send data from web service to local computer, using web services.

hi

i have a web application, on web server , and a database on my local computer in my office.
i want to send data from my web pages to my local database.
i think one way is using web services.
i used that, but it has permission errors.

that web service have this error :

Server Error in '/in' Application.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30180: Keyword does not name a type.

Source Error:

Line 31:     <System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CompilerGlobalScopeAttribute()>  _
Line 32:     Public Class Global_asax
Line 33:         Inherits in.Global
Line 34:
Line 35:         Private Shared __initialized As Boolean = false

Source File: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\in\acb7f2cf\6832ce47\x_x75po0.0.vb    Line: 33

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\in\acb7f2cf\6832ce47\x_x75po0.0.vb(33) : error BC30180: Keyword does not name a type.

        Inherits in.Global
                 ~~

Line 1:    '------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Line 2:    ' <autogenerated>
Line 3:    '     This code was generated by a tool.
Line 4:    '     Runtime Version: 1.1.4322.573
Line 5:    '
Line 6:    '     Changes to this file may cause incorrect behavior and will be lost if
Line 7:    '     the code is regenerated.
Line 8:    ' </autogenerated>
Line 9:    '------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Line 10:
Line 11:   Option Strict Off
Line 12:   Option Explicit On
Line 13:
Line 14:   Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic
Line 15:   Imports System
Line 16:   Imports System.Collections
Line 17:   Imports System.Collections.Specialized
Line 18:   Imports System.Configuration
Line 19:   Imports System.Text
Line 20:   Imports System.Text.RegularExpressions
Line 21:   Imports System.Web
Line 22:   Imports System.Web.Caching
Line 23:   Imports System.Web.Security
Line 24:   Imports System.Web.SessionState
Line 25:   Imports System.Web.UI
Line 26:   Imports System.Web.UI.HtmlControls
Line 27:   Imports System.Web.UI.WebControls
Line 28:
Line 29:   Namespace ASP
Line 30:
Line 31:       <System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CompilerGlobalScopeAttribute()>  _
Line 32:       Public Class Global_asax
Line 33:           Inherits in.Global
Line 34:
Line 35:           Private Shared __initialized As Boolean = false
Line 36:
Line 37:           Public Sub New()
Line 38:               MyBase.New
Line 39:               If (ASP.Global_asax.__initialized = false) Then
Line 40:                   ASP.Global_asax.__initialized = true
Line 41:               End If
Line 42:           End Sub
Line 43:       End Class
Line 44:   End Namespace
Line 45:
function OnToggleTOCLevel1() { var elemSrc = window.event.srcElement; var elemLevel2 = document.all(elemSrc.level2ID); if (elemLevel2.style.display == 'none') { elemLevel2.style.display = ''; if (elemSrc.usesGlyph == '1') elemSrc.innerHTML = '6'; } else { elemLevel2.style.display = 'none'; if (elemSrc.usesGlyph == '1') elemSrc.innerHTML = '4'; } }

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

any suggestion?

regards

0
aliass

Changing URL in web.config for web service
I added a web reference to asmx file. In web.config - it adds - undefinedadd key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test/CoreServices.asmx I then change it to <add key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test2/CoreServices.asmx"/> But CoreService.CoreServices still looks for http://test/CoreServices.asmx.  What else do i have to change? I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ So no ...

create valid xml to send to web service based on the schema provided by web service
Problem: I have a web page which is being populated from a dataset containing multiple tables.  I now need to call a web service and send the majority of this data to be incorporate into a mainframe system.  I have been supplied with the schema that the web service will be using to validate the data.  I am new to web services and I am not sure how to take my existing dataset and transform it into an xml document that matches the schema I was provided with. There is a main schema with an element which is a custom complex type.  This custom type consists of an element whi...

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

Is web services a part of web Service?

New to web services, why does PB10 web service proxy wizard say there are no services?
here... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl oops typo... still doesn't show any services though... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/2005-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl "Chance" <chance@booklog.com> wrote in message news:43b44cb3$1@forums-1-dub... > here... > > http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl > Upgraded to 10.2x and now seems to be working...at least it created the proxy. "Chance" <chance@booklog.co...

What action by a web service requires an app to update their web reference to a Web Service
I create a web reference to a web service in my aspx web application which returns an XML object. If the owner of the web service makes a change to their object am I required to do an update web reference? What if I dont use the information from the new object? thanks Larry You should make the change only if the contract b/w the two has changed (e.g. parameters, return values), etc.-Mathew Nolton Website=www.cybral.com Email=mnolton@cybral.com Blog=weblogs.asp.net/mnolton If the web service now returns a new element and my class reference doesn't match their new class ref...

Can you call a web service from a web service?
I am trying to create a web service that itself consumes a 3rd party web service outside of our corporate firewall - so basically a web service consuming another web service.  I can consume this outside web service directly in an ASP.NET application without a problem.  But because the code is long and cumbersome, I wanted to provide our GUI developers an easy way to get all of the data they need from one source.  So I thought I could create an internal web service that would do a lot of things (query internal systems, for example) as well as consuming this external service.&nb...

Web Service invoking another Web Service
hello, I have a web service and I have to consume another web method of some other web service. I have to do everything through code. [I cannot use "Add Web Reference" utility in the VS.NET]. I am using C# for coding the web service. Thanks in advance. Phanikum Yep, You could do that! Basically you have to use WSDL.exe http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cptools/html/cpgrfWebServicesDescriptionLanguageToolWsdlexe.asp Once you have proxyclass in a file from WSDL.EXE, make an assembly and use that in your app! Sreedharhtt...

Web resources about - send data from web service to local computer, using web services. - asp.net.xml-web-services

Computer Show

Bureau of Meteorology computers breached, ABC reports
Australia's Bureau of Meteorology has reportedly had its computer systems breached.

Queensland police officer suspended for computer hack
Officer allegedly accessed confidential information on police computers.

GCHQ accused of "persistent" illegal computer hacking
... GCHQ the UK version of the NSA has engaged in "persistent" illegal hacking. The targets of the intelligence agency's surveillance include computers ...

Google's new computer 'vision' tech is very cool and somewhat terrifying
... tap into Google's smart "machine learning" service that can identify objects, including faces and emotions. Cloud Vision solves a hard computer ...

Asustek Computer to reorganize system business group
Asustek Computer, to cope with drastic changes in business environment, will reorganize its System Business Group to two new business units: ...

Step aside Gershwin: Computer-generated musical to premiere in London
Computers might be ideal productivity companions, but sometimes they need to express their creative side too. They produce music, design knitwear, ...

Microsoft Is Teaching Computers to See Like People
The company's researchers are developing systems that process visual information like humans and can answer questions about a photo's content. ...