one web service controlling other web service throught a threading

I am creating multiple web service on the fly but I want the main web service which contains a thread to control other web services. is this possible to do, a small code example would help me a lot.

The whole purpose of this is to control multiple devices over the internet from the Server. So every time a user install a device a new web service would be created on the fly and would be control by the main web service’s thread.
I am open for other ideas of tacking this problem. I am stuck here for a longest time....
Thank you in advance....
0
a_jeff

take a look at ASync web service calls. Matt Powell of Microsoft has written a number of articles on the subject....it doesn't really answer your question but reading the articles may plant the seeds of another approach to the problem. if you do a search on msdn "matt powell" you will find the articles i am referring to.

-Mathew Nolton
-Mathew Nolton

Website=www.cybral.com

Email=mnolton@cybral.com

Blog=weblogs.asp.net/mnolton
0
matiasn
12/23/2003 4:31:24 PM
Thank you Mathew Nolton for taking the time to respond to my problem.
0
a_jeff

multiple web services vs one web service?
Hi,Can someone tell me in term of performance and flexibility which approach is better: Using multiple web services within an application, each web service contains only 1 web method VS using a single Web Service with multiple web methods..(each web method will retrieve data from  the database and populate the Web form). I want to know if it is better to transform each web method to web service or to regroup all web methods in only one Web Service.Thanks in advance. Use one WebService. For each Web Service you'll need a WebReference in VS. 1 WebService = 1 WebReference ...

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

one web which have thread controlling multiple web service
I am new to web service and I have a problem with threading concept. I need to have a web service containning a thread and controlling other web serive. The other web service would created on the fly. is this possible ?...

Is web services a part of web Service?

New to web services, why does PB10 web service proxy wizard say there are no services?
here... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl oops typo... still doesn't show any services though... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/2005-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl "Chance" <chance@booklog.com> wrote in message news:43b44cb3$1@forums-1-dub... > here... > > http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl > Upgraded to 10.2x and now seems to be working...at least it created the proxy. "Chance" <chance@booklog.co...

What action by a web service requires an app to update their web reference to a Web Service
I create a web reference to a web service in my aspx web application which returns an XML object. If the owner of the web service makes a change to their object am I required to do an update web reference? What if I dont use the information from the new object? thanks Larry You should make the change only if the contract b/w the two has changed (e.g. parameters, return values), etc.-Mathew Nolton Website=www.cybral.com Email=mnolton@cybral.com Blog=weblogs.asp.net/mnolton If the web service now returns a new element and my class reference doesn't match their new class ref...

Web Service invoking another Web Service
hello, I have a web service and I have to consume another web method of some other web service. I have to do everything through code. [I cannot use "Add Web Reference" utility in the VS.NET]. I am using C# for coding the web service. Thanks in advance. Phanikum Yep, You could do that! Basically you have to use WSDL.exe http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cptools/html/cpgrfWebServicesDescriptionLanguageToolWsdlexe.asp Once you have proxyclass in a file from WSDL.EXE, make an assembly and use that in your app! Sreedharhtt...

Can you call a web service from a web service?
I am trying to create a web service that itself consumes a 3rd party web service outside of our corporate firewall - so basically a web service consuming another web service.  I can consume this outside web service directly in an ASP.NET application without a problem.  But because the code is long and cumbersome, I wanted to provide our GUI developers an easy way to get all of the data they need from one source.  So I thought I could create an internal web service that would do a lot of things (query internal systems, for example) as well as consuming this external service.&nb...

Web resources about - one web service controlling other web service throught a threading - asp.net.xml-web-services

Talk:Controlling for a variable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of the WikiProject Statistics , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of statistics on Wikipedia. If ...

Controlling What You Share on Timeline - Facebook
Facebook and Privacy hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Controlling What You Share on Timeline geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text hier lesen. ...

VidReverse-Reverse Video by controlling video speed and by adding your own music to video easily on the ...
Get VidReverse-Reverse Video by controlling video speed and by adding your own music to video easily on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

Controlling a Computer with Eyes - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Some folks know I work with assistive technology, and this shot is one from many I took in the last few days at a conference in Phoenix. This ...

4 year old little girl feeding and controlling 6 pitbulls - YouTube
As you see this video check out this other video of 2 kids playing with 3 huge pitbulls they just met in a pet store : https://www.youtube.c ...

Controlling the minds of cockroaches using Microsoft's Xbox Kinect
Late last year, you were introduced to real, live, remote-controlled cockroaches. Well, the insect hackers at the North Carolina State University ...

CONTROLLING CHAOS: Twitter's Wild Ride From Doodle To IPO
CONTROLLING CHAOS: Twitter's Wild Ride From Doodle To IPO Business Insider Australia “We apologise if the following profile lacks our usual ...

Matthew Leveson's boyfriend was controlling, inquest hears
A fortnight before Matthew Leveson disappeared, his boyfriend told another man: 'If I wasn't with Matt, I'd be with you'.

Dying to be clean: The new technique for controlling feral cats
Cleanliness may be next to godliness unless you're a feral cat, in which case, cleanliness may get you a place next to god. In kitty heaven, ...

Fears Of Telstra controlling NBN - Nextgen - AAPT - Optus - HarbourIT - Budde
The NBN was supposed to create a level playing field, but there are fears that Telstra could still exert bottleneck control over access to customers, ...