How to use a ColdFusion client to a WSE .NET web service?

How to use a ColdFusion client to a WSE .NET web service?

thanks

0
danielliu888

How to use a PHP client to a WSE .NET web service?
I'm using username token without encryption WSE 3 features on my web service.  How can a PHP client consume my web service?  Is this a totally unheard of use case?  I can't find anything on it.Andrew L ArnottVisual Studio Platform & Ecosystem Did you ever get an answer to this and if so could you share? Having the same issue I'm afraid I didn't.  I got as far as an unencrypted, username token authentication WSE web service, but I still haven't gotten a PHP client to be able to pass the credentials in as required.You'd think this would be a more popular issue.Andre...

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

.NET CLIENT TO ACCESS a non. NET WEB SERVICE
I develop in .net and need to create a web client to connect to a web service built in Java. http://xchainj.com:8080/axis/services/ScsEnvirodatWaterQualityIndexServiceSoap Its pretty easy when the web service was also built in .net. You can just create a web reference with the gui and automatically can see its functions and stuff. when i put this url in the box and hit go i dont get to see its functions. maybe this shouldnt be the url of the WSDL?? I Have no idea. Im very new to all of this. If there are any examples of .net clients connecting to non .net web clients it woul...

Consuming a .NET web service in Delphi 2010 using a service reference
Hi, I've been asked to modify one of my existing applications (D2010 Win32) to interact with a web service written under VS2010/.Net 4. The information I have so far is :- "As communication is secured by .NET WsHttpBinding data encrypting, In order to consume it you have to add to your application a Service Reference (not a web reference) that joins the service available at the URL: http://ctm.mobilling.it/SmsComApi/Sms.svc . Assuming that the binding created in your app.confing is named "WSHttpBinding_ISms" you have to instantiate a client as shown below: {c...

Has anyone successfully used a Delphi web service client against an ENCRYPTED WCF web service server?
Has anyone successfully used a Delphi web service client against an ENCRYPTED WCF web service server? Which is to say, of course, that the URL would be starting with https. Anyone? ...

Re: Using XML Web Service in VS.NET
Dear all, I added a "test.asmx" file in my current project and I coded all Web Method in the test.asmx.cs in VS.NET. Now I want to ask how can I call the web methods in other C# Class? Suppose the class name of the asmx is "test". How can I instantiate the object of that class? Regards, Joe someone can correct me on this.... i hav done a walkthrough using XML webservice. I have created a windows application that can call methods from the webservice, with the use of a dataset in the webservice. after "adding a web reference" to my windows appli...

problem in using java web services from .net client
I am trying to make a .net client for a java web service made using JAX-WS 2.0 . Actually the web service maintains session of the client. Well i did create a client from java and it worked. But i am having problem in consuming the web service from .net client. According to the specification of that web service i have to set the SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY of the BindingProvider true to indicate whether or not the client wants to participate in session with service endpoint. It is done in java client in following way:Hello proxy = new HelloService()...

Consuming Web service from .net 3.5 web application using ajax
Hi , Before in .net 2005 ,I use to consume the  web service from client side via Ajax and java script. that's just adding web service inside the script manger services.But  it was not possible with .net 2008 version WEB APPLICATION   , Even it works well with .net 2008 web sites. Please help me to solve the issue. I have no idea what you mean. Please post the code that "does not work". NC...   I have the same problem.  I have a .NET 3.5 Web Application not Web Site.  I fully qualify the web service with the namespace i,e,  &n...

Changing URL in web.config for web service
I added a web reference to asmx file. In web.config - it adds - undefinedadd key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test/CoreServices.asmx I then change it to <add key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test2/CoreServices.asmx"/> But CoreService.CoreServices still looks for http://test/CoreServices.asmx.  What else do i have to change? I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ So no ...

Web resources about - How to use a ColdFusion client to a WSE .NET web service? - asp.net.xml-web-services

ColdFusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing , ColdFusion is the name of a commercial rapid web application development platform invented by Jeremy and JJ Allaire in 1995. (The ...

Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Internet: ColdFusion
Adobe ColdFusion - Publishers of ColdFusion. Product description, support, knowledgebase, FAQ, news, and updates. About.com on Cold Fusion - ...

An interview with ColdFusion co-creator Jeremy Allaire
... our series of investigations into interesting programming languages Computerworld talks to one of the creators of web development tool, ColdFusion ...

Adobe patches vulnerabilities in ColdFusion, Flex and Flash Player, including a zero-day flaw
Adobe Systems released security patches Tuesday for ColdFusion, Flex and Flash Player, the latter addressing a flaw for which is an exploit is ...

New victims inducted into botnet preying on websites running ColdFusion
... that collects payment card data and other sensitive information by preying on websites running poorly secured installations of Adobe's ColdFusion ...

ColdFusion becomes latest Adobe attack vector, again
... the way. Last week Reader was under attack . Now this week brings a new security flaw, and also a new (or old) target in the form of ColdFusion, ...

Adobe warns of actively exploited ColdFusion flaws
Adobe Systems warned users of its ColdFusion application server software that hackers are reportedly exploiting unpatched vulnerabilities in ...

Coldfusion Articles on Engadget
Coldfusion articles, stories, news and information.

Adobe ColdFusion 10: Eight Reasons Developers Need to Use It
On May 15, Adobe Systems officially released Adobe ColdFusion 10 software, the companys premier server-side technology designed to allow developers ...

Urgent security patches for ColdFusion, Adobe Reader, Acrobat and Flash
Adobe's May Patch Tuesday brings a flurry of security updates that close various critical security holes. Administrators who manage ColdFusion ...