of .net web service? Thank you Hi, First I am not familiar with java language, but web services are universal operating system and language independent. It doesn't matter where the services is or in what language is written you just invoke it  and it gives you "replay".  Probably you must reffer to java consuming web services.   Regard...

Web resources about - sending utf-8 data to .net web service from delphi - asp.net.xml-web-services

Sending/receiving relationship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sending/receiving relationship is one in which a public school district sends some or all of its students to attend the schools of another ...

CHVRCHES - Dear guys, Please stop sending us emails like... - Facebook
Dear guys, Please stop sending us emails like this. This is one of the more polite ones. Other recent classics include "I'm going to give her ...

[...] Facebook Prevents Users From Sending Suspicious Friend Requests To Strangers, Inside Facebook [...] ...
Facebook has begun implementing new security measures to prevent friend request spamming. Some users are being shown a “This Request Can’t Be ...

A better experience for sending Tweets and DMs - Twitter Blog
... panel New Tweet panel in da...... Skip to main content Blog Got an account? Sign in Search form Search &nbsp A better experience for sending ...

How to Go From Working 60 Hours a Week to 40 By Sending 2 Emails a Week
I’m convinced 95% of cubicle workers who work over 60 hours a week constantly can cut it down to 40-45 hours by sending 2 emails a week to their ...

Emoticon and Emoji Box for iPhone -Save Emoticons,emoji,pic and images for Sending Message! 200 FREE ...
Get Emoticon and Emoji Box for iPhone -Save Emoticons,emoji,pic and images for Sending Message! 200 FREE emoticons and emojis - on the App Store. ...

Thanks for sending an iPhone4 and Sim T-Mobile but ... - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... that's probably not going to work. (also, I'm sticking with the iPod touch).

Hannity Debate: Should America be Sending Foreign Aid to Egypt? - YouTube
On Fox News on March 4, 2013, Jay Sekulow and Mark Hannah debate whether the US should be providing aid to Egypt in the wake of its revolution, ...

'It was scary': widow speaks out as Muslim cleric pleads guilty to sending offensive letters to families ...
The young widow of fallen Australian soldier Brett Till still recalls the fear that came after she opened a letter sent to their home that labelled ...