How to consume a web service using SOAP

hello guys,

   I have a webservice written in asp.net with vb.net as code behind.The return type of the web service is DataSet.I want  to access this web service using SOAP.Please send me the code as soon as possible.it's very urgent.

Regards,

Balaji.

Balaji,
Chennai
0
balajeemca

Consuming a .NET web service in Delphi 2010 using a service reference
Hi, I've been asked to modify one of my existing applications (D2010 Win32) to interact with a web service written under VS2010/.Net 4. The information I have so far is :- "As communication is secured by .NET WsHttpBinding data encrypting, In order to consume it you have to add to your application a Service Reference (not a web reference) that joins the service available at the URL: http://ctm.mobilling.it/SmsComApi/Sms.svc . Assuming that the binding created in your app.confing is named "WSHttpBinding_ISms" you have to instantiate a client as shown below: {c...

Consuming Web service from .net 3.5 web application using ajax
Hi , Before in .net 2005 ,I use to consume the  web service from client side via Ajax and java script. that's just adding web service inside the script manger services.But  it was not possible with .net 2008 version WEB APPLICATION   , Even it works well with .net 2008 web sites. Please help me to solve the issue. I have no idea what you mean. Please post the code that "does not work". NC...   I have the same problem.  I have a .NET 3.5 Web Application not Web Site.  I fully qualify the web service with the namespace i,e,  &n...

new UsernameToken exception from web page that consumes web service using soap
I've the following problem, that is generating a UsernameToken in an asp.net page:1) a web service (.net 1.1, WSE 2.0 SP3) that requires soap authentication with myUsernameTokenManager implementation 2) a winForm client (.net 1.1, WSE 2.0 SP3) that consumes the web service passing a UsernameToken in the Soap messages. 3) a web client that does the same as the winForm client but with error when generating the UsernameToken to add to the SoapContext. Here is the piece of code: UsernameToken tok = new UsernameToken(CurrentUser.Instance.UserID, CurrentUser.Instance.Password, Passwor...

Changing URL in web.config for web service
I added a web reference to asmx file. In web.config - it adds - undefinedadd key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test/CoreServices.asmx I then change it to <add key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test2/CoreServices.asmx"/> But CoreService.CoreServices still looks for http://test/CoreServices.asmx.  What else do i have to change? I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ So no ...

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

Web Service consuming other Web Services for caching purpose
Hello, I'm quite a newbie in Web Service programming. I'm using Visual Studio .NET 2003 on Windows XP Pro. I would like to write a Web Service on my local network that call Internet Web Service. Is there some writing rules for that or any tutorial. I want this new Web Service to cache the objects of other Web Services in order to reduce the response time. Furthermore, I wanted to test that with Babelfish Web Service on www.xmethods.net But when I make a Web Reference to the wsdl, I've a failure. VS success to access to the wsdl file but doesn't allow the web reference (&q...

New to web services...need help consuming web service
Hi guys. I am trying to use the NBA standing web service(developed by 4guysfromrolla) on my website and I cant seem to get it to work correctly. Its listed below. http://nbaweblog.com/nba/standings.asmx Tutorial is on the below page--http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/111203-1.aspx I made a web reference in my asp.net web project but when I go to create the object it gives me the Type "NBA.standings " not defined. I am copying the code exactly from the page. I put the imports system.web.services at the top of the page. This is my code from the page load event Dim proxy As N...

send data from web service to local computer, using web services.
hii have a web application, on web server , and a database on my local computer in my office.i want to send data from my web pages to my local database.i think one way is using web services.i used that, but it has permission errors.that web service have this error :  Server Error in '/in' Application. Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: BC30180: Keyword does not name a type.Source Err...

SOAP Web Service Problem (problema con un web service)
Please help, I can't read a webservice method (webmethod) from asmx web service, with Delphi firemonkey, In my first try I put a WDSL Importer, and I can retrive data from simplex type (string, booleans, integers) but when the method returns a DataSet, i loose my way. Por favor, ayuda, no puedo leer datos de un web service si el metodo que regresa es un DataSet, el web service esta hecho en dot.net así que es un asmx, utilizando el WDSL importes, traje datos sencillos como enteros, boleanos y otros, pero en el caso de arreglos como un DataSet no lo he conseguido, estoy perdido, y l...

Is web services a part of web Service?

Web resources about - How to consume a web service using SOAP - asp.net.xml-web-services

Marginal propensity to consume - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... it lacks inline citations . Please improve this article by introducing more precise citations. In economics , the marginal propensity to consume ...

STUDY: Facebook Users Aren’t Necessarily Looking For News, But They Find And Consume It
... users, 47 percent of that group “ever” gets news from the social network, leading Pew to call 30 percent of U.S. adults “Facebook news consumers.” ...

Consume fresh and clean content with Skimpage
Skimpage searches for a feed in a web page and extracts just the content. You can consume it easier, faster, more efficient, and always fresh. ...

Chemistry (physical science) : Which commonly-stocked laboratory alcohols can I safely consume without ...
Answer (1 of 4): I absolutely do not recommend drinking any solvents, alcohol based or otherwise, in a lab. Your common lab solvents, methanol ...

Consume for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Consume on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Ron Paul Hyperinflation will consume America - YouTube
http://RonPaul1.Blogspot.com for more http://RonPaul1.Blogspot.com http://RonPaul1.Blogspot.com http://RonPaul1.Blogspot.com http://RonPaul1.Blogspot.com ...

Party's silence deafening as bear market consumes Chinese shareholdings
As market panic melted $1.5 trillion off the value of Chinese shares in two days, the flagship newspaper of the Communist Party had its attention ...

Canberrans consume tonnes of prawns in Christmas binge
The early bird catches the prawns, crayfish and oysters at your fishmongers for Christmas dinner.

Crazy new way to consume alcohol
NEWS.com.au Crazy new way to consume alcohol NEWS.com.au NOTHING says hiking like a nice refreshing shot of vodka. That's the bizarre argument ...

One dead as US wildfires consume homes
Firefighters are battling devastating wildfires in California that have reduced hundreds of homes to ruins.